Trump would be elected at 80% if American people were Australian people

Trump would be elected at 80% if American people were Australian people.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/what-the-2012-election-would-have-looked-like-with?utm_term=.tiOXEkMXpe#.cpzgObXgv3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not sure if I want to snuggle or sex that kangaroo.

What would your sheep think?

That is one cute kangaroo

Yeeeaaah, I don't think so, Farouq.

Why not both?

I'm too gay to appreciate a simple fuckhole that just stands or lays there.

Trump isn't in favor of having massive burn piles of all firearms in america litter the streets, don't think kangaroo land would like him.

Then you'd really hate your mum

You're so wrong m8, we're heavily cucked but not race mixing tier like you fuckwits.

Absolutely not true. The media here are hardcore #Shilling4Hillary and basically everyone is convinced that Trump is a tit.

stfu u autist. unless tthe city of melbourne is voting then trump would have 100% chance of being elected by the folks in brisbane and darwin and perth.

>but not race mixing tier like you fuckwits.

hahaha you wish mate

Are you joking m8, every person I've met strongly dislikes Trump.
Kys you shitcunt we're not that cool.

Where are you from? In Queensland, the American presidential election isn't even discussed

I don't care about the discussion topic, post more kangaroos.

Not the guy who posted before but NSW here. Most people don't talk about it, but if it is brought up by chance they'll be like "lol how stupid is that trump racist what a joke haha glad we're not them."

But the nigger will bash your head in if you give him the chance, seriously. They think they're boxers.

Trump would be elected if the only people allowed to vote were Americans who pay federal income taxes:

You do realize how stupid this picture is right? Considering that there are more employed liberals than conservatives and that a sizable chunk of GOP voters are trailer park welfare recipients.

If only tax payers where allowed to vote, we'd be a one party country (democrat).

Sorry, you're wrong. My image has sources that you are free to look up. Your argument is mere conjecture - a figment of your imagination. I know that's the narrative that the jewish media pushes, but it's factually incorrect.

>source
buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/what-the-2012-election-would-have-looked-like-with?utm_term=.tiOXEkMXpe#.cpzgObXgv3
Nice source faggot

One party country doesn't make sense, given how the two party system arises.

>Source: CNN.com 20?? Pre?????? Race Exit Polls
How'd you get such a shit jpg anyway?