Mother slams teen magazine for difference in girl v boy front covers

>While Girls' Life primarily focuses on fashion, relationships and makeup, the unaffiliated Boys' Life magazine published by the Boy Scouts of America, features a cover with the words ‘EXPLORE YOUR FUTURE’.

>Keats-Jaskoll criticised the Girls' Life content which includes articles such as: ‘Wake up gorgeous' , 'Steal a girl's secrets', 'Slay on your first day’.

>'WAKE UP PRETTY' v. 'EXPLORE YOUR FUTURE'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/mother-slams-teen-magazine-for-girl-v-boy-sexism-in-open-letter/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AOJGB7-K-8
web.archive.org/web/20160905210227/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/mother-slams-teen-magazine-for-girl-v-boy-sexism-in-open-letter/
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10737542/Why-Im-turning-Girl-Talk-magazine-feminist.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WLZfWKQdOQg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_advisory_referendum,_1989
accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-29185406_ITM
linkedin.com/in/karen-bokram-1169346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no girl would buy the right magazine, though.

>Slay on your first day

Is this magazine for Conan the Barbarian?

>girls will be girls
>boys will be boys
I don't see the problem with this, every time a girl goes to do a mans job she always fucks it up or needs a mans assistance

Why can't women just learn to cook and clean like the good old times?

>females are retarded enough to keep buying media and items marketed at them

If the "pink tax" was real and there is no difference between razors, why not buy the razors for men?

Why even bother with the girly mag if they don't like what's in it? Why not buy the boy magazine?

Who the fuck reads magazines anymore?

Implying girls life has anything to do with boys life which is just a meme newspaper for boy scouts..

Most are digital now, so they're easily accessible and readable on your tablet and even phone.

I'm sure the girl mag is written by women and the boy mag written by men.

Why do they always complain instead of doing promoting those activities for females? Even then, it shouldn't have to be marketed. Females are literal ouroboros.

>unaffiliated

It's literally nothing

>tfw even TJ the Cuck isn't buying such blatant bait

youtube.com/watch?v=-AOJGB7-K-8

>Explore your future
>Picture of a Nighthawk
rude

Feminist demands company do something that hurts most little girls and costs the company money. Horrible cunt.

those idiots have no idea what's demand and supply.

Why is this filed under news?

Also, archive here
web.archive.org/web/20160905210227/http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/mother-slams-teen-magazine-for-girl-v-boy-sexism-in-open-letter/

Women who complained has a hyphenated last name. Why am I not surprised.

Also, it's probably a given that the authors and editors of the girls' magazine are all women.

Two magazines with no connection to each other have different covers targeting different demographics

it's totally sexism goys

The right magazine looks cool af
Would read

Women WANT to elbow in on male dominated areas. Because it's their way of exerting power over men in their own petty, spiteful ways.

And when guys complain when the women start elbowing them out, they're "misogynist".

Girls' Life just wants girls to grow up and be successful

What's holding women back to buy the boys magazine and explore their future?

The Banana Man already pretty much summed up why this is retarded.

metal as fuck

/thread

marketing Jews want to sell and nothing else

if it didn't sell it wouldn't exist, supply and demand

test

Young girls want to make themselves look pretty and do girly things. Fucking shocker.

is Sup Forums kill

Failed

You still live in a shitty country

>pajeet computer engineer

like pottery

Yep, it couldn't be pic related.
The fact engineering and science require an high IQ have nothing to do with their lack of high-outliers, no siree.

kek

it's a mixed up muddled up shook up world

the last panel is incorrect
no engineer has ever asked this

Fuck off fag.

engineers require logic and rules

Girl Talk, the biggest girl magazine in the UK, is going explicitly "feminist".

