What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

NIGGER seriously, this triggers me that gwens not lusting over tennyson cock

That Gwenfags are cucks.

The little redhead girls seems quite smitten by that boy.
Good grief

She's wiser then she looks desiring superior genetics at such a young age. Most girls make the mistake of dating because social norms which they only end up regretting later

D R O P P E D

Why do white guys panic when white women are shown to be infatuated with black men in media?

>dumb pants sagging nigger
>superior

They can't self insert as a black guy.

He's cute. He should be bros with Ben.

Has Kevin appeared yet?

Just because the black kid took your crush who you never even talked too doesn't mean you have to be hateful towards the entire race that boy belonged to.

Silly cuck

its wrong and unrealistic

How can Ben even compete?

Better than Kevin don't fucking @ me

(You)

Even if he was completely assimilated it wouldn't make a bit of difference.

Having so many red heads in cartoons is statistically rare, but Sup Forums latches on anyway.

>unrealistic

It's unrealistic for white women to lust after black dudes?

it's unrealistic for most people to be attracted to redheads

>Anons are jealous abd losing their shit over a random black kid that a little girl has a crush on.
This board grows more hilarious each each day

Not as bad as the time a thread got almost 2000 posts after an EEE episode aired where Eddy insulted a Kanker sister an user had an uncomfortably weird crush on.

>2000 replies
HOW

Well the thread had a lot of people and posts already because it was around the time movie rumors were spreading, plus the fact a new episode was on. Then some faggot got pissed, I think most replies were genuine, only a few people repeating. This was mostly before the bullshit of samefagging a post after it gets 5 replies and then screenshoting it.

which episode is this?

EARTH???

She wanted it bad.

you are just mad because your white dick is so tiny and non-functional

penis envy

he and Ben do become bros at the end of the episode
much to Gwen's frustration

Sucks to be them.

>unrealistic

wanting tiny limp dicks is unrealistic
going after the larger superior dick is the rule of nature

it is not much of a competition if neither side is interested in the prize

"Adventures in Babysitting"
this guy was the babysitter

While racemixing is an abomination in the face of God, let's talk about the show.

It's watchable as fuck. There's something about it that makes for great casual viewing and the writing is okay. Ben and Gwen are genuine friends in this and it feels like they've known each other for a long time and spent considerable time together.

Also the artstyle makes them adorable.

why is the half the thread shitposts

also fuck that nigger

Kevin did not appear on the show yet

but Billy Billions did

She wants the d

Would someone please tell me why so many lust after someone as generic as Gwen?

I like how she isn't afraid to show her feet.

Oh, I get it. This is why they didn't need to make her ugly this time.

In the case of the original many Anons grew up watching her, thus she was their crush. In my case I have no strong feelings.

I actually prefer this version of Gwen and the show itself - with the caveat that I was neutral towards the original and haven't watched it extensively. But I'm not going to pretend Ben 2016 is something amazing - it's just good and competently made for what it is, and it is primarily a comedy. However there is continuity between the eps and hints about story archs.

Also what gets me is that though the (adorable) artstyle isn't special or anything the animation is good. There's no errors and bullshit like in nuPPG. I recommend this show when you want a quick break from something.

Here you go Indian.

cute, witty, brave, potential sorceress supreme

I feel like its a waste using this quality team and effort on Ben Ten #5 (#1 pure reboot).

They should have just written a different story about cute kids doing adventure shit. I dunno. It kind of pisses me off that they keep milking Ben 10 so hard, even when it turns out good.

I know what you mean but this is an industry problem. There's reboots up the ass and I myself regard that as a sign of creative bankruptcy. We're in dire straits as far as creativity goes. But, I'll take what I can get. This is fun to watch.

Man this shows animation is terrible.

picture related?

Because men patriarchy evil misogyny... but seriously, men see women as property. They see one man being with a woman of their ethnicity as theft.

yes. statistically speaking

so, what all the data we know says:
white males have the most sexual market value. they fuck around a lot but prefer to marry whites.
white females have the most sexual market value out of women, though sometimes it's asian females. white females prefer to date and marry white. facts

black females and asian men have the least sexual market value. blacks have the least sexual market value out of any race. facts

It's because we're way past the point of being ignorant of white genocide and racemixing propaganda.

