'Narcos' Location Manager Shot and Killed in Mexico

I guess he chose Plomo

At this point what difference does it make?
┐( ̄~ ̄)┌
#maga

What a disgrace of a country.
And people give shit to Trump for the wall.

And you know the best part?
Mexico City has fucked up crime statistic so they can say they're less dangerous than mainland US.

There was a thread about this yesterday
I reckon he scouted the wrong part of town
A place apparently known for over the top violence and stupid high murder rates
The irony is not that he got popped but that he went there expecting anything less

Oh and I forget to mention checkem

>the wrong part of town
>in spicland taking the wrong turn means you die
Nice country you got there.
Now that I think of it it's the same in Los Angeles and Chicago, I guess subhumans gonna subhuman'

Why don't american call blacks on their shit?

Because they make us laugh on TV.

Name on show

How is this relevant to the thread?

wayne brady

not defending mexico but cmon you're burger right? you have pretty much no-go zones too.

Filthy jalapeno niggers

>wayne brady
BLACKED

Wrong place wrong time or did they get mad he's making a show about them?

>And people give shit to Trump for the wall.
Because its a 25 billion dollar money sink that won't actually do anything.

Netflix is using their huge cash coffers to investigate. Pic related.

Jesus, what a bunch of animals.

A physical solution for a bureaucratic problem doesn't make any sense

The guy went into a town that is fully controlled by cartels, while scouting locations for a show that partly tries to expose the cartels' co-operation with the Mexican and US government. He was a threat to them

There are many examples of cartels being animalistic, but I don't think this is one of them

Tell that to the Berlin Wall!

probably a beaner trying to deflect to a scapegoat

A much smaller and narrowly-focused endeavor

We should build that wall and keep those taco niggers out once and for all.

Killing an innocent human being will always be animalistic.

This, just put up a couple gatling guns a couple hundred yards apart and blow the fuck out of illegals

Imagine this from their perspective
>relaxing and shitposting in your room
>some random guy that thinks he's hot shit comes in
>he keeps namedropping all the big directors he's worked with
>he's making a show about neets
>he starts talking on the phone about how he's found an authentic neet location
>your mum is excited because she gets to be an extra
>he's going to bring 20 trucks and 200 people into your room for a month
>they're going to make a glib facsimile of your life, set in your room, narrated by Pedro Pascal
>It will be on netflix, for ever, unless you kill him.

'you just came to the wrong part of town gringo'
"wait, I work for Narcos on Netflix, I can pay"
'Narcos? I hate that show, pendejo'
*pop pop*

How was he innocent? He was threatening their (violent and immoral) livelihood

Go to bed, Steve.

He specifically was threatening them? So in their subhuman minds it was better to kill a Netflix employee which leads to getting a bunch of media coverage rather than just let him do his work. He was only scouting for filming locations for crying out loud, it's not like he was doing something special.

was the location manager american or a mexicunt?

>He was a threat to them

he wasnt. and more important he didnt do shit.

you have to understand that those cartel members are pretty fucked up, they won't wait for you to give them a reason or a motive to shoot you, let alone commit this kind of crimes just for the lulz

>Portal reportedly was scouting solo, and he was working in an area prone to murders.

So was he retarded, or did he just buy into the whole multiculturalism meme and thinks everybody in non-white countries are so much nicer and welcoming than white people in white countries?

He was a spic, so I don't think he was a white guilt faggot like you're assuming.

>one last lazy chilli con carne eaten spic in the world

omfg w0t a sh4m3!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

Cartels generally won't fuck with regular people. Unless that has changed. He was probably fucking around

>won't actually do anything

Nobody believes you liars anymore.

>Cartels generally won't fuck with regular people

Are you fucking retarded?

No I'm Mexican. If you are not fucking around with drugs you are probably fine. If you walk around in the heart you will probably get shot by some random crackhead like if you walk through the ghetto

Are you fucking retarded?

>No I'm Mexican

Great argument bye

>walls used all over the world for all sorts of things since before history began
>they stop working because drumpf says to do it

Nice viral marketing campaign

Mexico is basically Iraq at this point. Fucking head cutting degenerates who watch hentai all day.

Pretty lovecraftian of Mexico

He was doing research into one of the most lucrative and dangerous smuggling rings in history. He wasn't exactly your average tourist.

you need to stop. seriously, get a job. You're disgracing your father.

some people are just retards with no sense of self-preservation

>mfw this didnt happen in Colombia

fucking mexicans man

what about if you own a business?

M E D E L L Í N
E
D
E
L
L
Í
N

The poor, sweet, innocent drug cartel sicarios were on their way to school when the evil, violent Netflix producer tried to kill them. The sweet, innocent mass murderers had no choice but to shoot him. How do you say "dindu nuffin" in spanish?

He deserved what he got and more.

yea its where the blacks and spics live
weird isn't it?

