Lena Dunham thread

Your favorite little sister molesting leftist liberal feminist twat is back and goofier than ever with a new complaint. Some nig nog did not want her fat pussy at the Met gala because he was turned of by her in a tux. (pic related) So feel free to dump your ugly Lena pics and rant away about our favorite fat ugly liberal bitch who looks like a retard 12 yr old boy with a droopy as and odd titties!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well that was very mannerly of him. it could have just old her her the truth. I was her nasty body and nasty reputation thats the turn off. Future cat lady in the making.

As usual, some simple physical fitness would go a long way.

Squats, dead lifts, bench press, lots of daily walking, and no more flour.

That would go a long way for almost all Amerifat Burgerclaps.

However, they would still probably find a way to sabotage that with "Ice cream doesn't have flour! Derrrr!"

Let's be honest no wheat isn't going to fix her face

Wtf is that thing

she's probably really nice in real life, just like you guys

What was the complaint?

She probably pisses standing just like us guys

>transgender waldo

haha good one mate

she has a boyfriend too. truly a cunt.

>Your favorite little sister molesting leftist liberal feminist twa
can't we remind normies that she did more to her sister than that Brock-guy they're villainizing

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

firstly, that picture is horrifying. how can a human being be so fucked in the proportions?

secondly, who fucking took this picture? red carpet shit never uses such a short depth of field. i just got back from my own studio shoot and i'm fucking REEEing hard at this

She has the shape of the future.

When we are all one race and one body size, we will have her shape.

Lena Dunwich

What the hell, why are her pants so high? That's higher than her belly button.

I wonder if that thing is literally insane. I also can't fathom why it has a career. Even liberals shouldn't be able to find anything redeeming about it.

i don't know about you, but i enjoy having pebbles shoved up my snatch

Seems like working out paid out. She seems to have lost some w8.
At least in this pic
Kind of funny for a feminist to workout and try to look better and healthier since they invented body shaming, fat is healthy, miss overweight and shitt

But she's a womyn! And she writes "comedy"!

>no flour
Ok mom science.
Literally its all calories

>"is that the sound of pebbles"

And sugar.

You know what. I'm about 20, 30 pounds over weight (chubby high test, kind of) but I think I am going to start doing this. Squats are good, can dead lift about 60 pounds at this point.

No faggot, macro nutrients influence behavior too little fat means hormonal imbalance, to little carbs means no energy, too little protein means less muscles rebuilt. But calories are the only thing that matter when it comes to pure weight loss.
I bet you do a meme routine too.

>shaming a man for not wanting to have sex with you

how is this not sexism?

I do fuck all, I just don't eat candy or drink soda, and I stay thin eating whenever I want as long as it's "real food".

Because womyn can't be sexist shitlord :^) They're oppressed! Don't you know how powerless wealthy women with media influence are?

>Deadlift 60 pounds

Yeah, I have no strength in my arms

>not doing GOMAD
pfft stay weak

Boner crushing

This is a CTR slide thread. The OP doesn't consist of any substance relevant to politics or news. This is a new tactic developed by CTR.

Hide and sage all off topic "generals". Generals typically aren't allowed, but extremely popular topics like the Trump General is usually allowed because otherwise the catalog would be flooded with different Trump threads and that allows them a containment thread to leave room for other discussion in the catalog.

Op your wrong. The perceived slight was all in her head. The guy made no contact with her period, a shit storm then followed and she's been damage controlling admitting she was wrong after it.

She gave reasons as to why he didn't notice her but were all hypotheticals and then tried to slam him for the hypothetical reasons as to why he didn't notice her.
She then bashed him saying rude shit about him then had to come out and apologise blaming herself for her insecurities and that it was her way of humour.

Then why would you think yourself an expert shitskin

>chubby high test
God stop stringing words along to redeem yourself. You're fucking fat.

Worse part is she basically put words in his mouth, when he actually didn't say anything at all to her. So try to hit on her or look at her sexually, you're sexist. Ignore her and you're being sexist. She wears something that is not only manly, but unflattering all around on purpose, then complain when people don't find you attractive.

We're not talking about working out, we're talking about losing weight through diet, and you're a literal retard when it comes to that subject. Nice muscles, shame they can't help you grow a brain.

You fuck wits know Odell is gay right? That's why he wasn't interested

>small dick
>blocking out your shovel face
keep lifting bro maybe a barbell will fall on your neck crushing the life out of you

It's not nearly that simple. Protein is used in all of this, muscle/skin/tissue regrowth, hormonal production, and energy.

Eat food, not candy, and you'll be fine. This bitch needs less candy and more running/steak.

Losing weight is calories in v out. NOT SUGAR
if sugar had such a dynamic effect on entropy then the rule of thermodynamic would be energy in vs energy out * sugar multiplier.

Sugar just makes you hungry but you can eat candy bars solely and be a malnutrition'd skinny nerd like you.

IT IS ALL CALORIES

Right in the feels

>says Puerto Rico, which has one of the highest obesity rate of all US affiliates.
>kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate/
Well, at least you are not Mississippi.

