What's gonna go wrong?

What's gonna go wrong?

Everything

I can see critics bashing the movie for Wonder Woman having to share spotlight with Batman, specially after how much they praised her movie.

since when does the Earth have 5 suns?

I AM FROM THE FUTURE

This movie is an absolute mess, the parts by Whedon and the parts by Snyder will clash in both tone and style, an absolute Frankenfilm

>Cyborg looks like absolute shit. Uncanny valley is going to bring everyone out of the movie whenever he is on screen
>They are going to mess up Batman's characterization again. Either make him way too grimdark and killing people like in BvS, or make him too jokey to try and make up for BvS. His jokes in the trailer are looking towards the latter, which i would say is worse.
>Barry is some loser kid with no friends, not a seasoned forensics expert and confident superhero
>Probably going to overcompensate with aquaman to try and convince people that he's not lame, even when anyone who has read any comic in the 21st century already knows that.
>Going to make wonderwoman at least one power level above literally everyone else, because girl power, amirite, if we show her being the same power level as others, or god forbid, have to get help from one of them, then we are undermining strong women!
>Oh, and superman is going to get resurrected for no fucking reason, after he was killed for no fucking reason.

If it ends up being shit it's Whedon's fault

If it's kino it's because of Snyder

>if we show her being the same power level as others, or god forbid, have to get help from one of them, then we are undermining strong women!
We already saw Batman saving her from parademon

>What's gonna go wrong?

Hardly, he just killed one while she was on the floor. Not really saving her there. But we *did* see her saving him from 2 on his batmobile.

I'm not saying that them saving each other is a bad thing, just that overdoing it pulls me out of films way too much. It's the difference between Jessica Jones and Supergirl. Jessica Jones is ten times better than Supergirl because Supergirl shoves that "I'm a strong woman" shit in your face every ten seconds. I mean, they even have a woman president in that show for literally no reason other than that.

It'll be just like BvS, or MOS. In that it'll have the dour, flat cinematography, the terrible dialogue, the nonsense character motivations and the hackneyed script.

Then a bunch of fat virgin autists will spend the next 5 years wanking each other dry as they call it 'deep' and 'kino' and other such horseshit.

Zack Snyder wrote and directed most of it.

>the dour
everyone's favorite new word

Batman and Wonder Woman will share the leadership roles and kinda have some romantic tension. So there will be a lot of saving and smirking between them.

I can see people, specially those wanting girl power, disliking that.

>What's gonna go wrong?
they're going to overreact to cater to people who have already made up their mind anyway

MoS is a masterpiece and the best capekino

>"The Godfather of superhero movies"

Get off this board Armond.

Hack Snyder is gonna make another boring, incomprehensible mess with a bunch of unnecessary shit crammed into it.

its the Citizen Kane of superhero movies

See, that whole romantic tension is going to be annoying to me as well. Mainly because there was literally no build up to it in BvS, and in Wonder Woman, she's all hung up on Steve.
If they do pull that romantic bullshit, i hope it doesn't make the movie even more shit than it already is going to be.

There was a bit of sexual tension between them in BvS, but yeah, no romantic tension.

and then comes in Supes and WonderWoman will be like "WOW that guy can FLY"

There's no risk of that happening, i think, since Superman and Lois romance have been such a central theme of all these movies.

lmao is robert downey jr. blackfaced again?

classic rob

you mean the godly white male wont threw away his old white womyn for the young and beautiful jewness?

I mean the movies don't seem to be wanting to follow that sinking ship. Even it's fans in the comic department gave up on it.

You can see how much they've tried to deviate Wonder Woman from Superman in the movies. She doesn't even fly, for once, and in BvS they didn't shared any scene aside from the big battle in the third act where they didn't spoke with one another.

The whole thing is about Superman and Lois, the godfather and mother earth, the alien and the world, and how important that relationship is for both and everyone else.

