15yrs ago 15 Saudis,1 Lebanese, 1 Egyptian and 2 UAE nationals

crashed planes into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and tried to target the WH or Capitol Hill but got shot down by the US airforce.

The motives were laid out by Osama Bin Laden in a November 2002 letter:

1. U.S. support of Israel, which according to Bin Laden is occupying Palestinian territory

2. support for the "attacks against Muslims" in Somalia

3. support of Russian "atrocities against Muslims" in Chechnya

4. pro-American governments in the Middle East, supported by America, acting against Muslim interests and holding down the people

5. support of Indian "oppression against Muslims" in Kashmir

6. the presence of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia

and

7. the sanctions against Iraq

Ok, folks, aren't these actually legitimate reasons to retaliate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
cnn.com/2016/07/02/middleeast/baghdad-car-bombs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7485331.stm
youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0
youtu.be/yMKOV2zA9Wc?t=18m57s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you ahmed. The lives of those Americans lost are worth more than your whole shitting country

American foreign policy is trash, but there's never a good reason to target civilians. Americans, for example, went into Afghanistan and Iraq under the same vengeful pretenses and made it a war torn shit hole.

What was in the Odigo emails? Who was sent them specifically? Why have they not been released? When will the classified docs on the dancing Israelis be released? Why won't Israel comment on them?

Retaliate by killing civilians? No.

>American foreign policy is trash, but there's never a good reason to target civilians.

Quite honestly, I never understood this argument. In every single larger war, civilians were targeted in order to erode support for the enemy in its population or to spark some counter reaction.

Targeting civilians has always and will always be part of war. America does it all the time. Russia does it. Al Qaeda does it. ISIS does it. Syria does it. The Taliban does it. etc.

>Afghanistan and Iraq under the same vengeful pretenses and made it a war torn shit hole.
Afghanistan was pretty shitty before 2001. Iraq does a lot better now than under Saddam in 2002.

No goy the Islamists hate your freedoms. Don't you watch the news and listen to your politicians?

they are. but those are not the real reasons for the attack. jews, saudi arabia, and cheney sniffed out a good chance for some good old fashioned exploitation in the middle east, leading to the turmoil we see now. osama did not do anything.

imagine if hussein and gaddafi were left alone. if the jews weren't so greedy. we'd have no war and obama would have never become president

>Retaliate by killing civilians? No.
Why? America does that. Germany did it. France did it. It was a British policy to kill enemy civilians for hundreds of years.

>got shot down by the US airforce.

That is not what happened Germanbro.

1) Legitimate Heeb clay. Stop invading you camel fuckers.

2) Stop pirating you fuckers.

3) Russia != USA

4) Saudi gubbernent is obviously not pro US if it helps you ragheads.

5) US supports Porkistan not India you moron.

6) Then why not attack them instead of civilians you cowardly bastard.

7) As if you even cared. Saddam tortured and massacred you islamist filth. And rightly so.

This guy just didn't get it. Sad!

>le RT watcher

>America does it all the time.

No we dont. That's why this war has lasted 15 fucking years.

>caring about the lives of a few banking jew reptiles

>No we dont.
I am pretty sure you do. Most people who got killed in Afghanistan and Iraq during the US occupation were civilians.

>but got shot down by the US airforce
Proofs?

I thought all of the jews had a warning from Mossad that WTC was going to be hit. That's why the building owner wasn't there that morning

YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS, ITALY

You poor brainwashed fuck. You really bought the whole narrative.

The idea that America should stop interfering in other countries is a totally foreign concept to you.

The idea that they might strike back in any way possible is inconceivable to you.

I bet you celebrate the 4th of July as well. And you poor dumb yank, you wont even understand the irony of that.

jet beams doesn't melt steel fuel though

>implying this wasn't a trick by the elite to ensure another enemy and keep america patriotic good goys who work for the machine while the richest of rich fund both sides of the war so no matter what happens their assets are safe

Just goes to show that sometimes great ideas, are actually horrible ideas

>and tried to target the WH or Capitol Hill but got shot down by the US airforce
what? no they didnt.

Flight 93 was crashed in a field somewhere in Virginia when the passengers tried to storm the cockpit.

>1. U.S. support of Israel, which according to Bin Laden is occupying Palestinian territory
literally 100% of the reason the middle east is shit.

kick the kikes OUT and move them to west africa with the same niggers they traded during the slave trade.

>Securacom
>According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down."

>The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday [September 11]. Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday [September 6], bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed

Hmmm

>Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport.

Got played america

There is no legitimate reason to attack a civilian target within the US unless you're suicidal on a national scale. They're lucky we didn't nuke Mecca when we found out it was Muslims.

Bullshit, 9/11 was a jewish false-flag and the MOSSAD did it, everybody knows this.

nice (((made up))) story.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

At least we have the ability to interfere, you guys can't even make a showing at the Olympics

>Most people who got killed in Afghanistan and Iraq during the US occupation were civilians.

Killed during the occupation =/= killed by US. You hear all the time how something like 1M Iraqis died in the war. Do you want to know why that is?

