I'm ready to destroy holocaust deniers yet once again

I'm ready to destroy holocaust deniers yet once again.

Come at me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BywkrWVlVOs
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocJager.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0
vimeo.com/42012246
vimeo.com/71860632
quora.com/In-the-Holocaust-were-the-gas-chamber-doors-really-made-out-of-wood
youtube.com/watch?v=pW0Kg_rBi2k
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SzhjiPxlSPI
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=CkxuC0phFck
youtube.com/watch?v=5ly75-R5TN8
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/
ifamericansknew.org
nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi
phdn.org/archives/einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's bullshit.

Of course holocaust denialism is bullshit, we all agree with you

were there death camps in portugese dude why are you so worked up about this

I'm bored

Why should the holocaust still be relevant to modern politics, weather it happened or not?

You're part Arab, why defend Jews? Is it a Semitic tribe thing?

>ben garrisaurus

It shouldn't. But i'm not here to discuss that, but to severely destroy the denialist lies

>You're part Arab
source?

>why defend Jews?
If i was arab i should be attacking the jews after all. Most of the denialists are arabs, and the center for holocaust denialism is Teheran

never forget kid: if you jail political enemies and they then die from typhus and starvation because you run out of food since you are at war you are literally evil incarnate. so give us all your money and never question anything we do!

also buy our book: how jewish bodies became household appliences, the EVIL of the NAZIS revealed!

>countless changes to the official story
>other races suffered more deaths than the kikes in WWII
>4 million deaths at Aushwitz turned into 1.5 million, number is now about half a million
>still claiming 6 million died total
>human skin lampshades were animal skin
>implying the jews don't deserve to be gassed anyway

I'm yet to meet a jew that wasn't a privileged, frugal little cunt who thinks they're better than everyone else. I wish the events in WWII played out like the kikes want us to believe, but there is plenty of evidence to prove that it was propaganda. Look how much the kikes have benefited since then. I bet you believe the official story of 9/11 as well, despite the various ties to Mossad (vans full of explosives driven by kikes on 9/11 were pulled over by police, vans belonged to a moving company that was at the time being funded by Mossad)

>if you jail political enemies
In what way were eastern jews political enemies? You know there were actual political prisioners in the camps?

>and they then die from typhus and starvation because you run out of food
>arrest people and forbid them to arrange for their own survival
>don't give theprisioners enough food
>"germans dindu nuffin they good boys n shit"

Remember the 1.5 million Jews gassed at Dachau!

>>countless changes to the official story
like?

>other races suffered more deaths than the kikes in WWII

But i only see you people deny the jewish part, so i only talk about the jewish part

>4 million deaths at Aushwitz turned into 1.5 million, number is now about half a million
I already destroyed this claim. I will destroy it in one post so i can link it to all the stormffags who will constantly post this

>human skin lampshades were animal skin
This was debunked by mainstream historians

>I'm yet to meet a jew that wasn't a privileged, frugal little cunt who thinks they're better than everyone else.
Are you mad?

>but there is plenty of evidence to prove that it was propaganda.
where?

>(vans full of explosives driven by kikes on 9/11 were pulled over by police, vans belonged to a moving company that was at the time being funded by Mossad)
source?

How many ovens do you need to make 6 gazillion kikes disappear in less than four year ?

Praise Kek (see pic).

million deaths at Aushwitz turned into 1.5 million, number is now about half a million
The 4 million claim was the official number brought forward by the USSR almost pulled out of their ass. The 4 million number never gained traction in mainstream history, and was always considered as a vastly overrated death toll.

The 4 million number was only accepted by USSR for political reasons

The plaque at auschwtz was taken as soon as the USSR started to wane, and was replaced by the 1.5 million plaque.

TLDR 4 million number was never used in the 6 million estimate, it was a number brought forward by USSR for political reasons

nice historical work there. I'm sure it was peer reviewed and contains multiple credible sources

>>>countless changes to the official story
like?

are you braindead or just pretending to be? either way there is no point in talking to you shills.

do you also think that the japanese internment of the USA was a GENOCIDE?

I come here as a blank slate, I neither deny nor support that the holocaust happened.

Can you prove that the holocaust happened?

>are you braindead or just pretending to be? either way there is no point in talking to you shills.
So you have nothing to offer? just insults?

typical stormfag

>do you also think that the japanese internment of the USA was a GENOCIDE?

nice moving the goalposts

Are you enjoying getting schooled by a shitskin?

Yawn... Even if it did happen how is that the 600 000 no am not missing a zero people are more valuable than the combined loss of life in the war on all sides ?