Fml I actually hate Supes and Wonder Woman together with a burning fucking passion. That is by far the most boring and stupid paring ever.

Fuck the New 52. Fuck the animated justice league movies.

No Hal Jordan = No sell

They had like 1 scene together, and they spent half of it talking about some dumb USB drive. God, that movie tried to put so many things in such a small time frame, it was a huge mess.

I hope Wonder Woman shows her butt alot in this movie

She was his femme fatale in the movie, being all sexy, smart, skillful, and mysterious, capable of outplaying him in his own game, as well as driving him towards his true mission with her willies and wit, like femme fatales ought to do.

Or at least that's what the movie wanted you to believe.

Then there's the thematic aspect of the movie where it push this idea of men and women needing one another to be able to grow as healthy people as well help create a healthy society, exemplified by Jonathan and Martha and, specially, Superman and Lois. So Batman and Wonder Woman were linked in that sense as well.

How the fuck do you even function, being that autistic? That was beyond pretentious, and you're trying to be so defending BvS of all movies. I honestly never thought I would see this board stoop so low.

I'm not defending the movie. Just pointing out what the movie tried to do with the character.

Why are you so buttblasted?

I'm trying to read your post, and all I hear is screeching noises.

>she gave me faith that there's good in this world
>she was my world

>we've seen what promises are worth

>i just don't know if it's possible
>for you can love me and be you

>there was a time above, a time before
>there were PERFECT THINGS
>DIAMOND ABSOLUTES
>what falls is fallen

just citing things here, none of this has any baring on quality, just saying that is in there, regardless of how any of us feel about the movie

Not to mention that the whole idea that men and women need to "come together", as couples, to be better or, at the very least, normal people and help create a healthy society was the biggest point of Man of Steel. It was something that movie beat you over the head with.

Jor went against his own programming and society, which he thought of to be toxic since it was sexless and rigid society on a barren planet that will never be able to produce anything of worth, to create a child with his wife the normal way, so the child could be free and productive.
Then Superman is raised by a very salt of the earth couple that drew strength in one another to raise this child from the stars (something extrapolated in BvS) that will one day hopefully go on to make the world better thanks to their teachings and love.
Finally, Superman and Lois are immediately drawn to one another sexually and romantically, with their connection and need to be close to one another being what helps them being always there for one another in the right moment to save each other and generally drive the plot forward where they end up being instrumental to saving the planet.
Lastly, the villains were a bunch of sexless fucks that frown upon marriage, sex and child making love, and were attempting to make the planet as barren and frigid as Krypton was. Hell, Zod and his people are even mostly away from one another throughout the movie while they try to conquer the planet.

Superman's gonna come back and be all gloomy and shit. They're gonna find a way to lazily hamfist green lantern at the very end.

>Gal Gadot
>Butt

My faith is intact. This will be hailed in years to come as the final chapter in one of, if not *the* finest comic book trilogy ever made.

Their supervisors approved it for their script.

dcu

>who's that robot guy?
>isn't aquaman supposed to be a joke? this one looks cool, but I don't know him either
>the flash is or is not the one from the tv series? it's confusing
>isn't superman a big part of the justice league? it's like making avengers without captain america

whether the movie is good or not, the dceu is handeled like shit.

Won't be as good as BvS or MoS, but still will be one of the most kinő films of the year.

>isn't superman a big part of the justice league? it's like making avengers without captain america
When JLA was founded in comics it was WITHOUT Superman, WW or Batman.

Looks like ƘĪ̀ȠÓ

miscast characters
shitty directors
shitty writers
quippy dialogue that will make it tonally inconsistent with the rest of the dceu

Snyder keep watching too much Anime and is trying to recreate super over the top fighting sequences but then does it worse than low budget Naruto episodes.

All great predictions!

>What's gonna go wrong?
Grown men are going to forget superhero movies aren't hard sci-fi and are instead popcorn flicks for kids, teens and young couples out on date night.