Their manifesto, if you will, reads as follows:

• I will love myself the way I am

• By working hard I know I can achieve great things

• I will accept others for who they are

• I will have confidence to stand up for my friends and other girls

• I believe girls are equal to boys

Are these good lessons for little girls?

telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10737542/Why-Im-turning-Girl-Talk-magazine-feminist.html

Maybe while in university

stimulated cognitive activity

>Girls' Life magazine

>Publisher & Founding Editor
>Karen Bokram

>Creative Director
>Chun Kim

>Content & Branded Programs Director
>Kelsey Haywood

>National Advertising Sales Director
>Brooke Winters

>Consumer Marketing Manager
>Paulette Paxton

PATRCIARCHY FUCKING PATRIARCHY FUCKING MYSOGYNISTIC NECKBEARDS FUCKING PATRIARCHY

you're a moron

>A man asking this question

Reditard pls. You cant fight genetic habits. Women sees baby or child and mother instincts kick in.

Your flag.... Wut

SMBC autist is so dense he doesn't realize that making math pink would appeal to women.

All the development of society, creativity, inventions, health, engineering and science is done by Men, nothing wrong with that.

Women have a lot of other greater features as being housewives, taking care of the home, they are superior assistants, can take order and not be upset, need to take order.
Male are by nature dominant and shouldnt take order from any women.

Women can take care of children in a great way, they are the boss in the kitchen. The kitchen is the womens safe-heaven, its the only place where a women should be in control.
They make good receptionists, teachers, daycare workers etc.

Women should NOT be in control of a commercial vehicle, they should never be pilots.
Genetically women are far worse drivers, they have issues in measuring distances, speeds, directions and moving objects.
Luckily we have very few female pilots, otherwise the accident rate would be way higher in airports, no joke.

Women should not be allowed to be doctors, dentists, pilots, construction workers, emergency services, engineers, military, or hold any job consisting of making any real or "final" decision, especially not a decision affecting other people or society.

As men its our responsibility to take care of women, therefore every semi-responsible decision a women makes must be ratified by men, either by a husband or someone close-by.

As a matter of fact I dont think women should be even teachers, we dont need to put a womens-way-of-thinking. We need to put a mens-way-of-thinking into every child.
Although women should be allowed to work in schools for sure.
Or perhaps women should be allowed in lower year of school, but not be allowed to be in university. Definitely it should be illegal and it is as a matter of fact extremely dangerous to allow any women to be a professor.

Either way women make great chefs, cleaners, assistants, housewives (which btw isnt an easy job), textile designers in some occasions, nurses, receptionists, costumer support etc.

>math as unfeminine

Is that a thing?

with the exception of the last point - simply because you only need reminding if you consider yourself inferior - those are all fine ideals to live your life by

All comes down to sexuality.

>Do girls need to be skilled or successful in like whatever to be attractive?
Guys don't give a fuck.

>Guy can play the guitar like mad, skateboard or found a billion worth corporation
Pussy magnet.

And that's why boy's have this instinct mostly to be good at something that takes skill, to impress.

>Maths = unfeminine
WTF ?? Never heard of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLZfWKQdOQg

I think women need to understand marketing. There is no conspiracy to keep women down, if anything the elite/those in charge is/are conspiring to do the opposite.
Women's and teen girl's magazines talk about fashion, beauty, and other inane shit because it sells. Men's magazines talk about cars, weight lifting programs, and other inane shit because it sells. If more girls bought gun magazines then other magazines would notice a trend and shift to what sells. It's not rocket science.

brussels

read it, you wont regret I promise, youll love it

but the girl magazine caters toi their interests
try and make a VOGUE magazine be about engineering and technical stuff like excavating and building a car out of scraps

you think this VOGUE issue will sell well?

The irony of that comic is that the left panel spews buzz words without actual solutions, while the right panel offers an actual step towards acclimating little girls to math.

Of course, the entire idea is bullshit: females have already pulled ahead of men in education, so why are we continuing to focus on their educational needs over their male peers' needs?

Oh right, because it's not about equality - it's about female supremacy.

Free market, bitch. Girls don't care about their future and boys don't care about a their nails. Neither is gonna buy magazines about subjects they don't care about

Eagle here

Boy's Life is the shit.

