Harmonquest season 2 is out - first two episodes featuring GIllian Jacobs and Rory Scoville respectively...

Harmonquest season 2 is out - first two episodes featuring GIllian Jacobs and Rory Scoville respectively. Gillian was pretty funny, but nobody has yet to beat out Paul F Tompkins as the best guest.
streamable.com/2c6nx

Other urls found in this thread:

rarbgmirror.xyz/torrent/y36ecm5
rarbgmirror.xyz/torrent/6shweql
youtube.com/watch?v=O7rhBiiAFo0
youtube.com/watch?v=RgT1OobFArg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

episodes 1 and 2 torrent:
rarbgmirror.xyz/torrent/y36ecm5
rarbgmirror.xyz/torrent/6shweql

Torrents taken from their official reddit because the service they're on now (VRV) is US only.

bump
it's a funny show and came out pretty silently

You have a child's sense of humor
Also a third of Americans are literally Nazis

How fucking narcissistic do you have to be to name a show that isn't really about you in any way after yourself? Also imagine how the humid smugness that coats the room as each of these numales and one cunt try as hard as possible to do R&M style humor to impress Dan Harmon. I'm gonna throw up. They have 5 fucking bags of cheesies on that table. I am going to throw up.

I read an article saying he really regrets naming it after himself since that basically limits their audience to people who listen to Harmontown

youtube.com/watch?v=O7rhBiiAFo0

Forgot to link.

>Gillian was pretty funny
haha watch me read stuff from my character sheet out ahahah I'M PICKLE CHIP!!

what is that alarm during the demon part a reference to?

youtube.com/watch?v=RgT1OobFArg
You aren't smart enough to be asked to talk at Google, are you user? And you won't get to flirt with that cute mohawk'd PoC interviewer either.

Harmon's only use is finding pretty, young actresses and getting more curvy redheads into the public consciousness.

Is his unfunny ex-wife still on the show?

Yea, I don't know why. I don't think anyone would have cared if they replaced her, desu

lol when did she drop him?

they were literally finalizing their divorce during the filming of season 1

dan harmon is a talentless fat faggot.
>official reddit
kys yourself

yeah she really ruins it

Those cheese puffs are props and are made of out of styrofoam. Few times in the last season guests tried to eat them only to spit them out.

Fuck, that was for

You're a dumb asshole that never even watched the show.

Spencer has derailed so many good Harmontown episodes. Whenever he is not present the episode always turns out to be way better. If Spencer must speak, only in very short bursts. I think that's part of the reason I never really enjoyed the D&D segments that much.

cant you people stay in rip and morky threads

Wasn't his wife in earlier seasons that cucked him?

Why doesn't he put his new gf on the show instead of his ex?

>wife divorces him
>keeps her in his show
>says she's "still my better half..." on the show