Only the Justice Society and in JLA: Year One (as well most of post-Crisis continuity).

>we will never have JLA origin story with Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Hawkman and socially awkward Aquaman

It's amazing how the suit is designed to enhance everything that she barely has

Great job

The Flash will be fucking terrible and nothing like his comicbook counterpart.

I still don't get why WW got such a rave review.

The movie was shit from beginning to end. it was less shitty than any other DC film, that's about it. The dude who dies in the film has more of a personality than WW. Although that's kind of a stretch because WW didn't have a personality.

What else is new

Also, they are all "Oh, Cyborg is going to be like the comics, not like the cartoon", but comics Cyborg sucks ass, and then they make the Flash nothing like the comics

Barry Allen sucks ass in the comics, specially the modern ones.

>>They are going to mess up Batman's characterization again. Either make him way too grimdark and killing people like in BvS, or make him too jokey to try and make up for BvS. His jokes in the trailer are looking towards the latter, which i would say is worse.

Calling it right now, they are going to doubledown on grimdark batman.

yeah, i thought wonder woman was pretty mediocre capeshit fare. it had a fucking abysmal ending, though.

Well, the casting has already gone wrong on literally every single one in that picture, as have the prequels.

Otherwise, the acting, directing, writing, story, etc will go wrong.

Music will probably be good though, I guess.

MoS and BvS unironically tried to be dark and serious movies for adults.

It was high art compared to other DC movies. Not like that's saying much.

>nigger robot guy with dindu face
>manlet batman
>jewess wonderwoman
>over 9000 layers of armour
>allahu akbar
oh gee I don't know

His character arc is all about atoning for his recent failings and finding these SUPER heroes so they can protect the earth because he owe it to Superman after Superman's sacrifice. So why would they double down on grimdark Batman?

Wonder Woman was made for plebs, that's why plebs liked it.

99% of scenes will be close ups of gal gadot shouting with a dubbed scream and angry acting face.

But at the same time you like the nolan trilogy you hipocrite

>highly optimistic about Justice League
>WB hires Joss Whedon of all people
>reshoots more than half of the movie
>adds color and Ben looks weird
>the trailers have quips now
I just wanted a dark, gritty film.
>mfw

So this is what BvS babies tell themselves?

I don't. They were meh movies that got super popular because some faggot died.

They're bunch of cool people

Now compare it to corporate mouse robots

WW was a darker movie than MoS and BvS you retarded ape. It was just done right instead of being an autistic trip for idiots who think showing religious paintings into the background is deep. Still got fucked be retarded forced CGI action like all of those fucking movies.

Because DC is known to make caricatures of their comic book characters. Look at every DC film and you'll notice a trend of having no depth to the character compacted with terrible pacing, WW fixed the pacing but her character's depth still fell flat.

With so many heros in one film there is no way they aren't going to distill each hero to their most basic form because they can't handle fleshing anyone out (which has been proven again and again.) Grimdark batman saves on having to explain anything about how he's feeling or what his thoughts currently are, you don't have to explain anything because he's mysterious and brooding and that's the path of least resistance for the copyrighting.

I guarantee they'll double down because that's the easiest way to write his character and DC is known to do whats easiest instead of whats best.

They shilled themselves into a corner by praising GotG2 and Homecoming, which were objectively worse

Critics will hate it if Wonder Woman has to get saved by a man

You're full of shit. This incarnation of Superman has more depth and complexity than any CMB character since Raimi's Spider-Man, and the Batman's not far behind him. You just have to not be a brain-dead fuckstick with no eye for nuance that needs literally everything spelled out for them.

Iron Man was headed down the path to being a fantastically complex character too till Disney put the brakes on that shit for the normiebux. Now he's just an interchangeable quipbot like the rest of the MCU.

Conversely, I expect Whedon finishing it will make it a far more competent and watchable movie than it would have been under Snyder.

