Why did they leave this part out of the movie?

Why did they leave this part out of the movie?

Coke is a helluva drug

because it's superfluous to the story and more like personal fantasy

because i hate men

>When tumblrites and Sup Forumsacks agree on something

Well the bottom one is right, it was merely a King wankfic.

because hollywood producers save the good scenes for themselves

Cause that would probably risk an NC-17 rating from the normie soccer mom's who rate the movies

If I ever met any of them I would turn 360 degrees and walk away

Have we finally found some common ground with these SJWs?

Why do people get this angry about fictional characters and fictional events?

>walking not driving

uneducated ignoramus

lmao you would end up just facing them again

Yes and then walking backwards. What's the fucking problem here, kid?

>Be prolific, well known author
>High on coke, all the time
>Write increasingly fucked up things just for a laugh

Can't say I wouldn't do the same.

I'm sure you're doing it now. You're just not getting paid.

Meanwhile I bet these bitches salivated while reading 50 Shades of Grey back when it was just Twilight fanfiction.

Are there any other authors that have young readers that whine endlessly about an edgy scene in a sea of edgy scenes?

>King readers
>young

Nani?

>ywn be this new again

how did that help them find their way out of the sewers?

Wow so brave

tbqh this is nothing for its time.

I remember renting out a Judy Blume book(dont ask) from my school library and it had risque teenage sex in it

The It in the books makes people manic and eventually go crazy just through presence alone because it's an otherwordly horror. It is basically sort of like a King version of a Shoggoth from Mountains of Madness, so the next best thing to blowing your brains out trying to escape its lair is literally fucking it out of your head.

Why is it seen as woke if a girl says she hates men, but if a guy says he hates women he's seen as a creepy virgin basement-dwelling neckbeard?

>just for the laugh
Yea, sure thing.

There is a Stephen King short story, from Skeleton Crew, about a magic word processor that affects reality. Also in Tommyknockers, Bobbi creates a typewriter that types your thoughts while you sleep. I read King once upon a time, but then just lost track due to the sheer volume of crap being released. And then I started to get suspicious. No one human being can write this much volume. Perhaps he does actually have a magic typewriter that just types out whatever he is thinking. At some point, King was thinking about child gangbangs, in explicit detail.

Because that's misogyny, user.

either you did not read spoilered text (making you a lazy obeselandwhale) or subtlety is lost on you (making you a truly uneducated ignoramus)

You guys do know that around those small towns and villages teens usually have nothing to do so they try all kinds of weird shit

Did you guys know that in the novel "IT." by Stephen King, the children have a sewer gangbang?

>Why is it seen as woke if a girl says she hates men

Maybe in USA that's a woke thing, but it's not anywhere else

>it's ok because muh coke

tell us more, user. what weird shit did they do to you? was it rape?

I had no idea it was that bad. Holy fucking shit, King.

LOVE

CRAFT

>not knowing this meme has hundreds of layers
you're probably an election migrant

I wish I was high on coke and had someone to be shocked at what I write

>Perhaps he does actually have a magic typewriter that just types out whatever he is thinking
you never know, user. you never know.

>ywn be this new again

This, but directed at (You)

LOVE

SHACK

King is a legit weirdo.
Used to read him a lot as a kid so i dont remember much aside for the more famous works of him, but there was this this short story(was it in Different Seasons?) about ~8 years old boy getting raped in a library...
Coke is hell of a drug when you are a perv, i guess

Congratulations for not recognizing the third layer of irony you are replying to.

you just got meme'd, son

only teenagers and retards read stepehen king. patricians soon realize that his stuff is incredibly lame and neither scary nor shocking and move on to real hardcore writers like edward lee, wrath james white, bryan smith, jack ketchum, richard laymon etc.

that was called the library policeman. he described that rape in extreme detail for almost 15 pages

Uhmm, don't you think you forgot to mention someone?

that was actually kind of cute, what's with all the prudes thinking that teens don't touch each other and even have sex?

>lost so much respect for @StephenKing when I read IT

all of his books are like this. all he would is go his cabin retreat and do more coke than anyone ever and put his crazy on paper.

damn those weeb sexdolls are still kinda gross looking

>considers jk rowling patrician

your post and your opinion are invalid and irrelevant

>they fell for the fourth layer
we can do this all night

>child gangbangs
technically they run a train on her.

they are /drumpf/ retards just hide their posts

now y'all know why stephen king and grrm are fans of their works: they're all pedopervs faptasizing over the littlegirlrape parts of the books

Well, see user, the thing is it was written by a WHITE CIS MALE so it automatically invalidates whatever nice fuzzy feelings it makes you feel. Also it's shit.

not even 13 yet in the book

I read a Time to Kill in high school because I wanted to know why it was frowned upon not unlike some other shit I had read, and that was just a normie Grisham novel. All this King sewer orgy bullshit is overblown by motherfuckers that don't even really read books. They probably don't even know things like Looking for Alaska or The Tokyo Trilogy exists.

If they were Trump Chumps they'd be begging for the BASED BLACK MAN to plow Bev while the others just watch (it would be racist otherwise)

>Sir did you murder all this people in cold blood?
>yes but I was on CRACK-COCAINE and I just lost track of things
>whoops haha ok Mr. King I didn't know about that small but crucial detail, you're free to go! :D

>authors, not taking a piss at controversy
>especially while high like King was back in the day

>comparing writing about sexual experimentation to cold blood murder spree
americans, everyone

Because men are worthless you dipshit. If that's too triggering for you then I guess you'll have to kill yourself for being so low on the totem pole that you ask faggy "it's not fair ;_;" questions in the first place.

