What would happen if the 99% just stopped paying their bills?

What would happen if the 99% just stopped paying their bills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

h1z1

this

Complete economic collapse within 6 months.

Dog bless... This is beautiful. FINALLY, some red-blooded Americans to teach these millennial commie Hillary supporter FAGS a lesson. As we older folks know, America is a melting pot which rewards unchecked ambition. That's freedom. That's capitalism. That's America. Oh, you think a state should have concerns that aren't purely economical? You think a state should promote traditional values? Well you can get the FUCK out. I, along with many others of my generation, find the concept of non-materialistic politics to be stupid. I don't read pussy ass philosophy books - I went STEM.

Oh, by the way, too poor to afford food that isn't covered in harmful pesticides or flash-fried? Too poor to live in a crime free area? That's because you're fucking lazy. Read Ayn Rand - she was a member of the Jewish faith (God bless our greatest ally!) who perfectly encapsulated American values: Mammon, materialism, society of the spectacle, nihilism without the abyss. Get it yet, lazy millennials?

By the way, some things we older generations sure as fuck DON'T like: trust-busting legislation, antisemitism, non-GMO food, checks on big pharmaceuticals, or letting billionaire hedge fund managers pay taxes. Those hedge fund managers WORKED for their money, like true Americans. Thank you, God bless. I hope each of you considers subscribing to National Review. there you will find true AMERICAN PATRIOTS who know that freedom is best, and hard choices. Thank you.

What would the initial response be though? From the government / banks

youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E

>the initial response

repossesion, eviction, foreclosure, prison.

yeah, lets give it a try.

Eventually, they would come and SHOOT ME with a GUN

Banks would almost immediately shut down all money withdrawal as through fractional lending, they don't actually have the people's money in storage. This alone would shut down life as we know it, as nobody will be able to pay or be paid unless it's in hard cash and that will only last until the (((Central Bank))) decides to print money to solve the problem, which will lead to hyperinflation as seen in the Weimar Republic or Zimbabwe.

The banks have western civilization by the balls because they print OUR money, which means they control our economies. This is why every time a major private bank is about to collapse, the government bails it out with the taxpayer's money. Wouldn't want the taxpayers to know their money isn't real.

You seem to have alot of knowledge regarding the economy, any movies/books you recommend?

>99%
>paying bills

NOT IN MY BACKYARD

You'll want to watch this documentary and you'll understand why most things are happening today and why so much misinformation is being spread to distract everyone:
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

From there on out, things will become clear on their own. Why the media says the things they do, why wars are started and why we're being flooded with refugees. Economies are a lot simpler than portrayed simply because they don't want people to know they're being scammed into willing slavery through debt.

Simple example, when buying a house, you're told you need a mortgage because houses are expensive. Why are houses expensive? Because of competition for housing and everyone is able to get a huge mortgage. You effectively need the mortgage because mortgages exist and other people are willing to enslave themselves for 30 years to get them.

How would they even try to do that to literally EVERYONE?

Toothpaste minus pineapple has it right.

Who do you think owns large chunks of property now after the economic collapse? The same people who hold the majority of shares in places like the Bank of America.

It's a very dirty tactic. Collapse an economy, buy up everything you can and then stimulate that economy and now you are the owner of a lot of property worth a lot of money.

It's much easier if your people don't own firearms.

>send multi-racial police squads out for some revenge

>send brainwashed millennials out to bring down those evil 1% bourgeoisie racists

>cut all power, water since they own the utility companies

Only well armed, rural, tight-knit communities will survive World War Repo.

>Only well armed, rural, tight-knit communities will survive World War Repo.
Absolutely

>It's much easier if your people don't own firearms.
I don't think it's really "muh guns" as it's more about having a population that's prepared for anything and responsible for their own safety, which is clearly not the case these days.. just the way it is

Pretty sad to see the world really works like that these days.

Again, watch youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw it explains about 80% of what's going on in the world today. The images are not that important, you can listen to it explain things in the background while doing other things.

cheers lid

well their property would get seized.

in case of a bancruptcy it is general custom that the creditor estimates the value of the debitors property (which is usually bad for the debitor).

>99% of people stop paying their bills
>Mass shut offs of water, power, ect
>Businesses cant maintain power and water systems
>Mass layoffs of employees
>Major economic crash as US loses its AA credit rating
>America descends into ghetto third world hell

Everyone suffers

The british empire was built on a currency made of wooden sticks. An early blockchain if you will.

i'm talking about the whole world here, not just the us. could you imagine that? I honestly can't, it would be hard to see people unite in anything anymore

im ready

It would be a world wide disaster resulting in huge losses for all people around the world. Imagine if tomorrow 90% of the planet lost power and water and was forced to go back to living like people in the middle ages. Countless people would starve and violence would erupt everywhere. Think mad max but with more guns and people everywhere fighting each other for food.

>stock up on guns, food, water
>turn house into inpenetrable fort
>start a #stoppayingbills hashtag
>people fall for it
>become local king

Who's ready

Wont happen. Small areas will hold out for a while but eventually street gangs and paramilitary groups will carve out ares where they gain control. Everyone thinks they will be the guy to survive buy in reality many will die quickly and most will wish they were dead long before then. Imagine being homeless with no hope of ever living better then add large groups of armed maniacs bent on rape, theft, and murder.

>Oh, you think a state should have concerns that aren't purely economical?
Well too bad as the very nature of economics in a capitalist society shapes the material conditions that the population lives in. The nature of the state itself is to maintain power for the ruling class, and the ruling class manipulate it's power using the media, using education and religion so that it serves them.

>Oh, by the way, too poor to afford food that isn't covered in harmful pesticides or flash-fried? Too poor to live in a crime free area? That's because you're fucking lazy.

You are one stupid fuck. That statement is balls. You've bought into the establishments propaganda of how the working class have themselves to blame for their position. In a system that pays the bare minimum with shit jobs and a limited number you really expect people to be so well off. Especially in the EU the Troika have unleashed a war of Austerity against the working man, with cuts to public services cuts to job places, higher tax that isn't being matched by higher pay. Yet the top businesses like Apple for example owe the Irish Government €13 billion in tax. How is that far?

> Those hedge fund managers WORKED for their money, like true Americans.

With a limited examples the right wing media has got you to buy into its bullshit

The best strategy is to stop asking for credit.

>Reply
>as a working man, if i just believe im being fucke dup the ass, eventually ill actually be fucked up the ass, then ill be right and thatll show them >:D

i live to make your kidn look like the whining sacks of shit you are.

>da ruling class
you mean the society in which you were born into and live in?
stop blaming others for your miserable position. you drank the koolaid, you idiot.