I'M A PSYCHO GENETICALLY BECAUSE I'M "GERMAN IRISH"

>I'M A PSYCHO GENETICALLY BECAUSE I'M "GERMAN IRISH"
>BUT BLACKS AND SHITBULLS ARE JUST VIOLENT BECAUSE OF HOW THEY ARE TREATED

>VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR FUCKING CHILDREN AND ANY WOMAN WHO DATES SOMEBODY WHO PLAYS VIDEO GAMES SHOULD DUMP HIM
>FANTASY FOOTBALL AND KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS IS SO MATURE THOUGH

All I can say is that he's right about video games.

but user he talked about how he was addicted to gta 3 for awhile and would play it nonstop

its funny because he regularly makes fun of people who take the shit he says seriously

He watches anime

I think you need to go outside more.

>uses an analogy that involves sports

>I married a black girl because Dave Chappelle said I was a racist on Oprah

He sold me on an One Punch Man. I still didn't watch it but I considered it which is no easy feat.

That's why you shouldn't listen to comedians if you get upset easily. Because they can and will always pull out the I'm just kidding defense.

>Dave Chappelle said I was a racist on Oprah

Wait, did he? That's the first I've heard of that

Also Burr has always liked black women

This, burr has always been a chaser to spite his Gangster surgeon dad who hated blacks.

>I'M A WORKING CLASS EVERYDAY AVERAGE GUY WHO GOT EVERY JOB IN MY LIFE THROUGH NEPOTISM

I don't play video games but they're objectively a legitimate form of entertainment that should be more socially acceptable than watching Kardashians and NFL

>MY WIFE IS UGLY AS SHIT AND I'M A SELL OUT HACK!!

He could have done so much better. Some nubian queen with caucasoid features, but he had to settle for a she-boon

Gingers aren't human

video games really are for fucking children if you spend most of your free time gayming and you are an adult you should rethink your life

I'm sorry you feel the need to tell others how to spend their free time.

On Sup Forums of all places.

t. gaymerfag

Correct assumption, once you will grow up and think for yourself what you want to do with your frew time. With the money I make I can happily spend as much time on things I like as I want. I read, I cook for the lady, I game. I'm sorry your life isn't panning out like you thought it would. Stau strong user, the time will come.

>Correct assumption
hahahahaa

:^)

>I cook for the lady
Your mom is really lucky

I liked when he tried to do his whole working class hero schtick on Opie and Anthony and Ant and Nick DiPaolo beat him up for being such a poser.

As an avid gamer and tournament goer, I'm on your side. I wonder if someone has counter arguments to this? You shod certainly enjoy all hobbies with moderation, which many gamers don't do

didn't he get the jungle fever from knowing Lana from Archer when he started doing comedy?

literally a cuckold

hahahahahaha fucking gamerfaggot

its a pretty good parody of anime fighting in general and takes the piss out of superheroes in general aswell, plus being the first genuinely funny anime since full metal panics fumofuu season.

......... ZIIIIIIPPPPP.......

Well, he's not wrong.

Still no pics of the babby?