>Gwen wants the BBC

YES YES FUCKING YES!!!

>racemixing is an abomination in the face of God,
Humanity is a sexually reproducing species. "Racemixing" is normal just like all dogs in the wild are mutts and these "purebred" humans have created are unhealthy abominations. Is that what you want humans to become? Unhealthy abominations?
Besides, white people are all the result of race mixing, all white people are homo-sapien-neanderthal hybrids

Thank you very much.
Which episde is this?

No capes, Darling.
Unless we are Dr. Strange.

>Gwen loves black cock and it's canon

It's a new day, white boys

I want Gwen+BBC art

They feel cucked when their waifu lust for someone who doesn't look like them.

Not me, I got a bbc fetish, so it's a win-win

It's more of them feeling insecurity and triggering events of that girl in school, who they liked but ended up fucking the black jock. It hurts their little souls and quite fun to watch

So... that means Ben gets the BBC this time around?

The face of thirst

Maybe it's a double standard but I like when cartoon girls have a crush on someone and act like an idiot but I cringe when a boy has a crush. I don't know why.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

To trigger fags like you.

Is the whole "nignog with a white girl" a hip and trendy thing now in cartoons. I'm starting to see it more and more these days.

Young Kwame, get off the damn phone and help us summon Captain Planet!

only incest is true love

But cusin love is legal. I can't fap to this.

It's just cuter when it happens to a girl.
I can't really explain it either.
Boys dropping spaghetti = embarrassing
Girl dropping spaghetti = adorable
Maybe it's a gender roles thing, where the girl showing weakness makes them more feminine and therefore more attractive while boys are supposed to be confident.
Or a girl craving a specific D is just more romantic considering most tween/teen boys would fuck anything that moves

>Ever picking it up

Only in some parts of the USA (plus most of the rest of the world, and not the cartoon-making part which is why they couldn't legit ship these two in the original show.

Is this from the UK or something?
Man, I remember when USA CN has the checkerboard logo up top like that
Also
>Clarence reacting to every scene

Racemixing inevitably results in ugly brown low IQ abominations with no culture or soul, or in the case of White/Asian a creature with intelligence but such wildly different drives that it tears that person apart.

Also, out of Africa theory is false. But you are an enlightened individual, so there's no need to engage you. Even putting all "science" and metaphysics aside there is no need to discuss these matters. The thriving and eternal existence of the white race is its own justification and goal, and everything contrary to that must be destroyed at any and all cost. As always our greatest error is our mercy and the assumption that the "other" is somehow similar to us.

Race is first and foremost a matter of the spirit. Biology is the symbol of internal and eternal difference between our two species. To be white is the result of millenia of effort, discipline and struggle coupled with predestination of such magnitude that it transcends space-time. Racemixing is the ultimate sin, the ultimate transgression of the Will of the Creator. The hatred the colored races feel for Whites is but an expression of the eternal struggle between the forces of Good and Evil. They seek to destroy us, and by doing so they are committing the ultimate blasphemy.

All women are disloyal pieces of filth who would fuck outside their race for monetary benefits. And no, women aren't treated as property given all the rights they have that they do not deserve.

But they SHOULD be treated as property to return sanity to the species.

>it's finally come true

I want Sup Forums to leave

>But they SHOULD be treated as property

I agree. This is beyond doubt judging from what we've seen since female suffrage. When left to their own devices women ruin themselves and everything around them.

>gwen canonically lusts for bbc

Also this was a fun ep.

>Can tell animation quality from a still
I think you meant character designs, which I agree with.

>racemixing is an abomination in the face of God
Then why did he make it possible

Christ people said you Sup Forumslacks would go back to your own board after the election, but you've just gotten worse.

They're addicted to baiting, arguing and victim culture, election wasn't gonna cure that.

Because Absolute God is not a tyrant. The Demiurge however is.

Glory and power come from adherence to Law, destruction and humiliation come from lawlesness. Each chooses his destiny.

I was here before Sup Forums was a thing and I've been doing this since 2006.

Well there's the fact that the cartoon tears are clearly copy-pasted.

>These awful fetishists keep sexualising Gwen and Ben
>I know, let's make her lust after the BBC, that will surely stop them sexualising her

>people actually falling for the bbc meme
Top fucking kek