He just writes a lot. The latest long King novel I read was under the dome. I had to read it so fast I may as well have been watching a movie. Some writers pack a lot of thought into just one paragraph, but King's novels are meant to be read without much thought.

I wonder what would happen to these snowflakes if they read Blood Meridian.
Literature is supposed to be free, a writer can write whatever the fuck he wants and if there's an editor willing to publish, then you can't do shit about it.
>muh morals
You're not better than a muslim if you think we should ban books, NOVELS at that, for morals.

Even fucking Turner Diaries deserves to be published, if anything to look into the madness of whoever wrote it.

Most kids start masturbating at 11/12, so given the chance they will experiment sex.

so? do you think sex is 18+ exclusive? as long as it's innocent experimentation and there's no adults involved or encouraging and they're not broadcasting it, I can't see the abnormality in it. I did stuff at even younger age and never was sexually deviant

Were liberals always this anti-fun? I thought liberal women especially were rooting for the destruction of the nuclear family, so why get triggered at a young lady fucking 6 boys?

Is king a Sup Forums browser?

I haven't read It but it's true. I'm tired of having to read writers' fetishes and sexual fantasies because they just can't help putting them into their books.

because the hung boy is the white bitchtits and not the black guy, truly a relic of its time

I'm also tired of having to watch sex scenes in almost every tv show and movie. Just because there's some adult language and violence doesn't mean I need to see the characters be degenerate fuckdolls or get cucked.

virgins lol

Wouldn't it be the other way? As a virgin you'd want to see and hear about sex as much as possible and the people having sex would be too busy having a sexlife instead of watching sex in every medium.

Come to think of it, why does Marten never get shit for how he portrays the deaths of the Rhaegar's betrothed during the Robert's Rebellion? Last time I checked Gregor Clegane raped and murdered Elia Martell and her children with explicit reference to baby rape in the books.

People who had sex see it as the completely normal thing that it actually is and don't fret over a sex scene more than they fret over a character pouring himself a drink or eating a sandwich.

author's obviously use their own sexuality as inspiration but sex is a big part of the human psyche and an extremely useful tool for writers. Sex is used in literary traditions from as early as classical greece and ancient egypt up to shakespeare and the modern period, even at times like the enlightenment, medieval and puritanical periods when sex became incredibly taboo.

>ugh sex is a major part of life and the world was molded over it but why do these stupid filmmakers make me sit through it while I watch a movie with my mommy

How did she not get pregnant bros

What's the point of writing if not to fill it full of your weird fetishes and sexual fantasies?

elements of a work of fiction needs to follow a structure, everything contained in it needs to push the story forward.
a work of fiction doesn't need to contain all elements of what normal life is. most don't need a character pouring themselves a drink and most don't need sexy women or people having sex, its usually virgins or the people that are alone that require these things because they need to vicariously live through the media they consume.

is that a real person? something's "off" with her

because no one actually cummed into her

>liberals who idolize Stephen King because he said he doesn't like Trump find out he's a degenerate just like then

mass-appeal. literally nothing else. can't offend the feminists, nope.

the orgy scene is both a testament to Bev's character and what she's willing to do for her friends. it's also symbolic of the sacrifices one must take to reach adulthood. by losing virginity they transition from children to adults, from defenseless fools easily tricked by a monster-clown, into strong and knowledgable adults that can fend for themselves. Loss of innocence, gain of power.

literally only plebians didn't want the scene. but that's what Hollyjews cater to, plebians.

So I have heard Shining was supposed to be like an exaggeration of a story of boy seeing his family fall apart or something like. Was IT supposed to be something like that but for a friendship? In that case it (sort of) makes sense, but makes King a complete hack.

Farting is a major part of life too I guess that means there should be mandatory farting scenes. Would be fucking funny right? Who doesn't love to laugh? Laughing is a major part of life put farting in every edgy HBO show!

if it would contribute to the story and characterization, the sure, why the fuck not. now tell me how sex scenes can never be a plot device you virgin cuck

I really wish it was that easy in real life

5 dicks in my cunt didn't make me any smarter

>symbolic
dirty whore

how is it symbolic if that's what she literally does in the book

Yeah its always been my personal male fantasy to be surrounded by 7 other penises, lost in the sewers, covered by shit contaminated water.

Of course hes a weirdo, thats why once in a while he actually writes shit people care about. If he was a boring faggot who cared about how 'weird' something was, he wouldnt write weird novels for a living.

No user, you're the virgin who gets upset whenever you someone having sex on screen because it reminds you of your "life".
By the way, you're completely wrong and what you describe is a documentary, not a film.

>comparing intimacy and human connection to releasing toxins from the body

can you imagine being a parent in this shit? already worrying that your daughter will soon enter her whore years and you'll have to do everything possible to stop her from going full roastie, which is already a feat in itself, and while you're pulling your hair trying to think of a way to do what most parents can't, your 11y old daughter is in a gangbang with 9 other kids getting rammed in the sewers

king is one fucked up dude

>a bunch of casual normie faggots are just now finding out about stephenkings child sex orgy

i love watching these faggots get pissed off about something that has existed for decades and just now complain because they are bandwagoners

wow cool dude!

A broken clock is right twice a day

>dude they musta have been on the drugs lmao xD

Anyone actually tried to do productive work while on drugs? You can't type a coherent fucking sentence

You do realize that in order to write it, he would have needed to think about it already, right? This isn't a "what if he ACUALLY pictured this in his mind??" scenario, there's really no debate that he did indeed.