So anonymous crew member confirmed that Jackie's family are monster refugees from Mewni in hiding from the Butterfly...

so anonymous crew member confirmed that Jackie's family are monster refugees from Mewni in hiding from the Butterfly family and that she sold Star out to Ludo

Great girl or greatest girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIeqCb3bS_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, she's Bird Man's wife? real original guys.

>weird slits in the eyes that literally no other character in the show has
>sea motif laid on super thick
>pulls skateboard and helmets out of literally nowhere
>trying to keep Marco away from Star on the same night Ludo happens to attack

tfw star was calling jackie fat when she said she looks like the whole ocean

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

You could say she has a octopussy

Someone edit this with Jackie and Marco

POST YFW THE AMOUNT OF KEKKING THAT WENT ON TODAY'S EPISODE

JARCO IS CUTE AND CANON

>starco

>Marco foreshadowing in a suit
>Jackie an octopus princess

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?

Weird and adorable!

cute and spicy

>Jackie has obnoxious mermaid/sea themes
>Janna has obnoxious vampire/undead themes
>Both only really got involved with Marco after Star shows up.

I'm betting it's something like "Earth monsters are real and living among us!" and when they saw all the magic stuff, they thought they found people who'd understand them. Probably be funny if Marco is the last one to know.

But that never happened. Also Ludo could be talking about literally anyone. It was Miss Heinous

Jackie has been Marco's classmate for years. Long before Star ever came to earth.

Holding out hope that they call it quits at the end of the season, team Starco still has hope damnitt

wait, does literally any other character in the show have those three lines in their irises?

Can someone far more autistic than myself go back and see if any Mewni races have those

>Jackie was the first one to ask about the monster arm

HOT

MOLLUSK

SEX

Kill this thread and move here

Monsters have been hiding from the Butterfly family on Earth for generations. Mewni isn't safe.

no u

this thread has a topic

DEEPEST.
LORE.

>Jarco in a nutshell

This thread doesn't even have star vs in the title

Source? Screenshot?

Threads with "star vs" in the title usually get nuked for looking too much like generals.

>m-muh generals!
Generals are against the rules.

Lurk moar.

If you search for star in the catalog this thread still comes up anyway

then does the SU general constantly exist

Sauce plz. :)

General? What general? That's not a /sveg/. I don't know what you are talking about.

So has Star Vs hit the 'Jailbreak' point yet? Because what finally convinced me to watch Steven Universe was the revelation in Jailbreak that Garnet was actually a fusion of Ruby and Sapphire. I still marathoned the show from the start and despite being a lorefag I understand that SU is moreso SoL.

So even if this lore isn't indicative of the series' tone, would you say it's worth picking up?

because the faggots that inhabit it would make 20 threads including multiple generals if left alone

it's less work for mods to limit discussion to a containment thread than try to enforce the rules

at the end of the day that just makes it harder for the average board-goer to talk about that show at all

Threads need topics. Generals are shit.

I don't think Janna's got as strict a motif as Jackie; nothing about her casual appearance feeds into any of that.

After pic related being confirmed, I'm willing to believe in anything

There's lots of hints to fuel discussion but no big reveals just yet, except maybe in the Mewni Queen history ep?

Shit got a little weird this episode, lots of unexplained things

Hey wait a minute!
...can someone give her a pair of glasses?

Shit man, i knew right from when they used the phrase Starco in the show they were going to nuke it to hell

How much of a disappointment are the lack of lore episodes? SU benefits from having the Gems be literal waifu aliens to color their interactions in slice of life stuff, and despite some lore being handled too quickly it generally integrates well into the show and is fine enough.

That's why I never got into Gravity Falls, aside from Mabel being incredibly irritating. All the lore potential was wasted for like 6 episodes total, and the character interaction outside that was meh at best.

And god please tell me the unicorn head is barely used. That kind of 'sassy obnoxious black' character is unbearable to watch, so I'd prefer if her use was limited.

at this point you're still better off watching a smattering of episodes instead of the whole series imo, but some of the episodes are definitely worth a watch.

What type of story has it where a myth topples a God?

this one

As an user that watches both shows. Star has a lot more consistent tid bits and world expanding lore than SU has had in awhile.

Although when SU hits, it hits with a semi truck compared to this show.

