Blacks should either live separated from us or be slaves

Blacks should either live separated from us or be slaves.

See this nigger? He has more money that he will ever need doing easy work making shitty youtube videos. But instead of investing the money in something he choses to buy expensive cars as if he was 10 times richer than he is.

Not only that he does not take care of his car and drives like a maniac endangering everyone else. So you can raise a nigger in a western world to a non poor family, he can even have a father in his life and be extremely lucky and he will still end up being a danger to society.

And ofcourse the nigger was speeding, if he wasnt then he must be shitty driver to lose control of a brand new Audi.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgfgEM5x9EM

Someone's mad that he squandered his opportunities in life. A nigger is now better than you. Think about that and kill yourself

it's in niggers dna to buy frivolous flashy things

Winning a lottery just makes you lucky not superior. He is still less skilled and educated than me.

I am not mad either. I am just sad that even if by extreme luck a nigger becomes a millionare he will still dress and behave worse than a hick

Then why is he wearing sweat pants, ugly shaded glasses and a stupid hat?

All this wealth and he is dressed like a child.
I am not even wealthy and i dress much better than this.

>A nigger who does not even know how to properly put on sweat pants and leaves the strings outside hanging a foot below waist is better than me

Are you sure you are not a monkey yourself?

>expensive car

Lmao that's a garbage Audi TT

>slav delusions of self grandeur

>it was LUCK
OK. Try and think of a niche thing and do it. That's how theu got money, so why don't you do it?

You won't, because with your slav tier education you will only end up being a blue collar worker. There are millions of shitskins and niggers, all better and smarter than you. Cling to your image macros while you complain that Jamal is driving better cars and living better than you.

>he's so mad he replied twice
You should feel ashamed as a white man that other poc are doing better off than you. You can say his job is "just making videos", but he got enough ti pay off all his parents' debts. You are literally acting like a nigger complaining about everything. But you are a slav anyway. Your people are the white version of niggers. Can't expect much from you.

Well he also owns a Lamborghini and probably considers buying a new char now.

And it is a somewhat expensive car if you have uncertain income like he does.

He was not the first person to start doing something and he is mostly famous because his brother is KSI.

1 in a million makes it, nearly as rare as winning a lottery.

Ashamed? You should be ashamed for defending a nigger who is a danger to society unless you are a nigger yourself.

I am not even a Slav btw. My grandparents migrated here and i am German.

>losing control of a TTS Quattro

i dont even know how

>blood marks from the latest white girl he raped

I don't think he's a danger to society by virtue of being a nog, there are other contributing factors.

Also, plenty of white chavs in the UK love to speed in their shitty third hand cars. As a proportion of their respective populations, blacks and pakis probably do it more, but whites are also more likely to do it than East Asians

I told you he must have been speeding. Unless you own a shitty car that is older than 8 years or some french shitbox you cannot lose control.

Those white chavs are normally:
>Missing a father figure
>Live in poverty

This is a black man from middle class family not black trash who is now a millionare and still behaves like trash

ThatĖ™s another thing. Why do blacks who have money still resort to raping women?

You will see black athletes getting involved in rape cases when they could easily get laid without being savages

>or some french shitbox

xDDDDDDDDDD

It is true. I swear there are no good French brands.
French cars are really popular in my country and even if you spend a decent sum on them like 40.000$ they still end up being total garbage.

>plenty of white
so what? there's more than one way to lose your status, and the fact that there's whites just throwing away their lives has no bearing on the fact that niggers come that way.

Alright, I'll bite

Nigger got some money. That's fine, good for him and all.

But he decided to buy cars and other shiny stuff. His cars will either cost additional fuckton in maintenance, break down soon for an additional cost in maintenance, or straight up become outdated in 5 to 10 years, and for him to keep that lifestyle, he'll have to rebuy more of them.

Now here comes the interesting part. By actually buying that shit and not investing his money in useful stuff, two things happen:

>1) It gets taxed by the government and the tax redistributed to the majority
>2) It is transferred to the company(ies) he bought the car from, which are bound to be owned by white people

So he in fact got some useless wielded metal in exchange for his money, which now belongs to the white guys it went to.

If he did the opposite of this and invested it, he could become more and more successful (up to a billionaire) and actually fund political movements of his liking (like most smart white and jewish people do), specifically the lefties since they're pro-black. But he didn't, he sold that opportunity for a wielded metal with tires.

Be glad he willfully gave his power away, because if niggers were the opposite of this, you'd have a group of powerful black billionaires doing whatever the jews are doing, but several times as anti-white

CSG is a talentless imbecile who is only famous because of his only slightly more talented brother.

Looks like that lack of talent extends to driving.