Yfw you're the number one cartoon in America

>yfw you're the number one cartoon in America

I want to fuck Lincoln while he crossdresses as one of hhis sisters.

Why do loud house fans try and pick fights with other cartoon fans. Even when Gravity falls was at it's peak and was against steven universe and Legend of Avatar, they didn't demonize nick and CN.

Because it's the first good show Nick has had in decades

Just let them have it, imagine being a Nick loyalist and having to pretend you actually like shit like Spongebob and Oddparents?

how is some guy saying its the number one cartoon in America (which is true) "picking a fight with muh fandoms" you fucking sally?

Imagine being a CN loyalist and pretend you actually like shit like modern AT/RS/Gumball, Steven Universe, Teen Titans Go, nuPPG, and Mighty Magiswords?

But I like those shows

>whaa don't bully me guis even though your show is objectively better in terms of ratings

quit being a baby.

> yfw you're the number one girl in America

Is it really? That's pretty impressive. I bet Chris Savino is happy

it seems like grown men watch cartoons more than kids do nowadays

Nope.

>He says this while posting a pic from Star Vs

Just because CN plays it 99% of the time doesn't mean its actually an audience puller by cable TV standards.
And? Its coming off one of its strongest episodes to date

>yfw you're number one

>THE SPONGEBOB CHANNEL WILL CANCEL LOUD HOUSE ANY MINUTE NOW

>Just because CN plays it 99% of the time doesn't mean its actually an audience puller by cable TV standards.
Actually it is. Its the highest rated program for kids and the highest rated program on the network. The LH is neither it seems you retards is getting the "beat Spongebob" headline get to your heads when TTG did the same shit two years ago.

>November 18th
Clarence: 1,084,000 (0.23)
Teen Titans Go!: 1,299,000 (0.25)
Mighty Magiswords: 1,101,000 (0.22)
We Bare Bears: 1,048,000 (0.21)
The Amazing World of Screamball: 1,097,000 (0.25)
Shitven Pooniverse: 1,385,000 (0.32)
Regular Show: 992,000 (0.23)

The Loud House (rerun): 1,822,000 (0.4)
The Loud House (rerun): 1,770,000 (0.4)
Spongebob (rerun): 1,680,000 (0.4)
Spongebob (rerun): 1,598,000 (0.4)
Spongebob (rerun): 1,410,000 (0.3)

"no"

>now look at this bitch, that I just found.

>tfw no LH episode has actually beaten TTG peak

>moving the goalposts
I guess FOP is the most popular cartoon ever because Fairly Odd Baby had 13 million viewers

>b-b-b-b-but FOP
So much for 1# Cartoon in the US huh?

>#1 cartoon in america
>cartoon
>it's a sitcom with slightly more exaggerated slapstick
You know that misses the entire point of being animated, right?

Its all about averages, what do you think networks like better, a cartoon that gets 2 million viewers on a single premiere night and then drops off to sub-1 million viewers in reruns, or a cartoon that averages 1.7million viewers in daily reruns?

Is the Flinstones not a Cartoon now? Also, define "cartoon" if you're so smart.

>Also, define "cartoon" if you're so smart.
Anything other than The Loud House.

>Nickelodeon gets Spongebob
>It's a good show
>They milk the fuck out of it
>It eventually becomes a zombie that they won't let die

>Nickelodeon gets Fairly Odd Parents
>It's a good show
>They milk the fuck out of it
>It eventually becomes a zombie that they won't let die

>Nickelodeon gets The Loud House
>It's a good sohw
>???
>???

Fill in the blanks, then see how all this hype is doing.

At least two prior instances of this reaction image/filename were used in pro-Clinton posts.
You can't hide.

>November 18th

>yfw you're the true number one cartoon in America

>The Loud House
>It's a good show
Ya blew it

More recent cable listings haven't been released yet.

Oh, what, we're posting shit at their peaks without any discussion of context?

K.

The highest TLH premiere that week reached 2.2million viewers.

It was a Clyde episode.

Correction, it was that Lincoln-focused limo episode.

Cover Girls also had a higher rating than Biznood.

>People actually watch Rachel Maddow

LOL

How many seasons 'til Lincoln goes from a happy-go-lucky kid to a cynical and egotistical asshole? EVERY cartoon boy goes through this when given enough time. It's almost like the characters themselves get tired from the continuous shit they go though.

