/got/ general

Ending edition

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyqrZMzTbHE
youtube.com/watch?v=iRSG5HRIdn4
vocaroo.com/i/s0FCMTmYw7Qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Have to hack off Cersei's hair, write Melly out for a season and cut Val altogether because nobody would look at Queen Piggy if they were around
>Still gets outshone by a background character slave girl
top keks

Dany

How will cercifags ever recover?

>tfw your OCs are getting posted by others

gas all targ apologists, targs aren't fit to rule

lol

ONLY GOOD TARG IS A DEAD TARG

Problem is trying to come up with good ones for other characters. All I can think of is "Bron - A man denied of his castle" and maybe something with Tyrion and Sandor Clegane (Probably involving Cleganebowl)

Cheers user.

youtube.com/watch?v=RyqrZMzTbHE

blblblblblbl.....

How is she so perfect?

If only it ended like that but we know D&D just want to do fan service

>Game of Thrones to shoot multiple endings of final season to stop story leaks
>It's gonna be a 'choose your own ending' to appease everyone

>targshitposters have to use up 5 threads to compete with a single Ros pic

YER GRACE

aagghh...

>Ser Jaime Lannister - A knight who lost his honor
>Theon Greyjoy - A eunuch who must remember his name
>Ser Bron of the Blackwater - A man denied of his castle

>Karl Tanner - A fookin legend

>I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Baaaaggghhhh save me davos

grgrglgurgl..

Hey D&D, could you look after my Magnum Opus for a little while? I'll be right back.
Thanks.

>every ending except the real one will be good
>the one ending D&D chooses is shit
screencap this

The endings will all be focus tested to shit to endure the most 'mass satisfaction'
So yeah it will be typical normie bait because mass appeal is where all good art comes from

So, what websites reports news on GoT casting and shooting locations and such?

LMAO 2AEGONS

Watchersonthewall

Watchers on the Wall, don't give Winter is Coming your clicks

OOPS

kek

>Rhaenys: Hey this is my brother Aegon,
>Rhaenys: and this is my other brother Aegon.

>don't give Winter is Coming your clicks
Why?

Reminder that Shireen getting burned WILL happen in the books, but Stannis won't be involved.

>And who
>Are you
>The proud lord said

Damn Rhaegar and Lyanna were ugly on the show. They fucking reused the Viserys costume and wig.

People who run Watchers on the Wall used to BE Winter is Coming, but they got pushed out/left when WiC wanted to go more clickbaity and shilling

>And so he spoke
>And so he spoke
>That lord of Cas-ta-mere

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

youtube.com/watch?v=iRSG5HRIdn4
>had a laugh, had a drink, had a dance
what did he mean by this

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

...and your other Aegon

>Game of Thrones is also searching for a Boy aged 8 – 12, with a physically fit and agile look, someone with a good, distinctive face. He’s described as being from a poor background, a boy who has to fight to make his way in the world. The description we saw mentions that they need an actor who can “completely own the scenes that he appears in,” hinting at multiple scenes. No coloring or height was noted, for what it’s worth.

Who's it gonna be?

Probably untrue they don't have the budget to shoot unused endings look at how long it took to afford the polar bear scene. Now imagine if two of here endings involved ghost.

Im hoping by the finale all the dragons will be dead so they might have extra budget.

Future Jonerys child, for epilogue scene

>Screencap this

They also have a massive tumblr jonsafag on staff

Young Griff aka (f)Aegon

I wish i was (f)Aegon so I could court dany, fuck her and misandei, and also kill lannister shits lmoa

>bothered to make pies
With Frey's sons in.
"It wasn't for murder the gods cursed the Rat Cook, or for serving the King's son in a pie... he killed a guest beneath his roof... that's something the gods can't forgive."
She did all 3, albeit in 2 separate instances. She'll transform into a giant white rat
It will be an improvement

I like you're thinking

Too young

Little bird

Manlet and Dany hate aside, what are /got/'s uniornic theories for the ending of the show and whose will survive

I'll start:

>Dany and Jon will be fighting the Night King
>Get in a situation where one/both are about to die
>As they are about to die, Jaime stabs the Nighr King with the Valyrian steel dagger meant to kill Bran way back in S8
>kingdom irreversibley damaged, great houses gone
>Dany and Jon decide to establish some sort of pseudo fuedel democracy
>both leave Westeros never to return (with no dragons they died in the wars) with neither ruling but they have each other and their kid

No idea.

Show is trash.

Only the books matter now. And only the fates of Stannis and Bloodraven really matter, aside from unJon and Bran.

Maybe I'm injecting my personal politics into the show here but I can't consider any ending with dragons still alive a happy one.
The idea of one person having exclusive control over what are essentially nukes is really fucked up, even more strange is that people irl support her

So bad it could actually happen.

