Sup Forums, IF YOU DON'T POST YOUR FAVORITE ED EDD N EDDY QUOTE, I'M TELLING MOM!

Sup Forums, IF YOU DON'T POST YOUR FAVORITE ED EDD N EDDY QUOTE, I'M TELLING MOM!

How can my feet smell if they dont have a nose

I don't know any because I haven't been 8 for 16 years now

Did you suffer amnesia at age 9?

Anything from Ralph
>life has many doors ed boy
>where is the snake in the grass ed boy? (referring to eddy)

I was dropped on my head

I dont remember any quotes since it was voice over'd in my native language.

sometimes i go back and watch an episode of a cartoon i remember. i recently did this with ed, edd and eddy that the show did hold up at all. it's very annoying

Eat your mattress

>If carrots are good for your eyes, can they dial a phone?

I still chuckle at this

Ed Edd and Eddy was shit tier cartoon

PPG and Dexter's Lab were the only kino CN shows

I liked nearly all of them as a kid.

I preferred Nick. Animation was better

>no johnny bravo

I always saw nick as kinda shit. Only thing I remember is spongebob. My house had no CN so I guess maybe that made it special? watching dexters lab, ppf, courage, samurai jack and all that stuff at my grandparents house. Cartoon network felt more, 'american' to me, and as a non american kid that felt cool.

these two

>Ralph

*Rolf
I can't tell if people are just trolling at this point with this.

this. i mostly remember they sucking on those huge caramel balls and a tree house and that's about it

>Caramel balls
In what world...

I have a friend who at age 24 still puts on an episode of EEnE to fall asleep to. Like, he puts it on a laptop, puts headphones in, and goes to sleep like that. Every day. We went to otacon a few times together and that's how he sleeps, he tells us he's always doelne that and I believe him. He's also super black.

>it's not christmas rolf, it's july

I'm the same way, I can't sleep without something on and I usually prefer it to be animated. I have no idea why it matters but its comfy

Cow and Chicken is the patrician CN show

That show blows, angry beavers was a better show.

>Caramel balls

You fucking ponce.

THEN WHERE ARE THE CUPCAKES OF SORRINESS?

I was born to be wild, but the cage was too small

>Yum!

gods this show was great then

A+ writing
>not being sarcastic

Recess > All CN shit