Error: New threads require a subject or comment

Error: New threads require a subject or comment.

>Jewish
>people

>black
>people

i think if you put an empty spoiler tag in the comment field you can make empty OPs

>white people
>the biggest Jew of all the shows is in BBT

>big bang theory is white people comedy not Frasier
wtf Frasier is the whitest sitcom ever(both casting and humor) one of TBBT main cast members is a poo

>privileged people comedy

>whites
>human

jews truly are the masterrace, no wonder Sup Forumseddit feels so threatened

>"Jewish people" and "white people" are separate
I wonder who could be behind this post...

Wtf I love jews and blacks now

Isn't this white people comedy?

>Hofstadter
>Wolowitz
>Rajesh
>White

>The Fresh Prince is the Black People comedy
Real niggas watched Martin dummy. The Fresh Prince was for upwardly mobile black folks and white folks

Hofstadter doesn't sound Jewish at all though. It sounds 100% German Aryan from heart of the Harz Mountains.

No, that's Irish/Italian comedy.

wtf i'm Jewish now

>black people comedy
>not martin
Martin is literally black seinfeld.

This is as white as it gets.

Or maybe King of the Hill up a different vein.

This one is actually accurate. White people aren't fully homo-sapian.

>Jews are white

nice try Ephraim

If italians, greeks, spanish and portuguese are white, then so are jews

you guys know at least 3 of the people in that big bang theory pic are jewish right

if you dont count jews as non-white, than most of the "white race" achievements are gone and whites become a shitter race than asians

you can have it both, my untermensch friend

>Irish/Italian
But the whole show takes place in the USA and all actors are American

Please don't try to sound like you have even a rudimentary grasp of genealogy and anthropology

well, none of them are white, just like kikes

america is not a white country

I live in a Jewish neighbourhood and I can tell you some are white and some are as brown as Arabs

Religion isn't a race. There are also black Jews, see Miss Israel, she's black

>see Miss Israel, she's black
OY VEY, THE JOOOZ DID IT AGAI...wait a minute?!?

European = White
Jews aren't European, they're Middle-Eastern. There was a genetics study or something a while back that showed how the "European" Jews had distinct genes which clearly differed them from Europeans, basically saying despite them living in Europe for such a long time and sometimes mixing with native Euros they're still distinctly Jewish genetically.

But isn't that the difference between Ashkenazim, Mizrahim etc. They're still discrete ethnic groups.

I know that, that's why you shouldn't say "Jews are white" or "Jews aren't white"

Ashkenazim are white, other Jews aren't

>European = White
so, are Albanians, Poles and Finns white now?

>Ashkenazim are white

>Jewish comedy is the objective best

What else could you expect from God's Chosen?

kek
Uncle Phil was definitely cucked.

>are Albanians, Poles and Finns white
Yes, why wouldn't they be?

They are whiter than white people m8

Yes. Turks is the borderline, some are and some aren't

>They are whiter than white people m8
They really aren't.

>Turks is the borderline, some are and some aren't
The reason Turks are borderline is because there are Turks with overwhelming European genes since many Europeans who lived under the Ottoman Empire decided to go with them when the empire retreated to Turkey out of Europe. Turks are borderline kind of in a similar way to how "Russians" are i.e. there's a lot of ethnicities in Russia who are all technically Russian but when we think of Russians we think of the Slavs in the European part of the country.

BBT is written by kike for boomers and autismos

Cheers, Fraiser, and Always Sunny are for white people

Jews don't consider themselves whites.

They will only say they're white when it serves their interests. "Hey, fellow whites, why don't we open the nation's borders?"

Don't fall for their tricks.

>it's a black sitcom where all the family members are different shades of black episode

OP is a great troll, all three shows are kikes.

BBT is a Chuck Lorre show, a kike.

I had a hunch and checked it out, Bel Air was made by kikes as well (((Borowitz))). Every single time you see niggers pushed in the media, it's a kike writing or directing, almost never an actual nigger pulling the strings.

Nah, it's just that Jews are better at comedy

The same happens all over the world, not just in the USA

To everyone ITT:

1. The vast majority of modern Jewish people are WHITE. Because of the diaspora, they've been bred out of existence. The Ashkenazim are descended from Khazars, who are WHITE.

2. Jewish denotes anyone born matrilineally into a family that practices Judaism OR anyone who converts to the Judean faith.

3. Hebrews or Israelites as a race are nonexistent as stated in (1). Only ~777 Samaritans live in what is now Israel. The people who live LEGALLY in West Bank and Gaza have more in common with the ancient people than the terrorists who continue to occupy the region.

So next time an SJW complains that "white people" ruin everything, keep in mind that they would be lumping in those who consider themselves "Jewish." And these Jewish people would like you to think they are non-white so that they are excused to have their own state and get away with crimes attributed to them and their Gentile "counterparts"!

All that being said, I have no hate in my heart towards any race. I see people as individuals and judge them by their actions, their deeds. If you consider yourself Jewish, all power to you, just don't tread on me!

I'm sure it has nothing to do with Hollywood nepotism.

Again, it isn't only a thing in the USA

In Argentina you see lot of Jews on tv and films just becuase they are good at it

Aren't all people in Argentina, like, y'know, black?

because Sup Forums told me that muslims and slavs arent white and fins are basically turkic

Each one of those is jew comedy
silly goy

Cant even argue black and jew is pretty spot on but the whites show isnt even in the same time period. Given that line up youd have to compare them with something like Friends(overall white). If you wanna attack poor whites something like Roseanne should do. Im sure some posters will seem superior and say Frasier.

homo neanderthalis was still human, as were all members of the genus homo

>these Jewish people would like you to think they are non-white so that they are excused to have their own state and get away with crimes attributed to them and their Gentile "counterparts"!
I never thought of that. Literally made me think.
They're a very complicated people. Some say they are innocent, persecuted and kind. Others say they are subversive, dishonest and unfair. I'm not sure.
Personally I do believe that they are a peculiar people - God removed them from their homeland, but preserved them to be converted in the future. That is according to Paul's letter to the Romans. We've all met Jews, but you've never met a Hittite.

everybody loves raymond a hybrid white/jewish comedy

Litteraly 3/4 of the actors in BBT are jewish.

Ashkenazi Jews have very high verbal intelligence. That's why there are so many Jewish writers, comedians, philosophers, economists etc. Some nepotism/subversion/unfairness might exist but Jews are actually good at what they do

I want a Jewish gf. Any kikes ITT that can point me to a nice cousin?

We have the largest Jewish population in Latin America and 5th world wide

Northern European = 30% Caucasian / 70% Slav mix
Central European = 50% Caucasian / 50% Slav mix
Southern European = 90% Caucasian / 10% Moor mix
British Isles = A mix of everything European

People from the actual Caucasus look brown as hell tho

>The Ashkenazim are descended from Khazars
23 and me brought this up recently , then immediately retracted it lol

hehehe

>Khazars, who are WHITE

wait, werent Khazars mongols?

>mfw I've been Jewish this whole time

More like black, Jewish, and Jewish.

This.

I fixed that for you OP.

why did you waste 5 minutes of your time making an unfunny meme?

It will be funny if you keep inciting white people and it all happens again.

can smell the cheese wotsit stained fingers from here

This is white people comedy

Cheers is working class white people's comedy
Frasier is priivleged white people's comedy
Cosby is black people's comedy

White people comedy should be pickle rick

what a fucking faggot

And what about the young Sheldon spinoff

this