Why did Malcolm become dumber as the seasons progressed?

Why did Malcolm become dumber as the seasons progressed?

Because as you get older, you also get stupider.

Distracted by horny

Over time, he realized it didn't make sense not to live for fum, so his head got smart, but his brain stayed dumb.

I rewatched it recently and fucking how, he got retarded at some points

1) puberty
2) brain damage
3) depression

It's actually a common phenomena among child savants that their testable intelligence fades after puberty, you can google it.

>it's Malcolm loses virginity episode
0/10 can't relate

It was to an old possibly drugged up hippie so..

So much to do, so much to see

Tap water

Nothing better

I think he was still super-smart in later seasons. It's just that it's not featured in the storylines as much as in prev seasons. I think there are references to it from time to time.

Dewey was the real genius

No. Dewey's baby brother was. Dewey can just communicate with baby even while baby was in womb and baby would tell Dewey stuff and Dewey would repeat it what baby said making Dewey sound smart.

>Why did Malcolm become dumber

because Francis.

sex exhausts your brain.

Just take the back streets

Yeah, because, you never know if you donĀ“t go

Why did Reese get dumber as the seasons progressed?

it's because he was always hanging around with stevie, sure he was #2 but if #1 is settling for being just a little better than the person beneath them they're not reaching their full potential

also because Francis.

sex exhausts your brain.

He didn't, he got more arrogant and full of himself as the seasons progressed.

he didnt get dumber he just realized beong smart meant nothing. and he was offered a million dollar job at the end and his parents told him his purpose is to suffer for stupid people. while dewey gets the happy life.

>it's a malcolm gets a gf but ruins it by vocalizing all his insecurities episode

>Malcolm will never become a millionaire software mogul instead of going to college
>Malcolm will never lose his virginity as a teenager to a woman perfect for him, who loves him despite his flaws
>he will spend his 20s sexless, miserable, and poor

Malcolm might be a shit head, but he didn't deserve this.