I fucking hate this season so far

what the fuck happened, this is just a meandering pile of preachy bullshit. This is going nowhere, and Im sick of seeing Diane's stupid chink face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qIcrr27ZJg
youtube.com/watch?v=y4xytsouUYo
youtube.com/watch?v=WxTnVWgOGLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>have chink character
>played by a whitie

what did they meme by this?

Can I get a quick rundown?
t. guy who stopped after S2.

She's not Asian you dildos. Look at those eyes. You never see the whites of Asian eyes.

Writers like the rest of the hollywood media got buttblasted trump won, and decided to inject more politics in the show.

The first four episodes of this is pure fucking shit. I hated it.

>Diane acts obnoxious which is basically what ever Diane-centric episode have been about for the past 4 seasons
>Complaining about it now

Did you even watch the past 4 seasons? Probably not

she's a Vietnamese immigrant

youtube.com/watch?v=7qIcrr27ZJg

The diane centric episodes were borderline tolerable until season 3.

By season 4 she's a walking fucking soapbox of your typical liberal female.

Diane as a character is extremely realistic. I have a self righteous, female, Asian roommate who fucks her way to the top and has ridiculous opinions. Diane is a great character because she shows how ridiculous you can end up if you're that much of a self centered, opinionated hypocrite.

>hes 14 & full of impotent rage

thank christ youll die in a war in korea and none of your opinons will ever matter

>implying

unironically the best season by far

this, but unironically

>constantly make fun of a SJW by showing how quickly they'll change their agenda to fit their needs
>this is somehow pandering

You guys are literally retarded. Diane is CLEARLY portrayed as a crazy bitch. This is literally /ourshow/ if any

She's a white girl using a stolen identity.

>thinking Bojack is anything but stereotypical libshit propoganda

I almost feel bad for you but I'm sure you're already thinking of something mean to say before you finish this to ignore the reality that you've been brainwashed by shitty tv.

her neck is so loooooooongggggg

>fatty isnt ready for the draft

do try to enjoy your manditory military service

>Everything involving Diane
Pure shit that's not worth watching through as it doesn't affect Bojack at all.
>Everything involving Todd
Only funny if you want random and pointless Family Guyesq humor, only has one episode with Bojack and it's the only one you can't skip for plot reasons.
>Everything with Mister Peanutbutter
Hit or miss, mostly miss.
>Everything with Princess Caroline
Fucking gold through and through. Some funny moments, but mostly the real moments that hit hard.
>Everything with Bojack
Best it's been since the very beginning, very funny, very emotional, very witty in a lot of places, very unexpected in a lot of places, overall the best writing of the entire season, which considering the Princess Caroline bits is a feat indeed.

They went full political with Diane and Todd, but more importantly they did it so shitty it's downright unwatchable, not funny, not insightful, nothing worth your time.

>implyinggggggggggggggggggggggg

come on buddy have another swing

>libshit propoganda

>using words like libshit propaganda
>implying someone else has been brainwashed

Fucking Americucks

>that billboard in one of the episodes with a cuck joke on it
what did they mean by this?

What was their point about movies glorifying violence? I though only old people and bored stay at home moms still believe that fake violence = real life violence.

I tried watching this show but gave up because Diane is probably one of the worst characters I've seen in an animated sitcom. Kinda like zombie simpsons Lisa, but leaves even less of an impact.

It was more just an excuse to bitch about guns again.

sarcastically this

Thinking on it now what actually was the fucking commentary? Fake gun violence in movies = real life gun violence = guns are bad = But woman need guns = muh patriarchy

>goes from playing an idiot in live action series
>to playing an idiot's voice in a cartoon

what next for his career, playing an idiot's idiotic sidekick's voice's echo in a youtube video?

It feels really flat. I couldn't even finish the first episode. Mr.Peanut butter doesn't really work when the person he is annoying is surprised by how annoying he is.

>watching this after season 2 aka the only good season
BOJACK FORMULA: go absolutely nowhere, towards the end of the season pretend to hit rock bottom and get a wake up call, only to go right back to baseline at the start of the next season & repeat

>Asexual meetup
What the fuck
This is the most boring shit ever, you're a low test faggot, alright you never feel like having sex, how does that makes an interesting development or justify having meetups
Fucking shit season

That was pretty much the thought process. It fumbled and flailed around whatever weird point it was trying to make about guns and in the end it really didn't matter.

Again, it was another moment where everything stops so writers could preach to you.

I thought S4 was good, just not as good as S3. There was a welcome difference though, it ended with everyone else hittinf Rick bottom and Bojack having the uplifting note.

Also, not really sure how it's "libshit propaganda." It mocks both sides, as you can in the gun control episode.

Wow, somebody's triggered.

