Gun wielding "protestors" outside Brock's house

Open carry harassing someone is not protesting, it should be illegal, these people are menacing.

Pretty sure this has gone too far. Who are these people and what do they think they're doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menacing)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sending a message.

>Guy rubs a slut's twat through her clothes
>He should be castrated

That doesn't sound like a fair punishment to me. Even 3 months are overkill.

>castrate rapists

They all carry guns but I bet they suck on the draw. Just walk outside when there's only one of them with a camera going and a pocket gun ready to go. When they reach for theirs, pull your hand out of your pocket with a 9mm Hydroshock surprise and be done with them.

Just say "I feared for my life when he reached for his gun" and you're golden.

>Pretty sure this has gone too far.

Agree. Surely if this was the other way round, gunfags turning up at an SJWs house there'd be outcry.

How fucking thick are you? This is literally a crime, called menacing.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menacing)

> It often consists of displaying a weapon to a person with the intention of threatening them with bodily harm from the said weapon

Those people are clearly SJWs attempting to portray gun owners in a bad light so that open carry and guns in general are banned.

Paid actors? Wouldn't doubt it at this point.

They weren't brandishing.

>butthurt arguing in 3...2...1...

What a pedantic rebuttal, they're clearly trying to intimidate him from returning.

So these brave social justice warriors have taken upon themselves to protest outside the home of a stupid, young white guy from a middle class family, in middle class suburbia.

I wonder do they also protest outside the family home of Tyrone, the hoodrat, who is also a rapist and got an early release.

Seems like this Brock kid is an easy target for these regressive mobs.

Don't dare to go into the ghetto to complain, am I right? Only poor oppressed people live there so you can't blame them for being rapists.

I don't know where you're from, but around here you are extra stupid if you don't assume everyone is carrying open, concealed, in my trunk, under my bed, and in my closet.

Enough said.

Great, good for you, still doesn't make it legal to be a menace to someone returning to their home after a court convicted them, and they did their time in jail.

I'm not defending them. I'm just pointing out that they didn't break any laws. And the rest of your rant is pic related.

""""rape""""

>People enjoying their first and second amendment rights should be illegal.

trespassing private property armed

you could easily call cops on them for armed assault/robbery, even if they didn't do it.

They got intent and motive.

>open carriers are stupid and autistic
No news here

>dude with sign: if I rape Brock will I only do 3 months?

> leave it to SJWs to even make their terroristic threats completely faggoty

Sidewalks are not private property

Libs must be really confused by those open carriers.

>9mm

Hehehe.

This doesn't feel right. People that go to an armed protest are usually the type to at least check the facts.

There's at least enough mud in that case to doubt the rape allegation, and in fact it was just changed to assault.

I really wouldn't doubt it if they are paid stand-ins.

>libs confused by protestors

No, it's only bad when vigilantes threaten BLACKS that rape white women

And yet when I stand outside a niggers house with a white hood and a burning cross, all of a sudden I'M the badguy, but not these people

>trespassing
No
>private property
No
>armed
So? (protip: this is America)
>you could easily call cops on them for armed assault/robbery
>even if they didn't do it.
And then get charged for making a false report.
>They got intent and motive.
Prove it.

Why so rustled? They aren't killing anyone, or even threatening anyone. They are just exercising their second amendment rights.

They didn't protest outside Sir Young's house

These idiots get played like a fiddle by the MSM

Absolutely OP.

That's stretching it, and here in norway, sidewalks can be part of private property.

It's usually the road itself that's not private property, unless it's directly infront of the residence.

i'm p sure same applies to america, it's your property.

Even if the road/sidewalk isn't built by you, but your neighbourhood is responsible for building and maintaining it, you usuaslly pay a fee to be part of that, thus it is your share of the road.

>Neckbeards trying to white knight THIS hard.
>guys name is fucking "Brock", he's an alpha Chad through and through

For all we know, this guys trying out his new sling and figured standing around for hours would be the best chance to do that.

Works both ways folks. It is his right. You don't get to pick and choose when the rights of others suit you.

just a question?
>any open carry Sup Forumstards live near bye

This isn't 1950 anymore, the tech for 9mm has come along pretty nicely.

Hey the 9 worked for zimzam. Just saying.

Teenage fingerbanging is now equivalent to brutal assrape.

Way to go america. Show em your safe space.

>don't like the law
>want mob justice instead

It's not just the guns. Laws should not be subject to popular will; it's how tyrannies are born.

t. Aristotle

These people have to be complete no-lifers. Seriously, geese. Who the fuck spends their time on standing outside some kid's home over something like this? If they're going to do this, they should at least look up registered child molesters with rape convictions and go do this outside their house instead. It's not as if half the world isn't already aware of this guy.

Fuck off you passive aggressive weeb

The only acceptable NATO round is the 5.56 and that's because it's an American innovation. Fuck Austria and the 9mm. Browning got it right with the .45.

Trayvon wasn't OCing a fucking rifle. You better hope you get the drop in that situation.

Why are they calling it rape?
Didn't he just finger the girl? That's abuse not rape

>castrate rapists
>they cut off his finger

Such is Justice

Paid actors.

>Amerilards suddenly think guns are scary and should be hidden away

you faggots have the principles of a weasel

How many gunfights have you been in?

