Sweden no

A feminist task force will now be protecting young girls from groping through fickificki rapefugees.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469194/Meet-girl-bikini-clad-Groping-Guards-vigilantes-patrol-swimming-pools-Kalmar-Sweden-stop-migrants-molesting-female-bathers.html

Im guessing she stuck with feminism cause she couldnt get a good dicking

She could look decent without those shit tats and a few kilos left

Shame

This will not end well.

Swedish people are so stupid.

I mean they clearly don't get it yet.

Where does the myth of good looking swedish women comes from?

I was about to say. A recipe for disaster

>Using women to defend smaller women from grown-ass men
What could possibly go wrong?

Who then will protect the feminists from the fickificki?

They're even uglier than our women wtf

wtf i hate america now

There is plenty of beautiful british girls.

t. have qt welsh gf I will make many children with (pic is her butt)

>feminazi
>good looking
>ever
It's always some sort of bull duke, fatso, whore or stronk raep survivor.

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

Went on a date with a welsh lass a month or so ago.

Was shit. She was quiet as fuck.

Sweden already stating this isn't a refugee problem but rather an issue with toxic masculinity present in most male men

>'Integration is the most important issue we have to deal with in Sweden. But no one is talking about it.
Yes. Here is a bunch of raping savages, we need to integrate them into our society

Its not a myth. Swedish girls are beautiful in general. You diden't honestly expect 100% of all Swedish girls to be good looking?

Mostly feminazi Swedes are being posted here, And ugly girls tend to be feminazi's.

BUT if you want absolutely stunning girls then the Balkans is where its at. Almost every girl i saw were atleast a 7. Like seriously Balkan girls are godesses.

This is old a shit news where have you been living under a rock?

>be mohammed
>go with muhammad and abdul to local swimming pool
>we can't swim but we just want to oogle some bitches
>arrive there
>see cute little girl walking barefoot around in their revealing bikinis
>oh allah thank you for this present alalalalalalala
>my 3cm boner already hard as fuck
>gonna grope and rape this kefir bitch now any minute
>suddenly fat swedish feminist covered in tats approaches me
>NO FICKI FICKI she says
>I pull out my iphone 6S that the government got for me
>take a call
>10 minutes later police arrives and takes swedish feminist cunt to jail for hate crimes against middle eastern people and because of disturbing the peace
>proceed to grope the lolis under the shower
>cum in all their holes and leave the swimming pool satisfied

such is life for a migrant

>trusting a toxic feminist to decide why rapefugees are raping

>MORE TOP STORIES
>'Climate change is racist': Black Lives Matter protesters storm the runway at London City Airport after reaching the tarmac in a DINGHY - bringing flights to a standstill
kek, call me Pooland again you cucks I double-dare you

>mfw feminists have all some lethal strain of AIDS and get themselves raped on purpose by rapefugees

shes wearing US flag bottoms? Feels good when foreigners wave your banner. Even if its over her ugly snatch.

Stop spreading bullshit. This statement is only made by leftist and feminist parties. Do you think Swedes has somekind of consensus on opinions? We are very split on the left/right spectrum, And its almost always women making those absurd statements.

>hurr durr i have this picture here with moslims and feminists

They're sacrifices

Fucking lord I thought Swedes were supposed to be attractive.

>lethal strain of AIDS

wew

I'd still have sex with them. Most American girls are lard asses. Who are stuck up even if they are just a 7/10.

Why are they posing to a news report like they are some bikini models?

Because they are far away from being that.

wasn't this news a while ago?

Which potato field did you dig these Sheila up from, user?

>from uk
>doesn't have some atrocious streaky blond dye job

Is this legit?

I mean instant, sorry Abdil

>be feminist
>see young girl surrounded by migrants, being groped and dragged into the bushes
>"I'm not a racist or anything, but could you please possibly consider not raping this 10 year old?"
>get raped by 5 Mohammeds while young girl is also being raped

Such is life in Sweden

Just This

>"this will do the trick!"

the one in the back is clearly a man. sweden how the fuck do you always outcuck us? let us at least have a fighting chance

Nice butt

The day feminists sided with Trump

>t. Zlatan Ibrahimović

Poo

So these feminists want to stop molestation. But the molesters are muslims. Muslims are oppressed... So they cant do anything? If they stop a muslim molester they have to admit that muslims do bad things.

Feminist wouldn't be feminists if the were good looking

>Inb4 gropeguard gets groped

Inb4 feminist protection squad gets raped.