Lolercaust should be nothing more but a paragraph in the history books nothing more and maybe even a bit less.
No one cares about your shekkels or your tatted children, politics of the israelites are what brought the localized European conflict to the world theater. If anything IF the lolercaust was real it should have continued to this very day as there is definite need for dog chow and kitty food, and we all know that ash is a big ingredient in them - first and only time a jew would be worth something and do something constructive.

The thumbnail for that pic always looks like a real fat dude looking down as he sticks his dick in a wall

>I'm ready to destroy holocaust deniers yet once again.

I already followed some of your treads in the past couple of months, little chicken, you never destroyed anybody and never fully responded to questions.

kek, you're so ass blasted wew lil guy
youtu.be/BywkrWVlVOs

so """portugese""" shoah scholar; were the poor jews of Dachau gassed by the nasty mean German thugs or not?

This is almost enough

youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4

Do you want anything in specific? There is simply too much stuff about it. I can give you sites that countain info.

You have to be more specific

this one is also good

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocJager.htm

Insulting and changing the subject when you've lost. Great. That explains why you're a holocaust denier.

>did they do or did they don't?

The Complete David Cole and Mark Weber on the Montel Williams Show
youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

The Myth of Gas Chambers at Auschwitz
vimeo.com/42012246

More than Taboo (2013)
vimeo.com/71860632

When will us Anglo's finally get the recognition we deserve for the ARYANDIED - the great Aryan genocide of 1945?

It's not, Sup Forums keeps talking about it like everyone else is but I have literally never heard of anyone mention the Holocaust in mainstream politics as a justification for any policy.

I've yet to hear you debunk anything. Just a bunch of "proofs?!" And "yea right no one thinks that"
For all the hype you gave yourself, you've brought a pretty weak game so far. At least the deniers brought SOME argument

>Even if it did happen how is that the 600 000 no am not missing a zero people are more valuable than the combined loss of life in the war on all sides ?
the 6 million? They aren't. I just debate this because i see people denying it

Someone needs to tell this low IQ stormfag that memes are not arguments

But i will adress it. If that revolution was so important for Hitler and nazi party, then you wouldn't be too hard pressed to find me a speech in which Hitler mentions the revolution. Go ahead

There were no gas chambers in Dachau. Here see this PTSD ridden senile people are not historians

I do have a couple of shitty Sup Forums jpgs I need debunked so I can shit on stormfags

What is the original claim? WHo made it?

>I've yet to hear you debunk anything.
I literally debunk everything you throw at me.

> At least the deniers brought SOME argument
Show me one i didnt debunk

woops wrong one

I need actual evidence. Not documents with no source attached to them and no proof that they are legitimate.

When and where was this recorder? Can it be proved that it is Himmler?

>first and only time a jew would be worth something and do something constructive.

You forgot all those 'useless' Nobel prizes, slavshit. Jews hold economies together, whereas the goyim just recklessly spend and take out loans they can never repay which destroys the country in debt.

just dumping in general now

The problem with posting "documents" like that is even worse. There have been loads of fakes, you need the actual source of it. During that time the shiny white paper did not exist, and loads of these "documents" are using this material...

Hence why you have to be careful for what you trust.

>muh six gorrilion
is the reason no one is allowed to question the Jews. All of the corruption of the banking kike and their deep infiltration in education and media is shielded by the holocaust lie and a perpetual guilt that must be refreshed to keep it strong.

It's the same as liberals insisting that "muh (((gold star))) mothers" are supposedly 100% immune to criticism because their children died fighting for Israel, but anyone else who's children who were murdered by niggers and spics can be told to STFU. They don't benefit from the Jewish Guilt meme.

That is why the lie is still relevant.

The chimney was indeed reconstructed by the USSR because it was demolished by the germans. You can google the debunks for more detailed info

Those doors were not the original gas doors.

>I already refuted this and I won't do it again but no one seems to remember the first time oops too bad.

Nice try chaim

>stormweeeeenieee REEEEE
sweet music to my ears. it's good that you tards are actually becoming so depserate that you have to shill on a message board.

Wait. Do you want physical access to the original recordings?

>OY VEY, IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND, GOYIM!
youtube.com/watch?v=pW0Kg_rBi2k

sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
No one denies that deaths occurred in the gulags, concatenation camps, or interment camps; but there was no systemic genocide in Germany to kill Jews, that's just propaganda for Israel's existence. That's like saying there was a genocide in the internment camps for the Japs which would've been used as propaganda for Japan's existence, but it's not like Japan was claimed as American land after the war, it was handed back to the people under a new government which has since flourished. And the "Allies" won the war, so it's not like a story like that would've been used as propaganda in the history books.
>Wha-wha-what??? history books are totally factual and truthful, there's no propaganda
Okay, Shlomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
Israel is a rouge terrorist state which was founded by Jewish terrorists with stolen WWII surplus who would slaughter entire villages of peaceful Muslims AND Christians; threatening the next village over that they'd do the same. And with stolen WWII surplus, these villages of Christians and Muslims stood no chance.