B-b-b-b-b-ut IT BEAT SPONGEBOB

It seems the discrepancy is largely from foreign countries, particularly Russia, EU, and South America. Either Loud House doesn't air in those territories, or the show is renamed.

>people still replying to this autist

Spongebob is still more popular online than any cartoon even with its decline. Its even above Steven Universe. In fact when you include it in the graph The Loud House is almost completely gone. I didn't want to be completely unfair to them so I didn't include it.

Huh even against a dead show

But shitting on the Loud House fandom is so much fun.

The amount of smug reaction pics you can get out of this cartoon is scary. I'm starting to think they really made this to be an instant hit on Sup Forums

>Its even above Steven Universe
Why is this mean anything? TTG is above SU because it attracts kids not 30 year old manchildren and SJW

The show is purely for children and people that want to fuck kids. Kids give more views and do not care about quality. Interest online is a much better guage of how actual people think and care about a show.

>The show is purely for children
So is TTG and you faggots won't shut up about it

literally why do people shit on this show.

it's nothing short of ordinary in regards to pacing and plot and kinda bland, but the artstyle is neat and the characters are relatively likable. is it the fandom?

>is it the fandom?
Yes.

This show doesn't have a fandom. Unless you count Sup Forums

>fandom
>loud house
What fandom? A dozen dedicated autists circle jerking over a pathetically average show is not a fandom.

you sound angry. what did anyone do to wrong you?

> It's all the console war faggotry of Sup Forums but even more pointless and awful

Fanbase wars are the cancer that's killing Sup Forums

You still do console wars on Sup Forums? In 2016?

I actually like all major cartoons except that shit korra

It has a fandom in that there are plenty of people who talk about it, even off of Sup Forums, but it's a simple show, so it isn't like there's much of an extreme online presence besides small groups here and there. You've got facebook groups (mostly Hispanic I think, a lot of spics), twitter, instagram, Sup Forums, tumblr, deviantart, etc, and altogether that would be the "Loud Crowd" fandom.
People dislike things that they don't have interest in, but are forced to see a lot of, and people hate things that are popular.
With people making a bunch of asinine threads with Loud House, autists like OP picking unnecessary fights for their own amusement, playing all who fall for it like a damn fiddle, and with the show legitimately being one of the most viewed shows at the time, with however ratings work, people feel the need fight back, not against the individuals, but the thing the individual is posting about or the group they're seemingly identifying as.
Also, it's probably fun to see fans get overly defensive, or people just have differing opinions.

>whaa don't bully me guis even though your show is objectively better in terms of ratings

that doesn't really matter unless you're a corporate executive or working on the show, so why even make a thread about it other than to antagonize other fanbases?

It doesn't help that the Loud House fandom started on a bad note on Sup Forums. It got its threads banned until several of its members emigrated to /trash/ where they became an insane circlejerk of political uncorrectness.

People love those Jokesters.

public validation?

>past 5 years
>LH has only been around for one, whereas SU and Gumball have been around for roughly 3-4

Oh yeah totally fair. Also, you realize this also means LH become popular way faster than SU? It took lesbians and blue anime chick to get Tumblirites attracted to SU. LH was an overnight success practically.

1) Who died and made you the arbiter of what makes a fandom?
2) Fandoms are shit generally anyway so who cares? Just look at the SU fandom. I'd rather be a casual fan before an autist fan.

>A dozen
The threads on /trash/ regularly reach 100 posters and beyond.

The Loud House is hated because it is largely apolitical.

It features a primarily female cast, yet it still stars a white male. It offers an idealized nuclear family, but also has an openly gay interracial couple in the background. It preaches inclusion, but without confronting traditionalist values.

All of these things makes Loud House a seeming rarity in cartoons these days: it's socially moderate, without pandering to either extremes of the social-political spectrum. It is a show for the silent majority, despised yet coveted by both left and right.

I feel this may explain the disparity between high ratings and low online activity for the show. It's centrist views do not lend it to being a platform for the the self-righteous whiners whose click bait drivel commands attention on social media.

but it has an interracial gay couple.

all of what I gathered from that was 'it looks like SJW garbage but it really isn't and that preconceived notion fucks people's view on it's.

thats not a picture of garfield

Wait, I just noticed that her front teeth are intact. Which episode is this from?