Basement dwellers who literally just repeats the latest "opinion" they read on Sup Forums to other basement dwellers while trying their best to be someone in real life talking about hypocrisy.

Diane is easily one of the most realistic character over there, hypocrisy and all.

Except it showed that Diane was using the "muh patriarchy" as a bullshit excuse because Diane actually likes guns.

At least he knows his range unlike Mark Wahlberg who clearly has a ~90 IQ but demands to be cast as an intellectual in almost every movie he's in.

Also the whole point of that was to show how ridiculous it is to think that it's related to movies. It was a public image thing.

Other than showing again that Diane is a massive hypocrite, there was no real point for it.

what's up with the show and them mocking adoptive parents?

I would agree up until the point where they ban guns and it felt like some sort of weird justification for her hypocritical actions.

I think it just shows absurd the whole thing is, especially since Diane ends up being against gun control. And add the whole movie PR thing too.

Why are people so impressed with the Bojack stuff? PC's stuff bored me as well but at least there's the novelty of having her as the main character for a little bit and since she herself is an interesting character it ends up being okay. The Bojack storyline was so boring though, he didn't do anything or interact with anyone apart from Hollyhock who also had a boring story, and his mother who had an okay bit to add. Yeah it was all self reflection and consideration of what it means to be responsible and blah blah etc etc but I feel like his actual antics were so bland compared to what he's been up to in the previous 3 seasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=y4xytsouUYo

You fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxTnVWgOGLc

The epicanthic fold is a genetic trait. There is also a thing called a hooded lid.

yeah even last season she wasn't on board with the tina aquafina abortion trend.

I think we agree but you worded that terribly.

I voted for Trump, and frequent Sup Forums. The politics weren't even bad this season. Youre being too sensitive. Though I'm sure it'll be worse next season

This. OP is a pleb.

I am not annoyed I am just confused what the point of some of the commentary is and where they stand on it

This show has always been SJW pandering bullshit but they're not even trying to disguise it anymore.
They've gone overboard and made a season everyone is agreed was worthy of eye-rolls.
The whole "LOL LOOK IT'S A HORSE" gimmick isn't fooling anyone anymore. It's just spouting the same political shit people are tired of hearing every day.
They won't cancel it of course because Netflix will keep using it as their mouthpiece.

I actually need to know too. It's so fucking confusing.

It felt like they have a story for bojack but knew it would only be a couple episodes long if they focused on that so they came up with as much "things" for the side characters to do as possible. Really bad season, really lazy. SAD!

t. Hank Hippopotamus

Have you ever been to Los Angeles? This show is an accurate caricature of what it's like to live around here. People here are insane and self centered with little to no idea of what it's like to be a normal person. Intentional or not, this show should make every person living the Hollywood life feel like shit.

screencap?

Maybe they are not expressing their opinions through the characters, but rather mocking the kind of opinions those characters have. Eg Diane with the guns. She was anti-gun, until she got one in her hand, and then became pro guns for womyn, but then the men banned guns just so the women couldn't have them.

>It's supposed to be bad

Stop.

>Libshit propaganda

I'm sorry you're so brainwashed by the shitfest that is American politics that you can't enjoy a good show.

Jesus Christ. Politics aren't important. Get the through your thick fucking skull. Maybe think about things for two seconds before parroting what every dipshit around you is screaming.

Holy shit, thank you.

I'm on mobile but it's in the background of the scene where Todd is trying to convince some fish woman in a diner that his clown antics are worthwhile

>fish
She's an axolotl.

>show becomes more prominently liberal
>den of racists and bigots on Sup Forums hate it
What a surprise

Kek, Alt right on suicide watch!
they cant even enjoy tv anymore without crying.

People don't like it because it's nothing new.
We've seen this same shit on every TV show for a year.
Re-doing it shows zero originality.

This.

>this is just a meandering pile of preachy bullshit.

Like every season of this show.

Legitimetely this.

OP needs to stop being a lil bitch and see that the show doesn't support every political message it spreads.
Diane is supposed to be an SJW, so of course she acts that way

Diane is just a supremely annoying character. In a show filled with monumental douchebags with the main character being the most unlikable jackass of a character imaginable, this chink still ends up being the most insufferable.

>It feels really flat. I couldn't even finish the first episode. Mr.Peanut butter doesn't really work when the person he is annoying is surprised by how annoying he is.

Finish the first few episodes. However skip everything with peanutbutter, w/e the human kids name is and basically anything that has nothing to do with bojack.

The season is fine if you watch it like that. You could cut out 90% of this season and it would be far better than it is right now.

Don't listen to the plebs. OP is clearly a 14 year old Sup Forumscuck who got triggered. Season 4 was good. Bojack shows some semblance of maturity towards the end of the season (which is built up real nicely). Just watch it.

>Sup Forums is one person
Kys yourself faggot. I thought this season was great.