DC COMICS FEBRUARY 2016 SOLICITATIONS

TRINITY #6

Written by FRANCIS MANAPUL • Art and cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL • Variant cover by BILL SIENKIEWICZ
“Better Together” part six! The horror that kept our heroes trapped in nightmares of their own making is now loose in the world, and it’s taking possession of Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman! When the spawn of Mongul holds the keys to the most powerful heroes in the DC Universe—no one is safe!
On sale FEBRUARY 15 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dextersoy/status/797486412509519873
ign.com/articles/2016/10/07/nycc-2016-5-justice-league-vs-suicide-squad-factoids-we-pried-out-of-writer-joshua-williamson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH SHIT NIGGER IT'S TIME

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #7

Written by SCOTT LOBDELL • Art by guest artist MIRKO CLARK • Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH • Variant cover by MATTEO SCALERA
“how do you solve a problem like Bizarro?”! Now that Black Mask is defeated, Artemis continues her quest for the Bow of Ra—a weapon of immense power. Meanwhile, Jason is dealing with an immense power of his own—Bizarro. What’s to be done about such a volatile creature…and is he too dangerous to be kept alive?
On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

> Mice and Men reference

holy shit

BATGIRL #8

Written by HOPE LARSON • Art and cover by CHRIS WILDGOOSE • Variant cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
“Son of Penguin” part two! It’s hard enough to juggle a new boyfriend when you’re not secretly investigating him for super-villainy! But is Batgirl dating Ethan Cobblepot to get to bottom of his new tech business…or could she actually like him? Plus, Magpie strikes!
On sale FEBRUARY 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Oh boy, can't wait for all the Jasonfags circlejerking about OMG HOW AWESOME JASON IS FOR SPARING HIM and bullshit like that

finally Sup Forums's underrated waifu is back

SUPERGIRL: BEING SUPER #2

Written by MARIKO TAMAKI • Art and cover by JOËLLE JONES
Midvale has been torn apart by a devastating earthquake, and the death toll has hit Kara Danvers hard. As she begins to put the pieces of her life back together, Kara’s developing powers kick into high gear, and her memories of a world that shouldn’t exist begin to surface.
PRESTIGE FORMAT • On sale FEBRUARY 22 • 48 pg, FC, 2 of 4, $5.99 US • RATED T

>5.99
Totally (not) worth it.

>(not) worth
Jones art is god tier though.

>Art by guest artist
That means Soy's probably gone, and RHatO continues it's revolving door of artists. Fuck.

VIGILANTE: SOUTHLAND #5

Written by GARY PHILLIPS—Art by ELENA CASAGRANDE—Cover by MITCH GERADS
It seems like everyone wants a piece of Donny. The cops are after him, he’s run afoul of some brutal thugs, and Spectros, the assassin who killed his girlfriend and put Donny on the path of vigilantism to begin with, has taken a few shots at the masked hero himself. If that wasn’t enough, the bad guys are also going after Donny’s father, the one who taught his son a thing or two about surviving in the streets. As Vigilante gets closer to the truth, the trail of blood is only going to grow.
On sale FEBRUARY 22 • 32 pg, FC, 5 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T+

Soy seems inclined to stay on the title, for what it's worth.

twitter.com/dextersoy/status/797486412509519873

Nah, Soy said that he's staying with Jason.

SUPERGIRL #6

Written by STEVE ORLANDO • Art and cover by BRIAN CHING • Variant cover by BENGAL
“REIGN OF THE CYBORG SUPERMEN” finale! Argo City is on a collision course with Earth and the Girl of Steel is the only hero that can stop it! Cyborg Superman and Kara Zor-El clash in a cataclysmic final battle that leaves only one standing!
On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99
US • RATED T

That's good news then, Lobdell's writing is 110% better this time around, but that art definitely helps.