Who was the most badly ruined minor character in the show? My vote is for Dagmer Cleftjaw. The early seasons were pretty close to the books but the way they treated Theon and the seaniggers taking Winterfell was pretty pathetic, they turned Dagmer from a grizzled old hardass to a coward who bent to Bolton shitters and got killed by them.

daily reminder beric vs the hound is the best 1v1 in the series

WotW is clickbaity as fuck though

Ashara Dayne

indeed, but its better in the books

The "fire" in the song of ice and fire is the Dornish sun, not the Targaryen dragon.

Well people irl support Trump so...

>both leave to rebuild Valyria because some dumb shit about how the Walkers were tied to the Doom even though that makes no sense.

"I'm going now, my people need me"
NOTE: JON AND DANY DIED ON THEIR WAY BACK TO ESSOS

t. snek

Pretty much same as your's but Dany or Jon die, and the other walks off into the sunset. Most likely Dany, and the last we see of Jon is him walking towards where the wall used to be. Kingdom is shattered among numerous petty kings, as it used to be before the Targaryens. King's Landing either goes up in flames or is devastated from infighting after Cersei/Euron are killed and is mostly just left abandoned.

Books? Hard to say, so far I can guess that Stannis will win at Winterfell, Melisandre and Selyse will think that he died so Shireen burns and as a result it resurrects Jon. Him, Davos and Stannis kill Melisandre and Selyse. Jon is Azor Ahai, Stannis is Lightbringer. Jon is either made Lord of Winterfell or sticks to the Watch. Stannis stays long enough to parlay and make peace with Daenerys and whoever ends up running King's Landing, which won't be Cersei for sure. If Stannis dies, he dies fighting White Walkers along with other casualties like possibly fAegon.

>No idea.
>Show is trash.
>Only the books matter now. And only the fates of Stannis and Bloodraven really matter, aside from unJon and Bran.

Ah, the offseason /got/, truly the best /got/

Also, add to that Vicky&Euron's plot and Jaime going to meet Lady Stoneheart

Nah probably a character for some sort of emotional impact scene kind of similar
To how Sansa wanted to punish the Umbers and Karstarks but Jon refused and gave it to their descendants

>Muh nukes
shut the fuck up

Manderlyfags are just the book version of SLAAY QUEENers.

By unJon do you mean undead Jon?

The existence of nukes has ruined the balance of power of the world. Grow up, have sex.

reminder that nikolaj even baneposts
vocaroo.com/i/s0FCMTmYw7Qw

/our guy/ as always

Less so than WiC

lol no, it's the only thing keeping great nations from attacking each other

did you read the aeron pov chapter about euron?

guy's gonna make a god tier side boss

>b-but captain jack sparrow faggot on the show is good too!!
he's not bad, but instead of his current 20% euron 30% victarion and 50% jack sparrow, he should be 50-50 of the brothers

>tfw manderlyfag

rude

Not if only one person had them, which was the point of the post.
Danyfags are mad because their 'queen' is just Genghis Khan with nukes

They're so fuckin chill
Best chemistry in the show

I feel like he was literally about to Banepost for real and then stopped himself because he realised the normies with him might think he's "alt-right" and sat there like "fuck, what now?"

yeah

only shitty part of the show is that i held out hope jon would be resurrected as a WW, though that would require them knocking down the wall to get to him. but ofc meli is at the wall and prob gonna sacrifice shireen to bring back jon.

>guy's gonna make a god tier side boss

He's literally the archetypical Dark Lord and George said he hates those, he's gonna overextend himself and die.

how is that baneposting

where's this from?

this

>that snort at the end

poor beric, dude just can't fight cleganes

i wouldn't say that, that's the Great Other, more akin to a Sauron even if he has no feelings.

Euron's a megalomaniac, he's fun and brutal and the way he's amassing his power is pretty creative.

War ain't fair kid. If anyone has a problem with it they should go to whatever remains of valyria and try to find some dragon eggs or something

Euron is le evil for evil sake's edgy guy

Always the same 'war isn't fair LOL it's ok to use nukes on civilians'
If that's your pov then whatever but anyone who tries to defend Dany or pretends she isn't just an insane tyrant is deluding themselves.

I think he's meant to be Aurane Waters rolled into Euron.

What the fuck happened to Greatjon Umber? He was a hardcore motherfucker, Stark loyalist and one of the few to survive the Red Wedding. They just kinda mentioned "oh yeah he died somehow" in season 6 as an excuse for his son who shouldn't even be alive to take over and side with the Boltons to increase the plot armour of Dungeons and Dragons' favourite edgelord.

>what are you doing Nic
>stop it Nic
>you're creepy Nic
Ok I like this guy.

the actor went to go play a part in the hobbit movies as an orc or something and never went back to got

Reddit fag, please go back.