What is the worst KOTH episode?

the episode where they go to the storm shelter and bill becomes a huge fucking asshole and puts hank in prison. i swear to god i wanted to kill bill

That one episode where Peggy

I honestly can't remember a bad one.

Probably this one on principal alone. Don't forget the guy who abandoned his post, forcing Hank to make the decision to flood a street so that the entire town didn't go under.

I never really liked the Dancing With Dogs episode either. Bobby was such a smug little fuck in that one.

I always disliked Aisle 18A

That Halloween episode where Peggy and luane accidentally kill that crazy guy, it seemed really out of place that there where no consequences when it's usually a down to earth show.

Probably one of the later season episodes, the characters all got really flanderized and the plots went from "Hank is having a hard time reconciling his notion of correct with a world that's changing and maybe even improving" to "Hank is always right."

While I agree seasons 11-13 were ure dogshit, I wouldn't really say that was what the problem with them is.

So Life is unfair to Hank, that's typical for the show.

No one has consequences. It's a cartoon. Once an episode someone breaks a law.

Tough one OP. I'll say for me, it was when suddenly ZZ Top (that's the name right?) were "guest stars" in one of the newer episodes. It was goddamn out of place. Oh yes, of course, ZZ Top, that long lost relative that happens to be I dunno, what was it, Hank's cousin? That we never heard about UNTIL NOW and then never hear about again.

It felt like a rushed, executive decision mess. Like several of the first minutes Cotton just shows up awkwardly (no car or anything), wants to sell his Cadillac (but why though?) and Hank is nonplussed because he loves it.

I found it to be pretty awful. Oh, and the one where the old woman wants to die in Hank's house. And the one with the Canadian "transfer" neighbors.

The lead singer of ZZtop lives in Texas and also has the last name of Hill. Probably the reason for the quest star.

Yeah, there should've been some comeuppance for Bill.

DUSTY OLD BONES

Bump.
What Makes Bobby Run is pretty bad.

The one where Hank flips his shit out about Bobby becoming a model.

Yeah, you're right, I forget there are weird outliers like "Hank's car dealer ripped him off for twenty years" and "Hank refuses to medicate kids with legitimate problems"

When Hank had a temper tantrum about the church not having special seats reserved just for him and his family.

A lot could be said about the later seasons but if I had to choose, it'd be the episode where the former owner of the Hill house, an elderly woman, wanted to die there. The episode forces everyone but Hank to become a damn idiot just to put him in the wrong. I mean for crying out loud it was his fucking house! I wouldnt want some stranger showing up, trespassing, demanding to die there

But it is her dying days user. She planted that tree in the yard and now she wants to die in the house it is only fair.

Pretty much every episode where we're supposed to feel sorry for Bill for being a pathetic little shit despite the fact that he always deserves it.

No not really. Legally Hank can do whatever. What kills the episode is everyones reaction to Hank.

Racist Dawg.

9-12 are the worst. 13 was surprisingly decent.