That would be a,bad idea. I would not recommend shaving your legs with a mens razor. Especially if you do not know how tomhandlr it by shaving your face for years or decades

>with the exception of the last point - simply because you only need reminding if you consider yourself inferior - those are all fine ideals to live your life by

That same last point could appear in boys magazines and it would work just as well. Indeed, boys need to be taught this explicitly, especially as our societies fill up with rapey, sexist immigrants. I think the last point is worth communicating to everyone.

d

>>Maths = unfeminine
>WTF ?? Never heard of this

This is the norm in the West, especially at university levels, where the maths and sciences are dominated by men. Walk into any engineering school. You won't see many women. Maybe things are different in France?

Then the razor is not the same and maybe need more material. Hence the différent price tag.
What will happen if feminists keep crying is that razor manufacturer will not drop the price of women razors, but increase the price of m'en razors.
Goyim are gonna be goyim.

>expecting literal communists to understand free market

I googled it. Brussels and the Brussels capital region both have their own flags, and they're not the EU flag.

Pic related is the Brussels capital region flag.

So I don't know why that guy had an EU flag. Weird.

>Boy Scouts
Years of camping, ropes, and merit badges

>Girl Scouts
Here's a patch for going to Build A Bear. Here's a concert patch!

Gee I wonder why.

He's somewhere in the EU but it can't process which country, I think

no, that's a stupid idea. you're stupid.

>Of course, the entire idea is bullshit: females have already pulled ahead of men in education,

Womens studies isn't education though.

Ah yes, that sounds likely.

>implying girls want to go camping.
They get dirty. Ew

Men should take over female dominated jobs.

The usual sage advice from the Aussies. Thanks for coming out.

Either that, or he surrendered his national sovereignty to the EU

This

Implement these new rules in the next america/europe/rome white men make

They do
Just to try and sneak in the boys' tent during the night, but they do

>he surrendered his national sovereignty to the EU

Is that even possible?

>Women dominate nursing
Men don't peep
>men dominate other stuff
Women bitch and bitch and moan

I... I don't get it.
What did xe/xu/xor means by this ?

Maybe he voted in this referendum?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_advisory_referendum,_1989

Seriously tho, no

They don't want to camp for the same reasons boys do. Boys want to learn how to survive in the woods, make fires, fish, cook shit. Girls want to ??? try to sleep with the boys?

Well her future husband has to support her the least she could do is look nice

>Women should not be allowed to be doctors, dentists,
Did you ever go to a med university ?

I got even dumber
Women dominate Human Resources position, meaning they are the one in charge of hiring people.
Yet it's men that are blamed when a company doesn't have enough women.

Who is the EIC of girls life

Mostly agree, but men are way better cooks. It just gets lumped into housework so it's okay to let women take care of it.

And be away from parents
And learn how to deal with each other when in harder times
And exercise their mental dominance over males making them do 3/4 of their shit in exchange for pure hopes of sexual natures and nothing else

Kinda makes them learn the skills they will use later in life

Penis envy. They are the ones saying men are superior. God forbid a girl might actually like playing with a doll.

99% of medical advance is by men even when they make up the minority of medical workers

Women should be nurses only

No...on Sup Forums when you're in the government quarter in Brussels it shows the EU flag.

Hi Ahmed

I can believe this, thank you

Girls care about being pretty. Boys care about the future.

That's why girls do Women's Studies and boys do STEM.

oh look at this

>CEO/Publisher & Editor-in-Chief
Girls' Life magazine and Girlslife.com

>Karen Bokram buys back Girls' Life, the magazine she founded
accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-29185406_ITM

linkedin.com/in/karen-bokram-1169346

welp look at this man telling Girls whet to do and how they should think

There wouldn't be enough general practicionner though

that magazine looks fun

>Did you ever go to a med university ?

I am a Doctor, so as a matter of fact I did.
And countless of time their decisions are wrong are doubtful.
I never go to a female Doctor/dentists.

Name a single major breakthrough in medicine which isnt developed and thought-out by Men?