Hey' Sup Forums, who's that girl?

Maybe Pefucking ann?

what's her name?!

Is she cool, is she lame?

I didn't really appreciate this show until I rewatched it in my early 20s, when ironically I was only just beginning to experience a lot of what it was about.

Pepper ann turns 20 next year.

Fucking lame Doug ripoff. Unfunny and unoriginal. Her friends were even worse.

i dunno but she seems way too cool for seventh grade......

I gotta disagree mate. I was a kid watching both of these when they came out and loved them for different reasons. Both dealt with the basic issues a pre-teen often starts dealing with in school, family and social life but the approach was different. Doug kept it self a bit more grounded and often time felt more serious in handling it's themes because Doug was a more introverted character and often it was about him dealing with anxieties around doing something wrong. Pepper Ann, while not completely silly (ie: that ep about death), played things out with a lighter hand and was more about the main character getting into trouble and what she could learn from that.

but hey way to assert your feelings my dude

by your standards basically half the cartoons from that time would be doug rip offs, it's called a genre

Looks like this thread needs some support

I like your thinking.

Oh, you're talking about what's her name

I told you you can't wear strapless after your "job"

>Girl Power: Moose's favorite comic book Tundra Woman gets adapted into a Saturday morning cartoon, but when Tundra Woman is turned into a shallow, shopaholic girly-girl, Moose, Janie, and Lydia protest.
>'90s cartoon with episode about how wonderful feminism is
Is the synopsis misleading or was Powerpuff Girls the only show which avoided this?

more

Pooper Anna