OH LENI

OH LENI

>Lynn and Lucy already sleep in his bed
>he sneaks out to molest Leni in the middle of the nigh
Does his demonic lust know no bounds?

I've read enough pastebin stories to know where this is going.

Can I hold Leni's hand?

They are making this shit too easy.

Will it be rape, Sup Forums?

No, Leni can't hurt anyone
lincoln is safe

Savino knows Sup Forums. He knows he can't stop us. So why try?

bullshit
prove that he knows us

inb4 loss

There's a theory going around that Loud House only got picked up because Sup Forums latched on to Eddie Puss so hard and skyrocketed the creator's popularity.

What will the parents do when half their daughters turn up pregnant?

Sup Forums made him delete his twitter. Not because we harassed him, but because we asked for a /tlhg/ shoutout. After doing so, he looked up what /tlhg/ was and deleted twitter.

Also, the fan art wall has a bunch of shit that was drawn for Sup Forums on Sup Forums.

And LOSS.

I hope they keep making cartoons with lots of girl characters, little girls think they are cute and little boys get infatuated with them, everypony wins.

thats fucking hilarious

I remember when I was 12 and snuck into my big sister's room while he was sleeping with no covers on and in panties so she was asking for it and inserted my finger into her pussy lips, its felt amazing then she woke up and slapped me in the face.

Totally worth it.

Incest?

link

>And LOSS.

IS BEST LOUD

>ifunny.co

>I remember when I was 12 and snuck into my big sister's room while he was sleeping with no covers on and in panties so she was asking for it and inserted my finger into her pussy lips, its felt amazing then she woke up and slapped me in the face.
>Totally worth it.

HNNNG

Did you two ever fuck?

>make me a sandwich

"I'm at a loss for words."

>everypony
bye!