Which is better?

Which is better?

colon cancer

piracy

Amazon, emphatically. They're terrible at marketing their shows though.

I have Amazon Prime but pretty much never use their video streaming shit since you still have to pay for most shows.
Just get a Fire Stick and install Kodi instead.

YifyMovies

>They're terrible at marketing their shows though.
how can they fail so badly at this?
They have like no media buzz for their shows.

>emphatically
what did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

This.

can you recommend some kodi addons?

I think Genesis Reborn still is the best one currently.
Managed to find everything I searched for so far on there.

Amazon because you can buy/rent kinos

What shows?

so basically kodi is a multimedia platform that allows you to add streaming addons to watch kino? Fuckin noice.

Do you use a vpn or is it unnecessary?

A VPN helps it depends on your location and ISP

ah okay, thanks bro

Is this a serious question?
I have both.

Amazon prime video is horrible. If I could decouple it from Prime shipping I would.

Yeah, pretty much. It has some pretty specific ones as well like ones that mirror UK soccer league streams or whatever but I don't really give a shit about that.
I would recommend a VPN but I live in a country that still uses Windows 95 on all the governments PCs.

Let us compare:

Prime Video is up first

I want this but it's US only. Sucks.

netflix has a better interface, but I think prime has better movies and tv shows. Plus I think prime inflates how much content is included by listing each season of a tv show as a separate item.

I usually just download movies, but I think they are both worth the modest fee they charge.

If amazon fixed their shitty interface, they would be much better than netflix.

A downside to netlfix is they add a ridiculous amount of bollywood movies, if that's your shit, then great, otherwise, it's disappointing to see all the new movies added have a fucking dance scene halfway into them

Now Netflix

This. They are also terrible at marketing their movies.
Lost City of Z was poorly marketed which was the best movie of 2017

For all the trillions Amazon has you'd think they could come up with a better Interface/Client to watch on. It's dog shit. Reminds me of Dailymotion circa 2006

>good
space boobs
indiana jones
expanse
tick
lost city
wedding crashers
final countdown
carlin

>good
wednesday best girl
van helsing
dr. strange

not exactly the same amount of movies in each pic, but this is generally accurate, amazon has better stuff

Kodi

>amazon has better stuff
Then we disagree, because Amazon has total shit of selection.

>they took 2001 off of prime video like a year ago

fuck im still mad

Who cares about old ass movies?
Amazon putting them on the front page shows how desperate they are and failing in competing with Netflix. Besides that Amazon originals are being cancelled at a greater rate than Netflix, even the big budget ones like The Last Tycoon.

Plus MoviePass.

Amazon has much better originals and Batman The Animated Series, they win.

Star Wars and capeshit is getting pulled soon.

Filmstruck. Amazon is way better than Netflix, though.

Is the Critereon Channel worth the extra money

Amazon Prime is the way better value for your money, but Netflix is the superior streaming service, at least as far as originals go. It might have the edge when it comes to movie selection too. I pay for them both, and I enjoy them both a lot.

This is the patrician movie streaming service, but I'm still waiting for that PS4 app.

I think so, yes.

exactly this.

They're both shit. It baffles me that they've become so popular. Is there anything good at all on Netflix?

my Plex server

post your IP

Lots of comedy specials, and there's plenty of good movies as well.

Who cares?

netflix has that good old quality feeling to it while amazon has that new and fresh quality

it means he's super fucking serious

Amazon has a good library but holy shit, The Tick remake was so fucking awful it's hard to grasp. I don't understand how you can miss the point that much

so you are a connoisseur of bollywood cinema, I assume?