I am terrified of being raped by niggers

How do i protect myself from the dreaded forced coal burning? Please for gods sake there has to be some deterrent to keep the dindus away from my various moist holes.

It's called a gun, you should look into it

Post moist holes

Get a gun and learn how to use it. Stay alert when out and about
DONT RELAX
stay off your phone while out and about
Live a far way away from nigger neighborhoods

just stay away from them.

>Stay out of prison
>Don't be in a town home to a current police shooting dindu child
>Move to Israel

Don't be fet.
Also get a gun.

Like, seriously? You do realize you're admitting the superiority of bbc and why white women go for it.

I'm a single white woman in Canada. Do you know how hard it is to get a gun here?! And why are there so many niggers in Toronto all of a sudden? I feel like i am in Kenya. I saw some little black kid shitting on a slide in the park yesterday.

I'd protect you but you'll probably send me in jail with a false rape charge so, i dunno, buy a gun m'lady.

>flag

Actually this is a really good idea. I could make one of these things,i know how to do some metal working and welding.

I'm from Hungary. Hungarian women don't do shit like that.

it's funny cause it's true!

:(

r u a dwarf
can you pollinate with me bb

that must be a real bitch to wear, i'd stick with the gun and the diet

post tits

Easy.
Move somewhere where there are no nigs.
Also get yourself a CC license and a handgun that is not too large to carry.

Bolt it shut!

Srs answer. The best thing you can carry to defend yourself against niggers is over cleaner. Works like mace and will actually fuck their eyes up for life.

I like how the heart shaped hole for the butt is wide enough for a dick to go through. Also, would she shit heart shaped logs?

Oven*

So am I to gather this guy has stinky breath?

Or it do not exist.

I just had a brilliant idea. Oven cleaner and a lighter....instant blow torch.
Would that work or does it have to be a spray with a lot of alcohol like Lysol?

Perhaps you should submit to being a woman and find a husband, assuming you aren't a faggot.

Also sage.

Pepperspray, talk to a friend on your phone, avoid dark areas, scream for help / fire when in danger

That's fucking retarded. I guess you just proved that you a real female.

Shut up Kangaroo fucker.

When a nig jumps on you, do you really think you're gonna have time to fuck around with a lighter and aerosol can? It would cause him minor burns are best and at worst explode in your face leaving you too disfigured to be raped. Win/win I suppose..

Dont play a victim, train your self, and dont carry a paper spray or tazer because that shit dont work. Get a fucking knife, and stub the dude, and dont stop till he hits the ground, if its multiple of them just keep stabbing all of them, you are fucked either way. that`s pretty much it

The problem is, such things have such a low ignition temperature that although they produce a flame they don't burn very hot.

Now here's a redpill for you:
Despite my flag, I am actually an American. In America, most of the major cities are "no go areas". Whites all fled for the suburbs, this is a phenomenon known as "white flight".

This process is just beginning in Canada, but it will have the same result. Rather than trying to buck the trend, get ahead of the curve. Leave the city. Nogs can't live in the country, because they don't have the affinity for nature that whites do, and they need to be close to government services to survive.

>forced coal burning
> superioty of bbc

That doesn't make any sense weedman

>train your self
I don't want to sound like a Meninist here, but this is quite pointless for a female
Even an average man can manhandle a women as easily as you could dominate a 6 year old. Training or not.

The solution for her will be avoidance, and ultimately a male partner who keeps her safe.
If she can't get a gun it's all she can do

Act like you're gonna suck him off then bite his dick off

Those points look real good for tearing the shit out of whatever you're wearing over it.

true

you wear nothing
>nog instinct
>nog tries to enter
>nog destroys its penis
>one less nog to create more nogs

> heart shaped logs

This. Nothing stops a nigger faster than a gun, or a job application

Clearly the designers never looked at how women are built.

Theres no way in the universe the jagged hole would actually cover the fuck hole. Also, I assume that the heart shaped hole is the shit hole.

These two holes are NEXT TO EACH OTHER. Theres like 40 miles between them on this fucking thing.

I call fake.

Listen. Its like this.
The real world is rape and murder.
That's the natural way the world is.
White men conquered it for a while and imposed our man made law over natural physical brute force law, but were going away now and white civilisation is ending.
We had some good times but now its time for the dindus to have a go.
Don't feel bad you will learn to like your monkey masters as they fill all holes.
Here is what white women will be in 100 years.

you can scooch it forward a bit when you need a shit tho

Perhaps it's designed for makes, hearts and flowers, weren't considered feminine things until recent times

Here in South Africa the "rape condom" was invented cuz we're the rape capital of the world (I think we made it). It's like a transparent thing you stick in your vag that has spikes inside the are positioned like a serrated blade. So the dindu's dick would get stuck in the spikes. Then he would have to go to a hospital to have it removed then arrested.

I don't know if anyone actually uses it though and you would probably just be murdered if it was a gang rape.

You and the rest of your meme gender deserve everything you get.
Don't call it a rape, it's the future you chose.

ETERNAL LEAF
T
E
R
N
A
L

L
E
A
F

>guns
What are gun like laws in Leafland anyway? I suppose they don't have a 2nd ammendment so do you have to jump through as many hoops as you do in Europe?

Wouldn't the rapist be able to pull the device out?

See, it's so fucking stupid. He's already penetrated you, that thing doesn't un-rape you. Plus you're 'raping' yourself after having it in all the time proactive.
Carrying a firearm, staying in safe areas and making smarter life choices are much less invasive and much better method of avoiding rape.

Buy a gun.

Tits or GTFO

we have easy access to hunting rifles and shotguns, no way to get handguns or anything really fun though

Easier to ask /k/. Short answer no scurry black rifles, they have a prohibited list that bans most good man stoppers by name. There's a restricted category for sort of scary guns, and shotguns and 22 rifles are a OK. Handguns not sure about.

Accept your fate sissy, it can't be that bad

move away from the dindus and find a man who can keep you safe or prepare yourself for your inevitable Cultural enrichment. Trudeau wants to bring more of them over and he's doing it by opening up both TFW and refugee acts.

That and/or get a gun/bear mace/tazer/insect spray/whatever you can get to keep distance between you and a dindu.

Stay away from them in numbers, even if you have a tazer or bear mace or a gun all it takes is getting cornered and rushed and then you're going to be disarmed and disemboweled by cultural enrichment.

>How to escalate a rape into murder
That's pretty much the only use of that thing. It's nasty af, and if one ever would be "caught" in it, oh law-dee-lawd, would he be angry. Getting away with life-threatening injuries, would be the best outcome.

>Don't go anywhere near them or where they congregate. Refuse to speak to them or acknowledge them. Avoid travelling alone at night.

How to get killed instead of getting raped

Don't underestimate my grith ;)