One, this black kid with skittles and water melon tea tried to kick my ass, so I shot him.

exactly this.

Fuck, I'd almost rather just get shot than watch the west get dismantled by people agressively crying about things.

I would kill every single one of them and get away with it because they are literally threatening my life.

There is a legal push now to expand rape legislation such that it is redefined to cover any kind of penetration, not just genitals.

>Conservatives and Liberals working together to kill a man who committed a non-rape charge

Brock will not survive this, he has to leave the country probably need move to Japan.

I feel bad for him and the family

Wait a minute, He didn't fuck her?

No.

>fingerbanging
>abuse

Nigga please

What's wrong op, do guns scare you does this intimidate you? Does it make you scared to do anything degenerate? Fucking pussy op. Brock didn't any rape, it was sexual assult. Personally I don't care what he did. Cunt shouldn't have gotten so drunk she couldn't take care of herself. Maybe now she won't be such a fucking drunk whore. Maybe now Brock will buy a gun... oh wait, he cant. He's a sex offender. Hahah

I'm sure it's a clear message to the Alt Left, BLM and SJW lunatics, "You fuck with US you gonna die!"

nice memes

He just needs to arm himself and meet them at the sidewalk. These liberals have probably never fired a weapon before and they were just paid by their jewish masters to hold one and smile for the camera. If they reach for their guns, even if it's just to move it to a more comfortable position) then you are in the legal right to kill them.

9mm....
Hydroshock....
Both are shit tier faggot

this cunt might be on to something
#hespaidhisdebt

Conservashits and Alt-right want him dead too. Don't you realize this shit too.

See Apparently sex offenders can't get guns, kek.

Except they aren't. You might want to look that up.

>turner starts digging a trench
>sandbag parapets
>tunnel to basement, murder hallway just in case
>yfw turner loses it

At least we have guns to begin with

But hes a white male. The worst of the worst, and needs to be destroyed.

2nd ammendment you liberal pussy.

Out here in California it's now illegal (rape) for drunk people to fuck.

The legal definition: "If she's drunk she can't give her consent."

>Oddly, that doesn't apply to guys as well. If a guy's drunk and a woman has sex with him it isn't rape.

>go to a lesbian hook up bar
>arrest everyone

Are you crazy? Arrest them for what? Being a white woman isn't a crime!

Thanks again media. Isn't that just sexual harassment at worst sexual assault?

>it's okay when we do it
Go fuck yourself yank.

You dumb Americucks wanted to be able to protest with guns, so enjoy your gun-wielding protesters.

noice

>>Oddly, that doesn't apply to guys as well. If a guy's drunk and a woman has sex with him it isn't rape.

That's because women aren't full human beings and cannot be held accountable for their actions. Like how we judge children.

Whoops, there goes the SJW pretzel logic again.

Any form of activism is fucking cancer, even those for a "good" cause, like turning muslim filth into glass and ash.

Actions speak louder than words. If you need to be in a group to validate your opinion, what's your opinion worth anyway?

I thought this guy was in California? You cannot open carry in California.

behead white knights!

(sigh) Look at the signs they are carrying. They want to mutilate this guy and they're carrying guns. Calls for death and/or dismemberment are crossing the line.

Paid Soros shils.

>it's not okay because now i'm the one who's scared
(((sigh)))

If you stand outside my house with guns and threatening signs, I will shoot you dead and I will get away with it because it is self defense.

>If you need to be in a group to validate your opinion, what's your opinion worth anyway?

>Sup Forums hugbox
I R O N Y

Except you won't because the guy isn't threatening you with the gun and he's on public property. The rifle is slung on his back so it isn't brandishing.

But don't take my word for it. By all means, please go ahead and give that a shot (no pun intended).

Nobody is scared of them, you cuck. If we wanted them dead, they'd be dead.

Come try that shit at my house in texas hahahahah. I bet I could kill 3 before the others had time to get their bearings. Then I'm rushing out the back door with smoke grenades to flank while my oldest suppresses from the front window.

It's actually slung on his front with a mag inserted, nogunz law-illiterate faggot.

>implying these people weren't paid by Soros to do this

i'm sure they did it
>FOR FREE

>holding a sign saying castrate all rapists
>they don't break into his house and castrate him theirselves

Might as well put the signs down

My mistake, but still not brandishing. Look it up.

Wait a sec, isn't this in California? Last I checked, open carry was banned here and all of those weapons don't look Cali-legal. But it's against a white person so the state govt literally couldn't care less.

>"Texans"

You can't even give a woman your digits these days without being called a rapist...

No he just poked a finger in through her panties of some passed out slutbag at a party.

Ooooh crime of the century.

>nobody is scared of them
>they're menacing me!!!

Idk? Nobody can't give a literal definition of sexual assault nor pentration.

Sup Forums is afraid it could happen to them. Open carry is normally celebrated here, but
but now they are afraid.

The more any woman can whip herself up into a frenzy over this the more she can validate her self worth.

The crime occurred in Cali, Turners home and these open-carry protestors are in Ohio, for clarification.

>all these white knights attacking someone who did what anyone in jail would do
maybe you should look to the justice system if you think he shouldn't have been in jail for such a time

no. after being released from jail in california, he moved to missouri i believe.