Civil War II #7

How bad will this be?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/32082-spider-man-titles-civil-war-ii-coda-more-hit-with-delays.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even enjoyably so.

SCANBRO! I SUMMON THEE!

Bendis is a hack

Tony would never taint War Machine's memory like this

You know what the absolute fucking worst part is?
RHODEY'S DEATH WAS NOT CAROL'S OR ULYSSES' FAULT.
THANOS killed Rhodey. Rhodey went on a mission because they received credible intel that Thanos would show up, and guess what, he did. Rhodey's death has absolutely nothing to do with the moral debate of using Ulysses for Minority Report situations or whatever.
Does Tony think that Carol should have just ignored Ulysses and let Thanos kill everyone at Project Pegasus?
People die when they go on dangerous missions. Heroes die too from time to time, it's part of the risk of the job.

>it's not over yet
just like secret wars, I just don't care`

Epilogue will be out in January.
newsarama.com/32082-spider-man-titles-civil-war-ii-coda-more-hit-with-delays.html

>Does Tony think that Carol should have just ignored Ulysses and let Thanos kill everyone at Project Pegasus?
Yes
Because civilians don't matter anymore.

>Does Tony think that Carol should have just ignored Ulysses and let Thanos kill everyone at Project Pegasus?
yeah

The worst part is realizing that they could remove the whole Thanos sequence and get right to the point instead. I know Rhodey is a character connected to Tony and Carol. But so far it's been a flimsy reason for Tony to get pissed off at Carol and doesn't seem to matter much. The death of Banner would arguably have more impact.

when is Tony getting written off?

Bendass just has too much control over shit happening.

Rhodey was in WAY over his head thinking he has the slightest shadow of a chance to do anything against Thanos, Carol knew that and shouldn't have let him go along, let alone make him their "secret weapon" (Me, Adam and Monica will distract the invincible space god, then you come in and shoot him with guns!)

So everyone involved was being some degree of retarded because Bendis.

Rhodey had Anti-Thanos Missiles™ though.

Kek. Don't know why that got me so bad

>Anti-Thanos missiles
>Didn't even kill She-Hulk
Never had a chance.

love the art. writing is laughable

Soon. He has to shill his OC

Half the people Carol brought were our of their league.
What the fuck do you think Dazzler and Black Panther are going to accomplish against Thanos?

Dazzler is redonkulessly OP though.

She got blasted by Galactus and got buffed.

>What the fuck do you think Dazzler and Black Panther are going to accomplish against Thanos?
Nigga Black Panther beat Namor and Silver Surfer don't underestimate his plot armor

Black Panther KOd him in Ultimates.

The plot will consist entirely of people reacting to Miles showing up in Washington, meaning that it doesn't really advance at all

BENDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Yes but this is a Black Panther that's being written by Bendis, who died in a pretty stupid way in Bendis' Age of Ultron.

According to this:
Pretty bad.

reminds me of Dragon Age 2's twist

lol what the fuck even is this anymore.

Why is Carol the one yelling about accountability? That has nothing to do with her position, the situation at hand or the reason why this happened.
Wouldn't it make more sense if Tony were yelling about a lack of accountability?

Well She Hulk is not a Thanos, of course it wouldnt work on her.

>nothing of import happens in either #6 or 7
Good thing Marvel extended it to 8 issues!

it hurts man. Tony has grown to be my favorite marvel character over the years and now hes just losing his closest friends every other fucking issue and is going to be replaced in a matter of weeks. guess i'll just wait a few months for them to bring him back for a sales boost.

If nothing else, issue #7 being filler guarantees that we'll get B-1 in issue #8

bless you keeping track of this so I don't have to

will you keep up the IvX bingo?

can we have issue citations when we do IvX?

And since we're pretty much guaranteed that Tony's side wins even though he dies (there's no Ulysses or Minority Report Prgram after Civil War II), we'll also get "side that Miles Morales chooses wins".
We're getting FOUR bingos.