How would Sup Forums do a Batman/Gargoyles crossover?

How would Sup Forums do a Batman/Gargoyles crossover?

Also....
who would be the better lover in bed, Bruce or Goliath?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiderman-animated.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

Not with the Joker, that's for sure.
Demona and her hatred for humanity needs to team up with Poison Ivy.

If it wasnt already done with the TMNT crossover I'd say Anton Sevarius creates mutates in Gotham and the Gargoyles show up to stop him

Agreed, Demona's and Ivy's combined hate for humanity would be awesome. Not to mention the balls to the wall crazy keikaku they'd make.

and to answer your question op, I think Goliath would be a better lover than Bats. Bruce would definitely provide a night to remember, but Goliath would satisfy his lover on a deeper more primal level. And he'd stick around to cuddle unlike Bruce.

GEE, I DUNNO OP. ONE IS TRAINED TO BE THE ALPHA HUMAN IN ALL THINGS, INCLUDING IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF ALL THINGS CARNAL AND TANTRIC.

THE OTHER WILL BLOW CEMENT DUST INTO YOUR BUTTHOLE.

REAL HEAD-SCRATCHER, THERE.

you know that at night gargoyles are flesh? their only stone during daytime.

You're an idiot if you don't think stone doesn't build up in their urethras. Read a goddamn book.

Their stone sleep doesn't work like that. they become full on statues with no internal organs, a solid chunk of stone. until sunset where the stone magically becomes just an outer shell. You never see them coughing up stone chunks.

think before you post son.

No way. Has to be Ra's Al Ghul. Centuries old, so he's probably met Demona already, similar goals and genocidal methods, familial link to their respective nemesis'. And Weisman would go straight away for the character with decade long keikakus.

In that YJ/SSM/Gargoyles crossover Weisman wrote, Demona, Thailog, and Doc Ock join the Light.

ive never read anything more enjoyable. thanks anons.

It's been established and stated by Weisman himself that once the sperm leaves Goliath's body, it won't turn to stone.

Batman X Goliath

They just brood around rooftops talking about how their family is dead.

spiderman-animated.wikia.com/wiki/Bruce

But that's too similar then, boring.
And I mean, c'mon, two redheads. How can you say no to that?

Can we just get to the part where Renee tries to seduce Elisa.

Goliath feels like he'd actually get emotionally invested in the relationship and consider your feelings in bed. Batman would be more skilled and certainly be able to perform, but he'll have no interest afterwards, it's all part of the act, and you inevitably feel disappointed by it when he slips out to investigate the Ventriloquist and leaves you alone.

Wrong. Brooklyn x Dick and Alfred x Hudson.