youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=OJXS5IbEJFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sneedsons

The SNEED feeeeeds and seeeeds

Yup, still waiting for that Sneedsons spinoff.

directed by sneed groening

the lovecraftians

so Springfield is in Michigan?

i think it's a generically midwestern state, around where indiana would be but it's pretty much a running joke that the hints to what state springfield is in are always contradictory

>inb4 hurr durr no fun allowed poster

>SNEED
i don't get this meme

Who is Sneed?

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Okay. I've fucking had it with this shit. We haven't had a good Simpsons thread in ages and it's time we did something about it. I beg you: mods, janitors and anyone with the power to change this situation. Put pressure on Hiro. Nothing short of a word filter on "Sneed" will solve this situation. The time for a final solution is now.

Sneed indeed

CHUCKED

Anyone who cries to the jannys and mods needs to neck themselves at once

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

FINDS THE DUBS!

saved for future purposes

Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

Good job OP, good job... a very Lovecraftian thread, indeed, dare I say bordering on Kafkaesque...

youtube.com/watch?v=OJXS5IbEJFM