They were already aiming for a lighter, jokier tone before Whedon took over, and he's said he aims to be "consistent with Snyder's vision", he'll just help polish it into less of an incoherent mess like BvS

I expect Justice League gets an RT score in the mid-70s, while it would have been in the 40s without the change in directors

>flat cinematography

Do you even know what these words mean?

I'd rather be full of shit than a retard. You seriously have to have a couple extra chromosomes to think superman has any depth. The way his father dies and everything else are so clearly done in the easiest, laziest fashion of audience manipulation that you are the "normie" your talking about. It would have been way more interesting if he died in a way similar in the comic books. Instead of just "growing old" he could have died of a heart attack or something. Literally anything else than the way he died because all it does is make an "uncle ben" situation which is just so fucking tropey I don't even need to touch on it.

Batman literally has no depth. He wants to kill superman instead of just talking to the dude even when sups is open to a conversation. I don't think I've seen a worse portrayal of batman since George Clooney.

It will be a mess, but appealing to plebs, so it will make money and appease pleb critics who will say "things get messy, but it's FUN and has a heart" or some shit, exactly like they did with Wonder Woman

So it will be shit

Of his death was the easy route, you wouldn't still be bitching about it four years later. Fact of the matter is for the first time in his existence, Pa Kent's death served as a lesson for *Clark*, not the audience.

Clark spent better than a decade before he even started to unravel it.

Joss Whedon.

same thing as Fantfourstic
two different movies with different visions Frankensteined together as a mess

>how to spot a redditor

this just makes me even sadder looking at the JL we could have got
Fuck Johns for replacing MM with bland Cyborg and fuck Snyder for ruining Superman for a generation

Because it was a safe, boring, and unchallenging capeshit flick just like everything from the MCU. It's probably an indication of where Justice league is going now that they have Joss "you'll never have a future in this industry if you don't suck my quip" Whedon in charge of it

You're saying Wonder Woman is a mess? Compared to what?

By capeshit standards it's a very tight, coherent, well-edited and competently written/directed movie.

the ending of wonder woman is a mess

>Wonder Woman is a mess? Compared to what?

Wonder Woman is a mess, like Spider Man homecoming and Guardians 2
Bad year for capeshit

Christ, Cyborg looks like absolute shit

>Wonder Woman is a mess? Compared to what?

Wonder Woman is JUST a Disney princess with PMS movie

that make her look like a woman, you mean

Do you?

>Grimdark batman saves on having to explain anything about how he's feeling or what his thoughts currently are, you don't have to explain anything because he's mysterious and brooding and that's the path of least resistance for the copyrighting.

You're fucking stupid. If you couldn't pick on the fact that Batman in BvS was spouting a bunch of lies to Alfred and himself about what he was really doing it and why for then you're pretty much braindead. He wasn't being mysterious, he was being evasive because he didn't want to face his demons and was projecting all his shit on to others and acting out. Much like Superman and Lex.

You are literally the only reason why I'm talking about superman. I've never talked to a single soul in RL that actually likes that piece of shit movie.

>Pa Kent's death served as a lesson for *Clark*, not the audience.

Jesus Christ you are shallow. It was a lesson to Clark in the comics as well. It was to prove that no matter how good and strong sups was he sometimes cannot save the people closest to him.

The movie was just a huuuuge fucking plothole. At least spiderman was clever in that spiderman COULD have saved uncle Ben if he had done the right thing, he didn't so a lesson was learned.

Clark had no reason not to save his father, the reason they gave is a huuuuuge fuck you to the audience. It was basically a "because reasons" explanation.

Most convoluted death I've ever seen in a major comic book movie.

>Batman literally has no depth. He wants to kill superman instead of just talking to the dude even when sups is open to a conversation. I don't think I've seen a worse portrayal of batman since George Clooney.

You're fucking stupid for not understanding Batman arc. Why the fuck would he talk things with Superman when he was using Superman as an scapegoat instead of facing his own shit?

Still way better than MoS and BvS endings.