Which of these is better? How do they compare to the expanse?

Which of these is better? How do they compare to the expanse?

>How do they compare to the expanse?
they don't

Killjoys > Dark Matter

All 3 shows are very different but The Expanse is the best. If Killjoys and DM actually had budgets then it would different

Which one has more panties?

Dark Matter

>0.02

The Expanse is a really decent show that happens to be in space. It shifts perspectives from a character based show in the first season to a more political angled one in the second as the characters become more aware of their roles. It's not a bad change, and the show doesn't decline in quality, but it is different.

Killjoys is cozy shlock that will remind you of cheesy 90's action-sci-fi. It's got pretty likeable characters and most of the episodes are a decent enough romp.

I've only watched ~3-4 Dark Matter episodes. I enjoyed them, but I can't really comment on the show as a whole, so I'm not going to.

Killjoys is more consistent I think. I've only watched up through season 2 and it's got that feel that screams "low-budget syndication show".

Dark matter is good but it's last season had a bad habit of throwing all it's plots at the wall to see what would stick. When you only have 10 eps you need to be a pretty damn good writer to have six major plotlines going at once, and these guys weren't.

I like Dark matter more but I see why SyFy cancelled it (and Blood Drive) over Killjoys.

I've only seen Dark Matter and thought it was pretty good

Expanse is hard Sci-fi. Dark Matter and Killjoys is fantasy set in space. They really cater to different audiences.

>Expanse is hard Sci-fi
Thrusting out of a planets gravity
Not getting sucked out of their ship when they decompress

wew

Enjoyed S1 of Killjoys but S2 I couldn't even finish ep3, DM is/was better but we're not getting any more now are we.

They're both exceedingly mediocre to bad

darkmatter is better killjoys is super meh, and i feel its gets wors, doped it some time in s2.

>Killjoys is more consistent

This. DM has great episodes but they are few and far between whereas Killjoys is always good. I'd rather get 2 more seasons of KJ instead 1 more season of DM and KJ.

I'm very curious about which show had the bigger budget. Killjoys does a great job with theirs

Killjoys has the better characters and dialogue and is more consistent, It knows what it wants to do and what story to tell
Dark Matter has my waifu

This is the real Killjoys

The
"We want to be Battlestar galatica" genre is still going

This, SyFy is cancelling a bunch of shows because it's trying to find to next BSG

>that fucking ass
Her and Jodelle? Is Dark Matter anal-teasing kino?

you'll never explore her wonderland

>no white stockings
Trash

>stockings
Shit taste desu

Just photoshop her legs

It's not about taste, it's about what the character she's cosplaying as wears, fucktard.

>Thrusting out of a planets gravity
They have unreasonably powerful "Epstein Drives" that can cross the Solar System in ~1 month. This seems entirely reasonable.
>Not getting sucked out of their ship when they decompress
I'm trying to remember a point when there was a hole larger than a bullet in the ship. A room would take about an hour to decompress if given a hole, and I can't think of a point where a human+ sized hole is shot into a cabin at any point.

Don't get me wrong, it's not the hardest of hard scifi (ie the unreasonably powerful drives or the spinning up of ceres) but it's certainly a decent example of it, especially in pop culture.

You don't have to be mean about it

Someone do it and post the results.

what would you be thinking in this moment?

Is that the scene where it moves on its own?

yeah

I think I'd be quite disappointed

Anyone working on this?