No really though, this is fucking hilarious. And not because of some edgy 'haha murder' sense. The bastard got off lucky with being shot. The shit they do to people down there is all over the internet and being shot is probably the best you can ask in regards of ways to die.

NARCOOOOOOOOOOOOS

>the reasoning on why the wall wont work is that the majority of illegals come from legal entrance migrants overstaying their work visas

>hurr shills
>durr wall
>[insert power fantasy]

So what's going to happen now? Will everyone forget he got murdered and nothing will come of it?

oh that's fine then

>Comparing Israel to the US/Mexican border

You are so profoundly ignorant it is staggering.

yeah

probably a "this episode is in memory of / dedicated to" at the end

what is he ignorant about? Mexicans are about as dangerous as Panelstinians. You even have the equal comparison of the cartel to Hamas and the innocent mexicans looking for a better life and good work to the innocent Palestinians looking for food and water

Look at a map sometime you dumb kid, the Mexican/US border is significantly larger than Israel, the logistics of even trying to compare the two are absurdly stupid.

I am not taking a vacation to mexico that's for sure. Aren't Los Zetas the worlds most dangerous cartel due to their brutality?

>mass shootings every day in the US
>no one says a thing

>the first murder of the year in mexico
>"mexico is a shithole xD"

>majority of illegals come from legal entrance

I told you. Nobody believes you liars anymore.

>>the first murder of the year in mexico

From the context, rabbi seems to criticize the notion of raising a wall, not the logistics behind building/maintaining one. The image is supposed to highlight the hypocrisy.

My uncle has his own business totally unrelated to cartels.

He's had people break in his warehouse and rob him and his employees at gunpoint, had 2 of his vehicles robbed at gunpoint, he's been assaulted, and he's been fucked with so long by Jalisco cartel that he's shutting down and moving to america.

Thats around 30 employee families now without income and about 100 to 200 hardware stores without a supplier.

The entire country is going to shit because people like you defend and cartels and say they dindu nuffin.

Go fuck yourself, you are the problem.

If the great wall of china and hadrian's wall exists than a border south of the U.S can do so as well.

to us it's where dumb rednecks live
really makes you think that endemic racism is crippling societal progress

>Ruthless drug dealers who specialize in decapitating, torturing and killing are as dangerous as a group of people resisting invaders with homemade rockets

Sure, Schlomo.

you missed the part in my post where I was inferring that very obviously Mexicans are more dangerous than Palestinians, but I was being facetious because I believed I was responding to a person who seemed to imply that the Palestinian conflict was more dangerous or serious than the drug war by his use of the word "ignorant"

yeah no-go zones are 100% black and Hispanic "hoods"

>I reckon he scouted the wrong part of town
No, exactly the right part.

I'm also mexican and you're wrong. If you're friends or family of a journalist, cop, or a cartel memeber you are also at risk of getting murdered. I remember one story my mom told me about this high school kid involved in the cartel who was out eating with a couple of his classmates when a couple of cartel members came to the restaurant and shot him and his friends who had nothing to do with the cartel.

life

imitates

art

Racism isn't endemic you crazy nigger.

But I thought spics, blacks, and all minorities all lived in peace in America trying to dethrone the white man?

when do I start?

Why do black people take fucking forever to order carryout when you're next in line behind them and they take 10 minutes to fucking order but you only take 1 minute because you don't like to waste people's time, especially your own.

how do people rationalize liking narcos while also believing drumpf is making everything up about mexicans

He already did the same job for Apocalypto and Man on Fire.

>>moving the goalposts

Statistically your opinion doesn't matter. Highest rate of murder in the US is black-on-black crime. "Redneck" doesn't even come close

Because Narcos takes place in Colombia?It will get to Mexico this season.

Good to see they're bringing some of Mexicos vibrant and beautiful culture to the production process. Can you believe that bigotry Drumf wants to keep these people out?

The Wall is stupid. Just kill the CIA and anyone crossing the border illegally

All human life in mexico and central America can evaporate right now and it would actually be a net benefit for the world

Just media coverage that people should stay the fuck away from the cartel.

>people should stay away from spics in general

ftfy

Actually, from what I know cartels do like to fuck with regular people on the occasion, especially Los Zetas. Sure, most of them keep citizens out of it because of the attention it brings, but they'll definitely be willing to kill you or use you in whatever way they find useful, if they feel like it.

that's what i'm thinking as well
chinks built a MASSIVE fucking wall at a time where they had to pull stones with horses and shit
the US has virtually limitless materials, budget and advanced technology yet everyone goes ITS IMPOSSIBLE THINK OF THE LOGISTICS
really?

Because thas raciss

>>the first murder of the year in mexico
>>"mexico is a shithole xD"

more like the first murder in those 10 feet of street :DDDDD

Uh you were the one who changed which wall we are talking about. How's about you stop moving the goalposts.

The narcos dont sell drugs to another dimension. Fix your goddamned drug addicted country and stop pestering us with your stupid war on drugs.

shut the fuck up fag

lil baby libshit cuck