Did you not know that you can make people mysteriously disappear? That usually fixes a lot of problems

I bet you think condoms are one size fits all.... Top kek small dick

Why do women wear suits? It looks so ugly, they're men's clothing do they want to look like men? The bible warns us not to cross dress why can't liberals follow that is it so hard for them? Women should always wear skirts below knee length, preferably to the ankles and pants are a big no.

You're so wrong it's dangerous. It's to do with how the body processes and stores the calories that you eat, which varies depending on what form the calories take.

>malnutrition'd skinny nerd
So you are an anti-intellectual, hardly surprising but I didn't think you'd come out and admit it.

A stray bullet never hurt anyone

KEK

I always wear pants, they're comfy and make more sense for women than for men given their respective traditional genital configurations.

Intellectual doesn't mean intelligent it means pursuing knowledge for the sake of knowledge. You can do that and be dumb as shit, as are you. What you are suggesting is that the first law of thermodynamics doesnt apply to humans.

No it makes no sense, it makes sense to show your butt and thigh gap or camel toe off? A skirt is way more modest but not one of those super thin ones that are always really long. Get a normal wool one

I'm sure you made an epic burn in your head.

Do you really think your body processes everything that you put in your mouth the same way regardless of what it is?

>muh second law of thermodynamics
That still holds you gibbering simpleton.

>hello xer, whats your* gender?
>So progressive! I identify is a women.
>Sorry.

If your pants are doing that then they're a bit too tight, I'd say.

Pants are also much more convenient when cycling.

you're a fucking fool

Bring this back to Lena Hate thread and stop arguing about fucking macronutrients for fucks sake. I hate this bitch and I want to have some top Kek right now! REEEEEE!

Her problem is that she eats a poor combination of macros.

>When uneducated /fit/ tards talk about nutrition when all they did was readthat horrendously broscience wiki
Saged.

Get woman's bicycle that's why they were invented, I live in an orthodox Jewish area I see women in ankle length skirts and men in suits cycling everyday.

>Why do women wear suits? It looks so ugly

Women in suits only look ugly if the woman is ugly

You cant polish a turd

She looks like something Hillary shitted into a diaper.

No. Gotta go fast. I'll not pay more for an inferior design.

Lately I've been enjoying Greek yogurt with fruit and granola for breakfast, and large salads for lunch.

I've found that carbs in the morning and heavy proteins and carbs at lunch really fuck me up by afternoon. First I have to take a massive and disgusting shit. Then I'm exhausted.

This new diet is really helping keep my energy levels where I need them. And it's helping me keep my weight down as well.

Macro/micros don't matter. Eat less calories and adjust every 4 months to account for plateaus and you're fine.

You can, and it has been done, lose weight only eating candybars. What you eat doesn't matter it's the fact that you're eating too much in the first place that matters.

Also, her mons pubis is an oversized mound of rancid-looking ugliness.

No, it always looks bad when someone is a tranny. Cross dressing means you want to try and look like a tranny. The bible very clearly States that a woman should not dress in a mans clothing, women need women's blouses and long skirts. If they want a blazer it should be a woman's one (women's clothes button on the opposite side of men's so there is a difference)

Okay, well then you're a tranny what more can I say?

Why is TayTay besties with this hose beast?

>tfw she leaves for Canada after Trump wins

Well, I suppose by your definition I am. Am I obliged to get my passport gender marker changed now?

No, because it's impossible to change your gender, you're just trying to make yourself look like a man by wearing men's clothing. Embrace your God given gender and dress like a proper woman

thats fucking embarrasing

What a waste of money that would be! I have perfectly serviceable clothes right now, I don't need to fritter away my money on more.

> "I don't want to freak you out, but I think I may be the voice of my generation" - Lena Dunham

I haven't laughed so hard in years. Good God, what delusion.

If your closet is full of Un modest clothes I would say this isn't a waste at all.

No with alcohol the body can recognize it as poison and expel it as heat. For gaining weight; however,weight is the product of unused energy calories are king. Not stomach bacteria, no biological processes, not the myth of a delta in the metabolism. A pound of "fat" is not because you consumed a lot of the macronutrient fat. You can be a fat vegan its all about calories.

Looks like Neil Hamburger

Don't post that shit here

I'm sure you were born deadlifting 200lbs right? Everyone's got to start somewhere

What a dire generation that would make us.

Why are Jewish women so repuslive?

>60 pounds

Mgoys, Do you not understand that SJWs gain all their power from their FUPAs. All this talk of how to lose weight is immaterial.

Do most women know how retarded they look when they try to look sexy?

Just look at the fucking faces she makes.

Jesus

Women still don't understand you can't try to look sexy, You either are sexy are you're not.

I didn't know that fat kike was Jewish?!

Damn.

She knows she is unattractive, but is proud of her abilty to "catch a dick" when she wants one.

Which is another way of saying she is a female.

Someone will fuck her.

No one with any sense will marry her.

Her dad is famous for making paintings like this. I think it might have something to do with why she's so messed up.

Of course they are jewish

Does anyone have that pic of her exercising and looking like a less-attractive hobbit in most and (legit) like an old man in another one?

>Deadlifting
>Arms
What.