youtube.com/watch?v=vTQZ-poWkic
youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((advertising)))

CAUSE EVERYTIME WE TOUCH

Google

Google.
Normies.

Everything wrong with the Internet can be traced back to these two things.

pretty much this.

Yep google is the most cancerous thing on this Earth.

I GET THIS FEELING

Both content creators and youtube itself wanted to create a platform that people could make a living from.

stupid people found out about it & poor people could finally afford the internet.

early 2000s was internet kino only rich upper class people & a bunch of internet chat rooms where everyone was 13/f/cali

Ads brought money in. People realized they could make dough from this so they started manufacturing "artificial" content instead of just sharing videos with passion.
The entire net Pre-2009/2010 was like that and it was so much better. Now everything feels so scripted and monetized.

i wasn't allowed to shitpost on there back then

They banned Buffalax.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdyC1BrQd6g

Looks like you forgot to log in; that's all.

>poor people could finally afford the internet.
and with $15/hr for flipping burgers, they can afford going to the cinema too!

>What's #1 at the box office?
shIT

My loony bun is fine Benny lava!
Minor bun engine made Benny lava!
Anybody need this sign? Benny Lava!
You need a bun to bite Benny Lava!
Have you been high today?
I see the nuns are gay!
My brother yelled to me
I love you inside Ed!

I told a high school girl
I love you inside me!
Id love to see you pee on us tonight!
Id love to see you pee on us tonight!
OooooooOOOOOOoooooOOOooo

You fill me up with doom.
Quit looking up at me!
you got a minute girl?
The puppy had a fee!
Dont think I do love her
Were looking in a pill!
Were looking in a pill!
All of them like the bun!
Now poop on them Oliver!

OOOO Daddy! Just say it!
You know the hole to put it.
Just sing it! You Love me!
Your Pundit got armor!
You send me Offended... You know the hole to put it!
Just sing it! You Love me!
Your Pundit got armor!
Who put the goat in there?
The yellow goat I ate!

(I like to swim in it, I like to swim in it, I like to swim in his beeeeeeeeejayyyyyyy!)x2

OOooooOOOoooOOOooo

A nerd to punk a nerd
Im Bleeding fricking A!
That stuff is pink colored!
Some day I sell DNA!
The boar ain't very cool.
You need a Hindi yew!
Got into Seattle.
Ill lay a friend of yours!
I fought a barber man!
We know whats in butter rum!

A jet pack operationSend him the crazy Hindu!
Whatever! My Sadist! All backed and cooked alive!
I lick you BelindaThe ninja made a movement.
Tell Donna No collarIll do what body loves!
I put papaya there.
You love me inside there!

Anybody need this sign? Benny Lava!
You need a bun to bite Benny Lava!
Have you been high today?
I love you inside me!
ooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooOo

Benny Lava > Girly Man = Le NTR Man

Where my mexibros at?

youtube.com/watch?v=YU_nOtD7acQ

one guess

>Normies
Normies don't spend 4+ hours on youtube, they go out and socialize

Wrong. They watch YouTube together, they share videos via Facebook. Normies run YouTube

Yes. Back in 2006.

At this point everyone posts on Facebook and shares videos on YouTube every time in 2017.

The Internet is the new "I'm watching TV because I have nothing better to do" for the 2010s.

2007 happened.

>and youtube itself

>become a youtube partner

>tfw you can never go back

Bingo

Shills with

>muh normies

YouTube is censored as fuck. Fact. And they changed the ad revenue system so they can control exactly who gets paid and how much.

This
Google ruins everything they touch. They are trying to control the internet by censoring.

Please. YouTube ad revenue system is not transparent at all and is really there to control who is getting paid.

People stopped having fun, the internet use to be a place for just doing random shit and being creative

Now its a platform used to push politics and other normie shit

Completely fake disinfo.

but it wasn't there from the get go. Both youtubers and youtube wanted people to make being a youtuber a job.
I'm not against people entrepeneuring into a living but much would have been different if someone attempted to find a different solution for paying youtubers for making videos.

Instead you now have to be family friendly and wholesome or else you get demonetized. The youtube partner contract states that a five year old have to be able to watch your content.

Not really

Now saying nigger will result in you losing your job.

(((Google)))
(((monetization)))

Nigga everybody on YouTube is complaining or has complained about it. They've already switched to trying to subside on patreon.

Stop lying. The new system is designed specifically to restrict and control the amount of money that can be made.

watching URBAN NINJA now, thanks for the nostalgia, shit was cash

youtube.com/watch?v=D2kJZOfq7zk

Your conception of normalfaggotry is stuck in the mid 2000s. EVERY cunt is glued to their phones these days. Ever been to just about any social setting in the present? Even if someone is talking directly to another person, they'll still both be on their phones.

Ex youtuber here, used to make stuff from 08-12, it was monitization and big streamers that drove the creative types away. When entertainers and money came in nobody was interested in the little art projects anymore.

hey, been trying to meet you

I don't remember Twitter existing before 2009

People turned to patreon when being a youtuber alone didn't make enough money.
How am I lying.

Let's take 'ASMR' as an example. I've followed it since the very beginning.