>How much of a disappointment are the lack of lore episodes?
Most of S1 is light lore, except the last few episodes. The first few episodes are cringe as all hell. However, the lore in S2 grows exponentially. I atribute this with the writers experimenting until they found what they were looking for. However, there are a few episodes that are worth watching early on, like Blood Moon Ball.

>And god please tell me the unicorn head is barely used
Don't worry, I hated Pony Head too, but in S2 she has a really neat episode which kinda "redeems" her in a way.

In short, first season is kinda meh, second season if fucking amazing in the terms of lore.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

PANIC

>Janna smacks his ass

literally happened in the latest episode

No
NO
JESUS CHRIST NO

Dammit, I really hope not. I'm hoping it's her parents that are evil, but she's all like "tf" when they try to kill Star or something.

AW Hell NO

so...is Jackie using a glamour?

I'm pretty sure those in both cases are just supposed to be (kinda overdone) "beautiful" eyes, in monster princess's case to match her tacky makeup, and in Jackie's case because as Marco's crush and Star's competition she's supposed to look exceptionally pretty.

It's probably just supposed to be the irises rendered with extra detail, not a different anatomical feature.

This

You could be right, but in that case I'd expect at least one other instance of that kind of detail; they've had other characters have big and/or detailed eyes before but the irises have always been flush with maybe some glare. The only two characters I can find with those marks in the eyes are that monster and Jackie and they're always there.

Doesn't Oskar constantly have those super-shoujo eyes? I'd say those are pretty clearly supposed to be even MORE exaggerated "beautiful" eyes, and they have actual color gradients making radial sections as opposed to just the lines suggesting such.

It's not exactly the same thing, but I think it's the same idea.

I'd agree with you if they hadn't done a bunch of enlarged eye gags where the irises stay perfectly flat or had a bunch of different iris designs for different races

but they do, so I'm buying into "Jackie's family are monster refugees"

what about oskar?

That's because Monsters are suposed to look magical and special

Jackie is just supossed to unnaturally "beautiful"

Jackies a aquatic creature of some kind

Maybe she'd be hot if she was younger

Could anyone else be a monster as well?

Mrs. Diaz
Succubus

Oskar?

So beautiful.

It's like his eyes are telling me that everything will be okay.

pretty vampire

He's a vampire; that's how he lulls his victims into non-resistance.

She attracts Marco to her like a mermaid would. I guess singing would be too obvious.

shit

Reminder that literally half a second after that frame, Marco is pulling away from Jackie and thinking only of Star.

Ludo couldn't have been talking about Miss Heinous because Miss Heinous isn't human. She's a Mewman, remember?

Mr. Diaz

were-chupacabra

Afterall, Starco is just platonic.

There is nothing platonic about how Star has been acting.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIeqCb3bS_s

>so anonymous crew member confirmed that Jackie's family are monster refugees from Mewni in hiding from the Butterfly family and that she sold Star out to Ludo
You people are pathetically stupid and gullible.

Please buy my bridges.

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!

Secret MERMAID

Dude, after Janna slapping Marco's butt scene being confirmed, I believe in everything.

What did they mean by this?

Oh!

That's why Jackie's vag smells like low tide!

It means that Star will die alone and unloved while Marco lives a life full of love and companionship with Jackie.

Sad!

>meanwhile at starco headquarters

>female cuckolding
>sadness
>betrayal
THIS SHOW WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MAGICAL AND FUN

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But all those things you mentioned are fun

Clearly Jackie is a Street Shark. I mean think about it:

>Jackie.
>Jack.
>Jack the Ripper.
>Jack the Rip.
>Jack the Ripster.
>Jackie = Ripster.

Also she's the only character who skateboards making her the most Jawsome character in the show.

Cucked star best star

I thought that guy was relaying what he saw at Comic-Con? Not a crew member posting user

like, whens brittney getting on the marco dick train?
(alternately named the StarCuck express)

#ItsHerTurn

I'd like to see more of her too. They were building her up to be Star's chief rival on Earth then suddenly she's gone.

She can have the demon.

>star cant even rebound on her ex

cuked from all sides

Nefecy has managed to get grown men to not only care about the romance of children but to get them to bust out the tin-foil hats too.

Well done Nefecy, well done.

You clever fuck.

>comes crawling back to tom for support once marco hangs out with her less
>tom already moved on

Make it happen nefcy

dude, were on Sup Forums

were grown men and women obsessed with petty romances between cartoon minors regardless of what fandom it it

>female cuckolding
So you have no problem with male cuckolding?
Get out.