Its because of shit like this

cnn.com/2016/07/02/middleeast/baghdad-car-bombs/

Things like this happened daily. the insurgency would target Markets and other public gathering places to kill as many people as possible to show that the US couldn't protect them.

Because the Taliban & such terrorist are not government or military personnel so they are technically civilians but they are valid combatants.
Not 1 single person in the Twin Towers was a enemy combatant.

Quite honestly, there were just too few hijackings. It would have been awesome if they hijacked like 10 planes and put 2-3 of them into San Francisco and LA, 2-3 into Washington D.C, 2-3 into New York and 1-2 into the Pentagon.

That was the original plot. Arabs are cheap.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bojinka_plot

TAKE IT DOWN !

That pic is fucking insulting to rats, I had a couple as pets and they never did anything as evil as the jews !
REEEEEEE!

how does repeating past atrocities make present day ones ok?

>Killed during the occupation =/= killed by US. You hear all the time how something like 1M Iraqis died in the war. Do you want to know why that is?
>Its because of shit like this
Last I checked, 1 million Iraqi people didn't die in the 10 years before the occupation. You guys invaded and occupied the area and thus a resistance movement started killing Americans and civilians who cooperated with Americans.

This is what happened in occupied France and in occupied parts of the Soviet Union etc.

Plus, yes, you also killed a shitton of civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Nam, etc.

>Not 1 single person in the Twin Towers was a enemy combatant.
How so? They were mostly voters voting for the American government.

How does this not make them an enemy combatant?

It was a controlled demolition.

Bombs were planted by Mossad agents.

Jews reaped all the (((benefits))) from 9/11.

>Last I checked, 1 million Iraqi people didn't die in the 10 years before the occupation. You guys invaded and occupied the area and thus a resistance movement started killing Americans and civilians who cooperated with Americans.
>This is what happened in occupied France and in occupied parts of the Soviet Union etc.
>Plus, yes, you also killed a shitton of civilians in Iraq, Afghanistan, Nam, etc.
Moving the goal post.

You said the US targeted civilians.

This war would have been long over by now if we did.

I guess another interesting part that I rarely see discussed was because most who weren't in the floors hit by the planes or above were able to escape, beyond the restaurant workers at Windows of the World, most killed were the richest, most educated occupants of the WTC overall. So its not like poor avg Americans got killed. Mostly just wealthy businessmen.

This.
Terr gets killed, his buddies grab his gun and ammo. Now he's a dead civilian.

>how does repeating past atrocities make present day ones ok?

How does it not? War has always been messy. You try to win, and you win by killing your enemy - be they soldiers or civilians.

Especially if you are far outgunned by your enemy, you end up doing creative shit to put fear in your enemy. And that is what the Islamic world did and they freaking won. Look at the Islamic world today, most of it is controlled by Jihadists while in the 1980s, before Al Qaeda started its campaign, it was mostly controlled by non-Islamists.

>aren't these actually legitimate reasons to retaliate?
no

Because civilians do not control the government's foreign policy, we don't vote on such fucking things.
We can only control who is in office every several years and we can't vote them out of office right when they choose to do something we may not approve of.

retaliate against Saudi Arabia, yes

but thankfully america are the #1 good kafir and good goyim on the planet so went after both israel and the saudis enemies who had zero to do with it

>You said the US targeted civilians.
Yes, they did. Are you saying America didn't bomb the shit out of those countries fully knowing it would kill lots of civilians? Dude, America is killing civilians right now - every day - in Iraq and Syria and Somalia and Afghanistan and all these other shitholes in the world. It is part of war. You target some enemy "combatants" and the only reason not to release the missile or bomb is if the media might find out that 50 babies were killed alongside some Abu Ahmed Muhammed.

Shanksville, Pennsylvania, dumbfuck.

>the sanctions against Iraq
Saddam has a TWO MILLION body count mostly of his own people and you want us to just let him keep doing it???

>Terr gets killed, his buddies grab his gun and ammo. Now he's a dead civilian.
Everyone who isn't in a professional army, is a civilian. He was a civilian before the gun and ammo were reused and he was a civilian thereafter.

Chomsky and Osama sitting in a tree
Kay Eye Ess Ess Eye En Gee (K-I-S-S-I-N-G)
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby
in a baby carriage!

>Ok, folks, aren't these actually legitimate reasons to retaliate?
No, Ahmed Muhammad. None of these pseudo-justifications are a legitimate reason to commit air piracy with the purpose of maximizing civilian casualities.

Whether it is America's support for the only liberal capitalist democracy in the Middle East (Israel) or support of Hindu polytheist devils "oppression" in Kashmir (The oppression of not living in an Islamist society, wow, very oppression, much impressed.).

Nor the supposed "crime" of letting US Christian crusader troops stay in Saudi Arabia. (Incidentally, the thing most shocking and upsetting to Osama and his gang of deranged Jew-hating sickos was that the US was letting women(!!) soldiers onto sacred Muslim soil. If that bothers you take it up with the Saudi government and not with the citizens of New York.)

