Were these guys basically the exact same character?

Were these guys basically the exact same character?

No, Cross was able to build his own suit on his own. Stane NEEDED Iron Man's original suit because he was a DUMB ASS.

No,Yellowjacket felt slighted and was unstable, Stane was just greedy.

Yellowjacket had mentor/daddy issues.

Stane was played out as a complete businessman. That was it.

Yellowjacket was actually smart, in fact he didn't even care about money at all. He just had "daddy" problems. Stane was also considerably more stable than Yellowjacket was.

Stane seemed pretty unstable too considering he lifted up a car with a family inside and yelled "COLLATERAL DAMAGE, TONY!"

Went from being an asshole with his own greedy agenda to being capable of murdering a family for no reason.

No not even close.
Their similarities end where they're heads of a company who resent the former owner. Also they recreate hero tech.
He was already shown as an amoral murderer when he burnt that terrorist alive and had his spooks execute all his men.

was stane Hydra?

This, which ties into another difference: Stane was motivated primarily by jealousy of what Tony had leading him to steal it, while Cross felt a mentor had doubted and denied him, leading him to try to create his own version of the technology to prove himself.

>tfw Cross was a better Ultron than Wedontron was

>He just had "daddy" problems.
I shame they showed more between those two.
The dialoge in Pyms house was actually pretty good.

Iron Man, Ant-Man, and Doctor Strange were all pretty much the same movies

>was stane Hydra?

No, Stane was just in it for good business and got tired of twenty years of shouldering a trustfund, golden goose-little prick.

If Stane was Hydra I doubt Coulson and his men would've been sent to apprehend him.

He was fucked by that point, the government was already coming after him and had evidence of his crimes, he was under alot of stress after being backed into a corner.

Iron Man and and Dr. Strange are very similar. Two guys who get beaten down and partially disfigured and in that they find their true calling.

Ant-Man was just a heist movie.

Why is the MCU so bald

One of these guys needed to know how to build a suit IN A CAVE, WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS.

Ant-Man was Kung-Fu Panda and Thor was The Lion King.

Please, the Lion King had more flair and more charm put to it than Thor.

>Multiple evil businessmen.
>Multiple bald people.
Luthor envy.

Antman was like season 1 of Batman Beyond

>Buisness tycoon mentor who dabbles in super science
>Evil scientist spurnned by his teacher
yup.

while cross wasnt the deepest villian, i find that his hamminess and super-craziness made him a great golden age villian

i really wish he would come back crazier than ever, with only a burning hate for pym and lang, and without cross industries he has to rob banks to fund his yelowjacket repairs and upgrades

No, Jeff Bridges is a real actor.

I'd like to see the world where Stane succeeded and then Aldrich Killian came along.

Jeff, work on your reading comprehension

Stane had already sold Stark (and innocent US soldiers) out to 10-Rings' dogs and killed an entire encampment of theirs working with him. Also intended to murder Pepper and the agents.

He was always under the influence of murder to acquire his goals.

>they're doing an even better job of it than WB's current """Luthor"""

>he actually believes this
Marvelcucks are so sad.

The evil guy trying to sell his high-tech shit to bad guys is a REALLY common villain in Marvel.
Spider-Man has dealt with one or two of them for example.

The MCU is actually, secretly shitty?

>secretly

Cross has way more daddy issues.

I really doubt they thought that far ahead about the undercover Hydra plot.

HANK BUILD IT IN AN ANTPILE
WITH A BOX OF LARVA

DCEU Luthor isn't even naturally bald or balding, he's shaved. That's pretty pathetic as an adaptation.