Israel's actions have been documented, they are no ally to the West and will use and exploit the West at every opportunity.
youtube.com/watch?v=SzhjiPxlSPI
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtube.com/watch?v=CkxuC0phFck
youtube.com/watch?v=5ly75-R5TN8
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/
ifamericansknew.org

>There were no gas chambers in Dachau.
Therefore you are a holocaust denier. Currently, they're squeezing Germany every year for gibsmedats so they've thrown out the "This was not a homocidal gas chamber sign" and put up signs saying that Jews were gassed and murdered routinely at Dachau.

youtu.be/BywkrWVlVOs

Oy vey, don't talk to me you filthy anti-semite!

That jpg does not prove that those enmities were available to all the jewish prisioners. The soccer team was made of british RAF prisioners, the swimming pool was for SS camp guard as as a water reservatory

That'd be great but simple images of the documents and their material would be half enough.

It's 66 questions now shitlord

Here is a debunk of all of them
nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

I don't believe it was 6 million.
I believe the winner decides the history
Why are there fake holocaust testimonials? (it was real in my mind)

Why are we having that much faith in these testimonials when in real life we want more evidence?

Why can't people research the holocaust anymore? should i just accept that big elephant in the room is there and not try to understand what really happened?

not a single thing here disproves that people were intentionally exterminated

and where's the context of the photos? you don't even need it for some photos, prisoners looking after a horse obviously implies that they are looking after another person's horse

Try here:
phdn.org/archives/einsatzgruppenarchives.com/jagerimages.html

You want me to give you the original documents on Sup Forums?

What?

>Can it be proved that it is Himmler?
Not even deniers claim it's false

Neither of the documents i posted are considered fake by historians, and you can find the original in german/american archives

>is the reason no one is allowed to question the Jews.
Israel gets shitted on constantly

aaron?

How do you explain all deaths camps were in soviet territory?

Define shill? I hope you're being ironic.

>I don't believe it was 6 million.
based on what?

>Why are there fake holocaust testimonials?
PTSD, senility, liars for personal gain...

>Why can't people research the holocaust anymore?
Yes they can

The fact the 3 milion in Auzwitch was changed to 1'5 and yet all books still talk about the 6 million like all the newspapers before ww1 makes you retarded for believing int.

Because the jews were deported east, and the majority of them were already in the east.

>not a single death camp found by allies
>every camp found by soviets were death camps
Pure coincidence.

>I don't believe it was 6 million.
>based on what?
Auzwitch changes

>Why can't people research the holocaust anymore?
>Yes they can
You go to jail you fucking liar

>Why are there fake holocaust testimonials? (it was real in my mind)
because people lie. people always lie, are you 12 or something?
doesn't mean that the rest didn't happen, just that a couple lied, probably for monetary gain
>Why are we having that much faith in these testimonials when in real life we want more evidence?
most people believe that it happened because many scholars and newspapers told them it did. thus, they're willing to get emotional and believe testimonies, even with no concrete evidence. this is normal and happens with many other topics.
if you don't believe it then go ahead, research it, nobody will stop you so long as you don't go full "there's no evidence! yeah, I haven't searched but I have serious doubts and stuff!"

No it was because of this
And you know it

What about Holodomor deniers? I never hear shot about them.

Not 3 million, but 4 million

> like all the newspapers before ww1 makes you retarded for believing int.
see pic related?

>I'm ready to destroy holocaust deniers yet once again.
>posts a pile of dirt and rocks which is supposed to be the ashes of millions of jews

keep up the good work slomo

>Based on what
Are you a retard or something? You're the one defending that six million died you have the burden of proof to determine if it did happen

>You want me to give you the original documents on Sup Forums?
No need, just some video evidence of the physical documents.
Loads of fakes out there from all sides.

> Not even deniers claim it's false
You linked a random german youtube video to me that claims that there is Himmler speaking in it.
If you think that's evidence well then you have an issue. Who holds this record? Who recorded it? How can we know that this record is real?

> Neither of the documents i posted are considered fake by historians
I don't care what these historians consider true or false. I've read loads of their books and most of it is just them quoting each other in an endless circle.

the fact that you don't realise that the figure includes other camps shows why your country is in the shitter. get a job ya lazy cunt.