All this even while putting aside that al-Qaeda is a homicidal gangster organization very good at murdering Muslims with slightly divergent believes to their own belief system or that the organization had aspirations of establishing a despotic neo-feudal Islamic empire, an empire that would be much more severely cruel and savage than any of these absolutely ludicrous "crimes" by the US.

9/11 was a cheap excuse to invade a 3rd world country in the middle of nowhere but goddamn it makes my dick hard every time I think about it.

>Because civilians do not control the government's foreign policy, we don't vote on such fucking things.
I am pretty sure civilians vote for their government and that government then represents the people. As such, I fail to see how civilians aren't legitimate targets.

Where is this meme "uhhhh uhhhh, civilians are so innocent" coming from? 90% of Americans were pro-war after 9/11. I think it is perfectly legitimate for Jihadists who fight America in Islamic countries to target all and any American regardless of where they are and what they do.

Yes but we don't shoot or target non combatants specifically.
If we bomb ANY location then we believe there is a terrorist there.
The innocents die as a accidental side effect.
It is uunavoidable. There is no other way to find and stop terrorist.

That is not the same thing as specifically targeting people we know are 100% innocent just to send messages like the Soviets did in the 80s.

>news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7485331.stm
what a coincidence

You're trolling now. You know damn well the difference in targeting civilians and target terrorist threats or enemy commanders.

Im not denying collateral damage im denying the US blowing up a school because its a school.

Now fuck off Mohammed.

>None of these pseudo-justifications are a legitimate reason to commit air piracy with the purpose of maximizing civilian casualities.
Can you provide an actual argument for that?

Two parties are in a conflict. One is 1000 times more mighty in terms of military power. The other party still wants to win. How does it make sense for the small, powerless party to somehow respect Western human rights and "uhhhh uhhhh rich civilians in NY are holy"?

In a war, you gotta do what you gotta do. And the success of it proved Al Qaeda right. Jihadism has succeeded beyond its wildest dream in the last 15 years.

Yes but we don't control the people in office once they are in office.
95% of American civilians are uninformed about Islam or the politics of the region the only thing they know is you murdered 30,000 of us without any direct provocation.

>Yes but we don't shoot or target non combatants specifically.
Ok, so if I get into a Ferrari and drive 200km/h through an inner city fully knowing I very well could hit some kid coming home from school... and then I really kill a kid this way, am I not to blame?

>If we bomb ANY location then we believe there is a terrorist there.
I am sure Al Qaeda believed that at least one veteran or active soldier was located in the Twin Towers and Pentagon.

>The innocents die as a accidental side effect.
Same for 9/11 then.

>Im not denying collateral damage im denying the US blowing up a school because its a school.

So? Who said that the US blows up a school for it being a school? It is not necessary to further the goals of the US to blow up a school. They would only blow it up, if so-called "terrorists" are located in the school - then it is a-ok.

Let's be honest, if America were against the wall and it would be "be conquered or survive" it wouldn't care one bit about civilians. See Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Those were legitimate targets, even though hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed. You do what you have to do in war. Al Qaeda did what it had to do to win its war ... and we all see that they are close to winning. Islamists are in most governments from Turkey to Algeria to Egypt to Afghanistan to Pakistan. In 10-15 years, the whole area might be one big Jihadist Sharia dream. All because Al Qaeda did not shy away from killing civilians.

Not so fast!

Jews attacked the USA on 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyLyGXQUIo0

>am I not to blame?
Not when the person you set out to hit with the car was planning to murder countless people.
Do you understand the concept of the greater good?
>Same for 9/11 then.
No they set out specifically to hurt innocent people who never harmed then a day in their fucking lives.

>Not when the person you set out to hit with the car was planning to murder countless people.
>Do you understand the concept of the greater good?

What the hell? If I drive my car above the speed limit in an endeavor to "kill some dude who wants to murder a lot people", but I end up killing 3 school children and that dude as well... I can ascertain you, I am guilty of murder. I could have just told the policy there is a murderer instead. It is not my business. It isn't even my country.

>No they set out specifically to hurt innocent people who never harmed then a day in their fucking lives.
How were the 9/11 civilians innocent? They were Al Qaeda's enemy and majoritly supported the US government. If they were innocent, then each Al Qaeda soldier picking up a weapon to defend Islam through jihadism is innocent as well.

>All because Al Qaeda did not shy away from killing civilians.

Yeah and because the US did.

The difference is the US will blow up a building to kill terrorist stationed there. The insurgence will blow up a market because there are lots of civilians there.

There is no moral equivalency in this.

this is my last response

But that's fucking wrong though. That's not why/

San Harris reads "Why we hate you and why we fight you" from the ISIS magazine Dabiq, and explains it all very clearly. Start at 18:57, article starts at about 19:27

youtu.be/yMKOV2zA9Wc?t=18m57s

shot down by US airforce? The fuck are you talking about, plane crashed in PA due to passengers foiling the plot.

fucking Ahmed at it again