>feels good when world's biggest nigger-loving cucks feel for your country
Not surprised, 60%.

lol I'm imagining a cartoon intro where some refugees are molesting girls and then the dyke squad jumps out. The refugees would then be like "NOT THE DYKE SQUAD" then a narrator would jump in "these butch (((beauties))) are not your average gals" *cut to a hulking monstrosity occupying a bikini strangling a muslim with her tampon string*

Pro tip.
Cover the body and she's on to something.
Cover the face and she's.... Well... Hell no

American girls are the worst in the world, terrible attitude problems, self-centered and not even attractive enough to pull it off, truly repulsive.

pfffft whatever my mongol friend. XD

to be expected ofc

So a feminist equivalent of a polish mine sweeper is their solution?
At least the ugly feminists will be getting some action at long last.

Lol these fucking idiots........
Women actually thinking they can do anything productive is hilarious.

>try to prevent rape
>get raped

Hardcore feminists aren't known for being lookers.

Pic related is the leader of the hardcore feminist group Ottar in Norway.

Is that pic the best example you could provide? Not a single one of them is anything special.

looks like a man m8

It make sense. Muslims hate to pigs like this fat

Their way of protecting rapevictims?
They offer their hole instead.
#Consensualrape.

Thanks, Captain Obvious.
Unfortunately it isn't.

Ottar is a group that vandalized cars of men they believed to be paying for sex and they primarily picket strip clubs with "No to selling women's bodies" signs and shit.

Guess where they originated from.

The Marxist-Leninist political movement. Big fucking surprise there, I know.

>feminist task force
What did they mean by this?

>inb4 grope guard gets punched in the face and we need to have a serious discussion about toxic masculinity.

*DYKE SQUAD*

(In Colour)

How the fuck you know how your women look like if they all are wearing burkas ?

They're the ones that will assist the muslims in raping by covering for them and smuggling them young children.

cue 80's theme music.

The eternal PC people problem hehe.

>women protecting anything

Of course the police won't touch them either. Traitors the lot of them

I'd dick her fucking hard m8

Nothing can go wrong. Time and time again, the useful idiots have to face the reality created by their actions.

As so many commies ended up dyeing in gulags or with a bullet to their heads, and mudslimes being slaughtered by the very monsters they supported all their lives, is feminist turn. And again, the leftist turn

Releasing a pig into a minefield, only this time the pig wants to get hit because it's the only action it'll see.

SWEDEN YES.

I think you missed the point
Most of them treat 50 shades of gray as a manual

I want to protect Saber!

Would quite like a quiet one, means less chance of bitching and moaning over trivial things.

>Swede
>Saw some hotties in the Balkans
>On the journey from Turkey

>that 5o'clock shadow

Pretty sure that's a mix of skin condition + old lady hair growing in too early.

Not a tranny to the best of my knowledge even though it seems like current wave of feminism is dudes in dresses shouting Kill All Men.

>Whatever I do and whenever, I must also take a photo showing myself

Everytime. Women are memes.

this will end AMAZING!
is there anything better than feminazis beaten into pulp?

feminist guardswoman:
>oooh yeah Achmed... integrate me, integrate me deeper!

often, yes
always, no
those who do it for career purposes can be decent-looking (eg Watson. No tits and all, but bitch's still pretty)

Expensive Aids medications paid for by Swedish taxpayers, what a great outcome

d'you think anyone can fickificki THAT?

>MFW Sweden runs out of money and can't give gibs to Ahmed or Medicine to Femishits.

This is genius. Looking at this woman completely kills any sense of arousal.

>Those two will never take turns sitting on my face while teasing my dick with their feet

>A feminist task force will now be protecting young girls from groping through fickificki rapefugees.
Oh I get it, the feminists with horrible tattoos are going to let the rapefugees grope them instead thereby preventing the young girls getting gropes.

This plan could probably work if they weren't all hideously disgusting.

Sweden allowing feminazis to prowl the streets instead of fascist death squads... still Sweden no.

I want to ragefuck a feminist

Mine is a bit shy but very fun and cheerful, I love it. Also she was a virgin prior to meeting me and is far right. Basically the kind of girl I never thought I'd get.
Her hair can look from dark blonde to dark brown depending on the lighting. But she told me she specifically wants to have a few blonde children.

Rapefugees don't care, They would grope a goat if there were no women.
It's going to be flawless.

>only made by leftist and feminist parties
ALL your parties (save for SD) are leftist by other countries' measures - and SDs have snowball's chance in hell to enter the government

SD are social-conservative.
Economically center but traditionalist in terms of family policy.
Would be considered far-right in most western countries.
Also SD can easily win if M/KD decide to cooperate next election which i think might happen as their numbers tank in the polls.

How does Sup Forums feel about feminists purging Islam from the world?