Show me 6,000,000 corpses and a Hitler signed order to exterminate all Jews.

So you really believed there were 4 million people cramped there going to gas chambers with wood doors?
Are you really this stupid?

didn't you hear? the NAZIS! turned them all into lampshades and soap!

That looks like white paper to me or is the scan making it white? Either so, these images prove nothing.

White paper didn't exist at the time, either these images are distorted or the documents are fake.

i wish people would stop using bobby fisher for anything, the guy had serious mental health issues. he was a paranoid schizophrenic, and if you try to meme him as some kind of credible source for anti holocaust shit it's just going to backfire for you, regardless of how right he was , or how true what he said was.

>it's a "bait thread reaches bump limit because Sup Forums is full of a bunch of retards who can't see it" episode

Let's say it includes other camps.
So what?
The figure gets reduced but the 6 millions stay?
What?

I wish it did actually happen world wide, but it didn't OP. Go shill your kike loving bullshit somewhere else, you haven't debunked shit

>I'm ready to destroy holocaust deniers yet once again
>I'm ready to act smug and validate my self-worth on an anonymous indonesian basket-weaving website
Nice going, buddy.

>You go to jail you fucking liar
You go to jail if you make false claims about holocaust.

There are many people researching about holocaust.

Also the holocaust denial laws are not holocaust.

Of the +-15 countries that have them, i don't think one of them as the "jewish holocaust" explicitly in it. the legislation is used to everyone that denies any genocide. It was used against people that deny the armenian genocide.

Develop that conspiracy theory.

Can't argue that, if I did that would make me a NAZI the most heinous of crimes

You got wrecked the last time.

The thing is, there will be a future holocaust, weather by whites, africans, muslims, southamericans or chinese.
It will happens cause jews still act the same way and do the same things.
And next time, they will be sure they are all killed, being 6 or 66 milions.

logically, new evidence was found and a better estimated figure was decided on.
not to mention, different people make their estimates in different ways, there will always be variances when you're estimating based on limited documentation (because much was destroyed)

me neither, i would go to prison!

>wood doors?

He already debunked that retard stormfag

>Filip Müller, a prisoner who worked in the crematorium in the main Auschwitz camp, testified at the Auschwitz trial conducted by the German government at Frankfurt in 1964. A few years later, he wrote a book about the Auschwitz gas chamber, entitled "Eyewitness Auschwitz, Three Years in the Gas Chambers."
>The door shown in the photo above was described by Müller, who wrote that after the victims were herded through this door, "two SS men slammed shut the heavy iron-studded door which was fitted with a rubber seal and bolted it."

The soviets were jews and needed propaganda
All allies camps were inspected and people found they weren't death camps
Only the soviet, the non inspected camps were the holocaust ones.
>You go to jail if you make false claims about holocaust.
So you go to jail to deny the 6 million

You can be pedantic all you want. The originals are stored in american/german archives. If you contact they will send you a copy of the original Posen speech.

You can google all of this instead of bitching that i'm not making a rigorous historical work, you know?

You can visit the archives.

So how can you know the figure of 6 milion were real in the first place?
Why don't they change the books?
>Auschwitz trial
Oh you mean that place where they hanged you if you didn't tell what the prosecutors wanted you to say?

>The soviets were jews
source?

>All allies camps were inspected and people found they weren't death camps

In already told you why. You choose to ignore it and instead advance with a ridiculous conspiracy theory without any sources

typical stormfag

>You can google all of this instead of bitching that i'm not making a rigorous historical work, you know?
I'm kinda working and posting here at the same time so I'm too busy to invest a few hours googling for this :^)

But you posted this topic and said that you will debunk everything and prove everything to us so I thought that you will...

>You can visit the archives.
That's allowed for random people?

So did the building extend farther than in the current day pictures at multiple different angles? Or was the building the same size?
Any information on where the chimney may have been located on the original building if the gas chambers were not larger than what we see in the more recent pictures?
Did they remove the chimney brick by brick if the original structure is still in tact?
If the chimneys were recently reconstructed, do we have any photographic evidence to confirm where they were? Surely there must have been more than one/two, yet the images I have seen depict 2 chimneys + a guard tower, with unobservable objects in the background being claimed chimneys in the background (pic related)

More modern pictures depict multiple chimney stacks on the crematorium. Pictures from 1942 show it with only one stack, while pictures from 1945-onwards show multiple stacks, were they dismantled?

This is for debunking.

>White paper didn't exist at the time
You are a genius. You're a testament to the education system of your country.