When Whisperinglife made her first video because she liked whispervideos, there was no way for her to make any money on her videos, that came later. Neither was there a system were people could pay her.
She started the whispervideo trend, that eventually when youtube discontinued 'youtube groups', started the ASMR trend with gentlewhispering.
Around that time the first people that stopped calling it whispering and started calling it ASMR became youtube partners.

Nowadays you have people making click bait ASMR and asking for money on patreon while not even having many subscribers.

My whole point was that from the very start people should have found support outside of youtube for money, instead people wanted to make money from youtube and youtube wanted people to make money from youtube. But once the top was made, there was suddenly not enough money to be made from youtube so then people started looking outside of youtube for support.

We need to make a normie free internet, I say we call it, "The interbutt"

This is so true.

I don't disagree with this. But your initial point thst YT and content creators want a platforms where people can make a living is still total bullshit.

>mfw any youtube account you create now has to be set to your personal phone number
Why tho

I was there for the dun goofed moment

Everything is ruined by becoming popular. Quality are enjoyment are inversely proportional to the number of people participating.

>video responses

this never should have been removed

Does early youtube stuff make anyone else feel this sense of grief from nostalgia? It happens to me every time I see a video that I saw years ago.
I'll put in some nostalgia/feels stuff that gets me good in here

Nintendo ON Hoax (actually got me back in the day) - youtube.com/watch?v=zX2smM87r14

The Ultimate Showdown - youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA

This is Sparta Techno Remix - youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w

mcroll'd (UN Owen was her, but with Japanese McDonalds commercials) - youtube.com/watch?v=Ssh71hePR8Q

Sup Forums gif compilation (old memes and an everytime we touch techno remix) - youtube.com/watch?v=bxgdioir-zg

youtube.com/watch?v=pcv_-C7nApY

It almost was the entire purpose of youtube, and its where the "x reacts to y" meme of today came from.

>this was seven years ago
holy shit

First video I ever saw was this
youtube.com/watch?v=PXnO_FxmHes

What was yours lads?

Oh so we can have Lauren Southern threads on Sup Forums then, swaglord??

Either a Weird Al music video or a Line Rider tutorial

jews happened to youtube

the head of youtube is now a jew
the head of google is a jew

I only have nostalgia for Molly

youtube.com/watch?v=vTQZ-poWkic

The final episode of Kamen Rider Black.

The hour long college meetup where The Ultimate Warrior says "Queering doesn't work" to a bunch of angry liberals.

>there was a time when people were scared of Sup Forums
>now we have a pony board and rëddit normies flooding in

Worst timeline.

I never saw this back in the day, but I definitely got nostalgic feelings nonetheless. It just feels like an early youtube video

Also, Sup Forums, you can't tell me you wouldn't
youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw

Lmao your thread got deleted BTFO

>there was a time when people were scared of Sup Forums

I too remember the glorious times when we were legion. Hahaa.

Hahaa.

>deleted that quick
Troid or Iamabec or whatever must be modding
IRC logs coming

The first iPhone didn't even have 3G

YouTube was in its prime in 2007 though. Actually correct me if im wrong but the screenshot from OP looks like its from around 2007.

I've seen this image too many times and each time a bunch of oldfags try grasping at straws trying to claim everything went to shit in 2007. It didn't. Your life just started going to shit around that time.

James kino

>Kung Fu Bandito

You should be grateful for reddit
You wouldn't be on Sup Forums today if it wasn't for them and people like swaglord killing off the old userbase for ad revenue

It was and thats when Google bought them in late 2006 early 2007. That graphic is spot on though but its more about the advancement of cell tech and phones simulatenously. Before 07 people were still using flip phones that had very rudimentary internet capabilities. In other words you had to be mildly able to use a computer to access the internet. After 07 any hick with a cell contract could get online.

Well you were only about 3 years old back then.

Obama used it a ton during his 2008 campaign.

is that still your steam avatar, Sup Forumsedditor

>You should be grateful for reddit
t. reddit

It's infested with children and its content is geared towards them.

This.

Look at what's at the top trending nowadays.

nah man, barely anyone used youtube on the 1st iphone. the app was too limited. youtube was still more of a computer and laptop thing. id say ease of access only started coming into play at around the time when ipads became mainstream coz they pretty much replaced laptops and computers for the people who didn't know how they worked (which was most people really) it was also around the time when things started becoming more and more accessible on the iphone and thus spawned the influx of internet users which destroyed the youtube community and many other communities alongside it.

I remember that Girlfriend song by Avril Lavign having like 30 million views and thinking how absolutely insane of a number that was. It was a simpler time.

Yes. I hate phoneposters.

You should otherwise you'd still be on Sup Forums or whatever garbage board you came from.

Like a lot of things that go downhill: It started out as a nice community that was mostly white and shitskins turned it into the ghetto. Same thing happened with Twitter.

/r/blackpeopletwitter is really funny though

Jewgle happened.

So far I'm not finding any. Post an example.

Context?

My feet STINK

Begone newfag.

newfag

Fred was a mistake.

>unironically calling people newfags

newfags

CHOCOLATE RAIN

spricket had a kid and stopped uploading

Nothing important for this board. Don't mind the reddit historians calling you a newfag.

Maybe not for the board but that was the beginning of the backlash against "cyber bullying"

Which one are you, Sup Forums?

Newfag, 08

Keit-Ai

Being this new

A quarter of 2016 should be in reddit
Star wars 7 brought in a whole bunch of them too