DEADMAN: DARK MANSION OF FORBIDDEN LOVE #3

Written by SARAH VAUGHN—Art by LAN MEDINA—Cover by STEPHANIE HANS
Will Deadman escape the dark magic of the mansion? Will Berenice accept Nathan’s proposal? Will Sam reveal their true feelings for Berenice? Will the shocking nature of Adelia’s murder be revealed? Answers to all these questions and more—in the stunning finale to this epic gothic romance!
Prestige Format • On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 48 pg, FC, 3 of 3, $5.99 US • RATED T

>6 solicits in 20 minutes
The fuck OP?

You got me there for a second, OP. The complete solicitations aren't out yet. No Superdad yet ;_;

I wonder what craziness Tomasi has in store for us.

THE HELLBLAZER #7

Written by SIMON OLIVER—Art by PHILIP TAN—Cover by JOHN CASSADAY—Variant cover by YASMINE PUTRI
“The Smokeless Fire” part 1! Constantine once heard a ghost story in a Parisian bar, and maybe the old man wasn’t just telling tales. So he takes Mercury in search of the only man he knows who’s encountered the Djinn. Problem is, they’re not the only people looking!
On sale FEBRUARY 22 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+

HARLEY QUINN #13
Written by AMANDA CONNER and JIMMY PALMIOTTI • Art by JOHN TIMMS • Cover by AMANDA CONNER • Variant cover by FRANK CHO
“Joker Loves Harley” finale! Just how did a gentle, “reformed” Joker come to arrive at Harley’s doorstep when everyone believed him dead and gone? The answer’s in this issue—and it’ll shock you!
On sale FEBRUARY 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T+

Not OP but he missed a couple from comicbook.com

SUICIDE SQUAD #11
Written by ROB WILLIAMS • Art by RILEY ROSSMO • Cover by PHILIP TAN • Variant cover by LEE BERMEJO
“BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE” part one! Spinning directly out of the events of JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. SUICIDE SQUAD! Hidden somewhere deep within, the world is a burning flame. Its light is blinding. Its heat is deadly. It’s a fire fueled by hatred, by rage and by vengeance. Used, abused and left for dead, the greatest foe the Suicide Squad has ever faced returns, more powerful than ever, to burn down the world Amanda Waller has given everything to protect.

God fuck Cassaday. He used a fucking photo? So no backgrounds no nothing, just the same pin up of Constantine standing there. And DC wonders why this books doesn't sell. The amateur coloring doesnt help.

>Art by RILEY ROSSMO
Oooh.

Holy shit this art is incredibly bad. It's almost as If the artist had cropped the picture several times just to make it look worse

>Magpie with her BtB Lady Gaga look
Thank you Rebirth.

Bombshells is better desu

JUSTICE LEAGUE/POWER RANGERS #2

Written by TOM TAYLOR • Art by STEPHEN BYRNE • Cover by KARL KERSCHL
Lost in another dimension, the Power Rangers must face a team unlike any they’ve ever encountered! In a world teeming with god-like heroes and villains as monstrous as Lord Zedd, it will take more than superpowers to survive. Can the Power Rangers work with the Justice League to find a way back home? Co-published with BOOM! Studios.
On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, 2 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T

Captcha, dude.

The cover looks like was made by Manapul, I don't know if it's the coloring or what but it has a Manapul feel

>JUSTICE LEAGUE/POWER RANGERS
>Written by TOM TAYLOR
what

You didn't hear?
It was announced months ago

Pure comickino

Kerschl needs to get back on Gotham Academy.

The new artist isnt cutting it.

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA: REBIRTH #1

Written by STEVE ORLANDO • Art and cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO • Variant cover by RYAN OTTLEY
Batman, Black Canary, Killer Frost, the Ray, Vixen, the Atom, and…Lobo?! Spinning directly out of the events of JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. SUICIDE SQUAD, join the sensational team of writer Steve Orlando and artists Ivan Reis and Joe Prado and discover how Batman assembled the roughest, toughest Justice League of all time!
One-shot • On sale FEBRUARY 8 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

Does Orlando eve know how to write characters who aren't gay? Because both Supergirl and Monster Men were freaking mediocre.