Its the Frogs and Tiaras episode. That's a dental insert for her front teeth.

>neat artstyle
>bland noodle shit
Everything about it sucks

>artstyle
>everything about it
elaborate.

or rather, don't. you sound like a fucking whiny cunt.

Gay marriage is supported by over 50% of Americans, and it is something even the president elect concedes is a settled issue. Transgenderism seems to be the progressive/far left cause celebre these days.

Mind you, I'm not being political or arguing for or against any of this on a personal level. You may still find this to be very liberal (it is certainly left-leaning). But I feel the average moderate viewer would not find this to be pushing a radical agenda.

>all of what I gathered

If you gathered that from places like Sup Forums, then keep in mind your information source. As far as its marketing on mainstream TV, I've never gotten that impression.

The problem is that the cheap animation makes it look like garbage, because otherwise Savino's style is amazing and the other storyboarders are great too.

Gumball is good as always.
Despite dropping regular show years ago I picked it up for their final season. It's not half bad. They just don't care anymore and the freedom that gives them shows.

I wouldn't say that it's cheap, because even a five minute piece of animation is a fuckton of money.

most cartoons are apolitical but people project their politics onto them

I see it somewhat in reverse, although "political" is admittedly a clumsy choice of wording. You're right that cartoons seems more political now because politics have crept into every part of our lives. We can't do or like anything anymore without someone telling us we're either sexist, fascists, or crybabies. But most cartoons reflect some personal viewpoint, as most good art does. It just seems that modern cartoons are a lot less subtle about those viewpoints, whether intentionally or out of ineptitude.

>that artstyle
>amazing
I guess you have grown up with tons of shitty looking cartoons, because that style is fucking awful. The only reason he's finally got his own series is because people are used to shitty looking CalArts crap for over a decade

>it's bad because it's not shit and dares to look slightly different
it's almost like it's a fucking cartoon or something.

please refer to

First, that's Puga not Savino.
Secondly, yeah, it's a good style. Influenced by comic strips and with a great sense of appealing designs.
Thirdly, yeah, it's different than the rounded styles everyone is so obsessed with recently.

>look slightly different
This looks like every cartoon we had for years before GF/SU

>popularity with children = quality

>literally why do people shit on this show.
Nobody shits on it until waifufaggots start bragging about how amazing it is because Nielsen box numbers say so. Nobody on Sup Forums will care about how much you revel in mediocrity (it's basically a tradition) until you start sticking your shitty show where it doesn't belong. I haven't seen a more "meh" show get the kind of lavishing attention in my storied life because of nothing other than waifufags since My Little Pony. And don't even get me started on those faggots that say they watch it because of their asinine political reasons. Every other fucking word out of a TLH fan is about Steven Universe and "muh sjws" and it's fucking pathetic.

TL;DR: Stay in your fucking lane and people will leave you alone. Until then you deserve the shit you sow. Fuck you.

fuck this gay cartoon

Needs more yuri shipping

>TL;DR: Stay in your fucking lane and people will leave you alone. Until then you deserve the shit you sow. Fuck you.
what are you even talking about here other than pretending to pass off as this brutal edgy character in your post?

What shows have a good style, because unless you think cartoons should only look more serious like Batman TAS, I don't know what you want.

Fuck you, cocklick.

less like cartoons, more like anime.

I like cartoons where the style isn't just noodle arms and big head because its easy to draw

>because its easy to draw
So you judge art based on its difficulty rather than its quality? I bet you listen to prog-rock.

>yfw you're the most hated cartoon on Sup Forums since SU

>prog rock
>this is the most difficult genre he could come up with
Guitar wanking is not difficult to replicate

Why is it that the biggest retards on Sup Forums always ends their posts with that smug "right?"

I accept your offering.

>And?
You don't have the right to call anything shit
>strongest episodes
I'm not a shipperfag but I can only imagine it being considered good given the abundant amount of shit episodes before it.

And you can blame the Sup Forums moderation for that. In the beginning there was no reason to banish the threads to /trash/, but they did it anyway.

>The Gumball is good meme
When will this stop?

Calling something a meme doesn't make you right.