Why do niggers insist on acting like this?

Why do niggers insist on acting like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

spotrac.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/colin-kaepernick-7751/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just answered your own question.

fpbp

They feel contempt towards America. They don't respect American culture because, well, it's mostly a white people thing which they aren't apart of.

Black people feel as if they have been spit on for hundreds of years by America. Hence, they don't aspire to respect the flag or the national anthem.

The lesson shouldnt be disrespect, the lesson should be to peacefully protest / dissent; because that is exactly what he did. How on earth could someone draw the conclusion:
>hurr imma be more disrespectful naa

because divisiveness is only bad when trump does it

Hypothetical scenario:
>ISIS wins and you are enslaved by the Islamic state and taken to damascus.
>300 years later political changes make your grand-grandkid a citizen although you are still regarded somewhat inferior by the old time muslims
Should you're grand grandsonn be a patriot of this future reformed Islamic state?

The funny thing is, Trump always talks about uniting the nation.

If they choose to stay at ISIS then they deserve that.

So your hypothetical scenario is that shariah law is banned and all citizens have equal rights? Maybe even since special benefits for infidels because they have had it so rough historically?

Yes, they should be patriotic or they should move to a different nation. Why stay in a nation you hate? What does it accomplish?

Yes it's a good point, they should respect their state if they stay. But do note that they totally lost their identity and no currently sovereign African ethnicity welcomes them back.

>enslaved by the Islamic state
>implying they'd ever take me alive

>1488 retweets

It's not banned. It has evolved and certain historical figures like Osama and Bagdadi are still regarded as fathers of the nation.

They kill you and take your kid.

Hey Chaim, why are you posting on a blatantly anti-Semitic forum?

>1488 retweets

>implying i wouldn't sacrifice my family rather than let it become mudslime

Most niggers cant even tell you when slavery was ended.

What it comes down to is niggers are just low IQ savages who want to destroy and kill just for fun and they will use anything as an excuse to do it.

>Black people feel as if they have been spit on for hundreds of years by America
And this culture of grievance leads them to fail in American society which confirms in their minds that America is racist. Repeat for as many generations as necessary.

My grandpa fought in Vietnam and would rise from the grave to give me an ass beating worse than what Chris Brown did to Rihanna and any slave that was ever beat by his owner if I ever disrespected the National Anthem.

He made sure I was raised right.

People keep forgetting that Kaepernick is the now the second stringer in SF on a big non-garunteed contract.

Running QBs are like dogs that chase cars and long puts for par, they don't last.

It would make sense for San Fran to cut this guy now that they have Gabbert. Now we have a political rebel in San Fransisco of all places with the national spotlight.

Even with all of the fans burning his jersey the jersey sales have gone up. The people who support him don't realize that he has become obsoleted by the leagues defensive coordinators.

He is protecting his job and his contract, and he will be successful.

Really sad that liberals can't just look up the 49ers depth chart and Colin's contract and see this.

Depends, was he forced to say in this country?
If so then no, but if he was a normal citizen and was free to go wherever he wants yet chose to stay there then this little faggot better respect them.

>Complain about trigger warnings and safe spaces
>Lose your shit at a guy for protesting peacefully

I'd say respect is the thing they don't understand. Sure they make songs about it and whatnot, but they don't actually understand the concept

As a Seahawks fan it makes me happy that SF won't be able to clear that cap room for political reasons and our boys actually stand a chance this year.

Attention.

This is a special case. Niggers see this as an infringement on Kap's rights to sit on the bench for as long as he pleases. In the black community, stoop culture runs deep.

spotrac.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/colin-kaepernick-7751/

He's a second stringer on a back-end loaded deal. His cap hit is only going to get worse every year. This year it's 11 million, that's enough to get two great guards to protect Gabbert, next year his cap hit is 11 million, then 14.5 million, then 15 million, then 16.8, then 19.

SF made a terrible decision on this deal. They were going to cut him, and now they can't. That is the real story here.

Why do niggers think it's their right to protest on their employers time?

The guy is protecting his income using half of his heritage.

He must hate his black father for leaving him. There's no way he actually identifies with that part of genetics, unless it's his girl that has ignited this vigor.

It's a genius tactic to secure millions of dollars.

How much money would it take for you to sit out your nations anthem?

>Niggers
>Employers

Pick one

>be a fucking useless nigger
>Your people have contributed nothing to the world
>Barbaric apes that need to be exterminated

get the fuck out nigger.

>Inb4WEWUZKANGS

Keyword: Useless.

He is completely useless to the team.

His gf is a BLM hussy and is known as the Yoko Ono of the 49ers

I'm dead, it wouldn't bother me. my kin better not act like niggers though.

Amazing

>Why do niggers insist on acting like this?
>niggers

MUH STRUGGLE, IT ALL BE WHITEY'S FAULT! GIBS ME MUH REPARATIONS! MUH SLAVERY!

America is founded on principles of equality, liberty and fraternity. Even if at times it hasn't acted on them, America is still compelled by them. ISIS is founded on bloodsheed and endless jihad. It's not a comparable analogy at all. It's like me comparing Zionism to the operation of the Abir Congo Company because both are, at root, founded on colonialism, but I guess pointing that out would make your compatriots scream blue murder, you fucking Heeb.

It is just because they are clever enough to see their own inferiority.
They are low IQ and agressive, the world would be better if they were all shipped back in Africa.

Thing is, if you actually ask them objectively what their goals are and what they want to achieve, they'll be lost. They have no objective really, other than having society endless excuse the personal failings of every single black person (with mo' moneh fo dem programs too, of course).

They like the act of borderline violent protests, that's all, and such a baboon like mentality is encouraged by a certain group of (((people))) who are all to eager to see the USA plagued be self doubt and a loss of direction.

Bring back Slavery

Oy vey!

Be a good goy and pay for those (((affirmative action))) programs.

Monkey see monkey do

Why not? Anonymity on the internet allows everybody to express their real opinions, including ''anti semitic'' ones. That way you can see a truer version of the world instead of the fake pc one.
I was talking to an american. I know you would, Arkan
Mudslims also feel that their state is founded on good principles. Pyramids are beautiful unless you are the slave building them.

Damn that would make me move to Africa.

it is like they are 5 years old

It's all about the country

Pyramids weren't built by slaves dumb juden scum

I would move back to America the second I am allowed to.