>It's Magpie.
>She's got her Gaga look.
How can one relaunch be so based?

>Does Orlando eve know how to write characters who aren't gay?
Darkseid War: Shazam was good. NOt as good as GL, but it was 2nd.

>Art by RILEY ROSSMO
Oh baby

>PHILIP TAN
Really? Looks nothing like his typical work

nononono
yesyesyesyes

>Harley with a Wonder Woman shirt.
BestFriends4Ever

>old nineties lobo

man it sure is a nice sight to behold after the shit that was nubo

HERE IT IS!!!!

Based Orlando's Justice League of America! And yes with LOBO in it!

My most anticipated Rebirth title!

He wrote a great Hugo Strange, though, even if the crossover itself wasn't that great. He also wrote a pretty good nightwing.

he said characters who aren't gay

DOOM PATROL #6

Written by GERARD WAY • Art and cover by NICK DERINGTON • Backup story art by SHAWN CRYSTAL • Variant cover by SAMPLERMAN
Our first arc concludes! The Doom Patrol is back together, and their mission to take out the Vectra brings them in contact with another old friend. Secrets will be uncovered, blows will be struck and, whether they win or lose, Casey Brinke’s existence will be altered forever. And yours just might be, too!
On sale FEBRUARY 22 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS

#
Sorry, user. I decided to make a thread because half of the Feb Solicitations are already out and the rest will be out at 5:00 pm est.

I-I-I've enjoyed Supergirl so far...

Wonder Woman's apparently going to fight Harley
Diana's going to job isn't she?

In moments like that I want to be a dcfag

>Monster Men were freaking mediocre
monster men was the only time the main bat book was good

FREAKING INCREDIBLE Cover artwork!!!

Jane?

Of coursh

Harley's too popular to lose

Everyone else will job to everyone, Diana and Harley will go to corgi festival.

Have to say I'm not a fan of this "first arc has to be a 5 or better 6 parts action-packed trade" meme

It's by Lee Bermejo, in case you were curious.

>"There's a scene between Killer Croc and Aquaman that has so much blood in it. So much blood. Lot of blood,” Williamson said. “For me, I write a lot of horror books, but writing for DC and writing The Flash I can't get into as much horror stuff as I used to, but with Justice League vs. Suicide Squad I've definitely been able to get into some of the more scary elements of the DC Universe. And there's some fights and some bloody stuff that happens. I think people will be surprised by how crazy things get."

ign.com/articles/2016/10/07/nycc-2016-5-justice-league-vs-suicide-squad-factoids-we-pried-out-of-writer-joshua-williamson

Can't wait

I understand why they're doing it. It's been a constant for several years now. Can't say I enjoy it either, though.

Can you go back to whatever hellish community you came from?

how has this been?

>Magpie appears
>Cobblepot is around

Could it be more obvious?

Croc would shatter his teeth if he even tried to bite Arthur

What's wrong with enthusiasm, user.

What's your problem dude? If you can't stand someone's else opinion, you can go to hell yourself.

This art is horrid. How do we get rid of this Brian Ching and Make Supergirl Cute Again?

Will this paring finally die already

People are allowed to like things that you don't care for. Amazing, I know.

thats a fuckable joker

>What's wrong with enthusiasm, user.
it's wrong when the writer is mediocre

MOTHER PANIC #4

Written by JODY HOUSER • Art by SHAWN CRYSTAL • Cover by TOMMY LEE EDWARDS • Variant by SHAWN CRYSTAL
Mother Panic isn’t the only one hunting for revenge in the streets of Gotham City. The terrifying Pretty is after the next name on Violet Paige’s hit list. But is he a friend or foe—and how is he connected to the mysterious Gather House that made Violet who she is?
On sale FEBRUARY 22 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS

So, who did like this book so far?

It's an impostor

This cover is fucking atrocious in so many ways.

