Redpilled Literature thread

What are some redpilled books one has to read?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland_Front_(Austria)
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mein Kampf.

Good one but i already read it.

Any other suggestions?

Das Heerlager der Heiligen

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Any of the Hermetica

Myth of the twentieth century

The fate of empires

define redpilled

Read enough smart books and you'll realize you can't divide the world neatly into red pilled and blue pilled, as autistic teens are inclined to think you can.

Redpilled means NatSoc.
>Not knowing the pill

define define

I imagine there are book in austrian about en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland_Front_(Austria)

Jared Diamond. Guns, Germs, and Steel: the Fates of Human Societies

Culture of critique by Kevin MacDonald

>Das Heerlager der Heiligen

Just read the description on the delivery jew. Sounds interesting.

Meltdown by Thomas Ernest Woods, Jr.

If u read this jew magic dirt book you should read Nicholas Wade's Our Troublesome Inheritance to balance out the kikery.

Diamond argues that stone age heathen savages are the most intelligent race. Dumb.

Stop fucking posting this book, it's absolute shit

It's awful history and awful anthropology

Il Principe by Machiavelli

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
here's the Sup Forums archive laddie

nice bait bro...

Winston Churchill's books on the history of the English-speaking Peoples is pretty good. His views on the U.S. Civil War are interesting to say the least

kys

>inb4 Atlas Shrugged by (((Aynd Rand)))

sartor resartus

'Stone age heathens' lived in their environment sustainably for a dozen millenia.
'Advanced' man is in the process of destroying the world that spawned it, effectively suicide by hypercomplexity.
Enjoy the poitical, economical, sociological and ecological collapse that is already under way and gaining momentum.

oh I thought it meant enlightened and seeing through the narrative of an ideology but it just means swapping the mainstream narrative for the one of a rambling expansionist in the 30s

'what do you mean by'

In Defence of Eltism- William A Henry III

Good philosophy but really shitty story. Main character was supposed to be the hardworking woman who makes right decisions, author turns her into a typical slut who fucks the next guy she thinks embodies more power.

>Reading

Sorry, I could have sworn that wasn't a low IQ republitard specialty

I'll just make the presumption that your babble is "similar" to some form of literature, trump babies.

The Bible

Aynd rand lived off welfare, and was against racism and sexism.

(((A FUCKING WOMAN)))

Everyone who hasnt read the bible by age 18 should be killed.

mandatory bait

Dostoyevsky

The author also says that race isn't real while saying that the Jewish race must exist in Israel. Total joke.