>confusing pose
>poor composition
>BG blatantly put through a PS filter
>horrible inconsistent values
>muddy, Corben wannabe rendering

At least Moritat is gone, that guy should not be drawing monthlies

Honestly I didn't care for the art, but I'll read a couple issues to see where it goes.

Was okay.
Art was more interesting than the story for me.
Still, all the YA books took a big jump up in quality from issue 1 to 2.

The writer is fine Marlelshill.

>Diana's going to job isn't she?
Wondy is Harley's hero, bro.

Pick up on more Suicide Squad Synergy I see.

>and yours just might be too
dammit Gerard quit using magic

Cringe

>Tell me about the rabbits, Jason

Nah, that issue was great. Fuck you.

i liked the first issue, i have to say, LOVE Violet's costume.

SHADE, THE CHANGING GIRL #5

Written by CECIL CASTELLUCCI • Art by MARLEY ZARCONE • Backup story art by CHYNNA CLUGSTON FLORES • Cover by BECKY CLOONAN • Variant cover by JENNY FRISON
Which is more powerful? These new human emotions or the madness that brought Shade to Earth? Balancing both is difficult, as the divide between where she is now and where she comes from grows deeper. It’s all about duality as the future and the past are racing to catch up with Shade. She sees strange visions of a possible tomorrow while Megan, the girl whose body she stole, is racing across galaxies to take her life back. Plus, an all-new backup feature: Shade’s favorite TV show, Life With Honey, comes to comics!
On sale FEBRUARY 1 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS

>debuted at 100
How long this book will survive?

Joker/Harley is already dead in 3 Elsewords

Injustice
Bombshells
DC Superhero Girls

It's a matter of time for Joker/Harley to die in main DCU

>Synergy
It's Joker and Harley. Those two have been around together in various forms of media and in the comics for long stretches of time in the past. The fuck are you even going about saying it's synergy. Especially since that's more of a classic Joker design.

I'm hoping the Watchtower transforms into a Megazord

bizarro am worst villain ;_;

I guess user is saying Synergy since the story put Joker&Harley in more of a romantic role just like in the movie instead of a more abusive role

I want to be interested in this books but all it's covers are the fucking same thing. Does it even have a plot? A pin up is not interesting enough.

CAVE CARSON HAS A CYBERNETIC EYE #5

Written by JON RIVERA • Art and cover by MICHAEL AVON OEMING • Backup story and art by TOM SCIOLI • Variant cover by MITCH GERADS
After agreeing to help defeat the mysterious being known as the Whisperer, Cave imbibes “Night Pudding” (a concoction reserved for only the strongest warriors and the truly metal) with King P’Thrall, while Chloe experiences the local scene with a group of subterranean teenagers. What could possibly go wrong? And if something did go wrong, it’s all good—because Cave knows some big league heroes who are just a phone call away, so… Plus: a new “Super Powers” tale by Tom Scioli!
On sale FEBRUARY 15 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • MATURE READERS

any chance we could also get a solo LOBO Rebirth?

is wild dog gonna be in the super powers or in cave? or is he just on the cover?

Yeah, but when has Joker ever been Harley's loving boyfriend who would put himself at risk for her? I know they made him like that for Suicide Squad so that he'd be marketable to women, sad to see they are doing this in comocs too, but then, after making the lineup for their SS comic a lifted copy of the movie's team I kind of expected it. At this point we may as well just call it Synergy Squad.

He's been in Cave the past two issues. Him and Cave are a team

oh FUCK i better get reading, never read any cave though, any precursory reading i should do?

I like the lineup so hopefully it's alright

It does have a plot, along with some really cool art. The story is actually pretty good so far.

None. The main reason they're doing a CC book is the fact he's never HAD much of a run to begin with

Monthly now?

nah senpai just enjoy it x

thanks!
he did have something back in the day though, right?

A lot of books that are twice a month have had only one issue solicited so far, so we won't know for sure until full solicits are out.

>Oeming back
>Gerads variant
nice
Nah.

I think Sup Forums liked it, but some people got triggered by one panel from it