What does Sup Forums think about Croatia?

what does Sup Forums think about Croatia?

it's a bad place to be

A FUCKING RED RACING FLAG

its very pretty during the summers.

i want to go to split. it looks rad.

One of the last bastions of civilization. Based catholic mofos.

a bad meme

Split sucks dick

unless you're into partying with 40 year old mid-life crisis experiencing tourists I wouldn't recommend going there. Also they keep their communal trashcans open so it smells like shit and piss in the summer.

One of the things that stood out the most was how literally everyone was smoking
The women are average.
The booze is cheap though which is nice.

Well, I researched and read a lot about your Independence war, and you guys seem pretty solid.
Overal 8/10, you are assholes sometimes about our sea and stuff, but I like you.
Pozz!

>you are assholes sometimes about our sea
>our sea

>European Sea
>German Sea

I never got its shape, its like someone was playing europa universalis, conquered some provinces and then got bored
seriously whats up with it

>german sea
>and yet you still pay us money to use it

Bosnia is rightful and historical Croatian clay.
We are incomplete.

you should all just go back to being yugoslavia

>Split sucks dick
i agree
more welfare hounds, no thanks

Turkroaches, we fought them for like 3 centuries unlike rest of our neighbors and this is the result, having banana shaped country

Greatest ally! Just look at our economic exchange.

we are currently spying on you to get your delicious pljeskavica recipe, there are more spies you haven't caught yet

Can't make sweet mopeds like your cousin Slovenia, can't remove kebab like your cousin Serbia.

What good are you?

YOU WON'T TAKE OUR PLJESKAVICA!
Begone!

Just ordered Croatian woodland bdu jacket.

lol

Hahaha, thank you Amerifat!

Well I guess they can make "original" rifles.

We make top tier napolitanke
We also supply your entire police force with handguns

I was on vacation in Stari Grad. Pretty nice there and the people seemed laid back. Apart from the coastal region people are very conservative from what i heard of.

Ahem.

Filthy invaders. Bosnia is Croatian soil.

Fuck you coatia of shit.

The fucking adriatic sea belong to us, you slimy eastniggers.

100% based

who

>Be a Serb
>live there for centuries
>get called an invader
Yep top tier logic there m8
>US sends their clothes to suppy NATO's puppets
>Paying money to get it all the way back
Just buy one in the US

better question, what does Croatia think about mein Fuhrer

disgusting border gore

About which gun are you speaking?

We literally wouldn't have a free country without him.

I like your flag. That's it.

Jadro napolitanke are the best

Bosnia. Is. Our. Land.

HS 2000

My first love was a 9yo half-croatian girl. She was very beautiful and i touched her butt.

It's a fucking European country like any other, nothing special. Why do you keep making this thread you small dicked Croatian ? Low confidence ?

Come and get it, Pasta Jew

>tfw you were 38 years old when that happened

Hai ragione sai

Bosnia. Is. Serbian. Land.

I was 14 and 28 now.

Die you fascist sob

>14
>in love with 9

russians confirmed pedos

land thieves.

Malo ste dosadni, za provod je Beograd pojam, plaze, pogotovo u Istri su kamene, pescanih nigde. Slavonija je depresivna gore nego Vojvodina.
Naglasak kod devojaka je super. Kod momaka je pederski.

Are Croatians Germanic or Slavs in denial?

>we fought them for like 3 centuries unlike rest of our neighbors
As an independent country? :^)

They are Slavs in denial.
They jerk off to germans and imitate them weeaboo style
Cringy really

They are ancient Iranians.

Ovaj buraz je sumirao sve kako treba, kad riba prica kajkavski digne mi se kurac momentalno

>commie cuck thinks his opinion matters

We aren't Germanic, and we're only partially slavs. The most expressed haplogroup in the country is I1b, which is informally referred to as Dinaric.

At 14 he was a young adult practically and he touched the butt of a child

Russian culture

>tfw wife is Croatian

you're too late, i just grilled one. they're delicious

>>live there for centuries
[citation needed]

As a Croatian I can confirm this

I worked with a serbian refugee. She told me the whole story of the war when she was a kid. I'm sorry that you didn't get to remove kebab. Im sorry America stepped in and ruined it. May you deus vult happily in the future.

Bunch of faggots that bowed and scraped before Merkel for EU scraps when the refugees were at the door, so they let them on through unlike their bro-tier neighbors Hungary.

sounds more like slovenes desu

imaš nešto pješčanih, samo ih treba naći
i na koji naglasak misliš? dosta su različiti

What's it like in Ercegovna?
Fried stones must taste excellent.
More fleas than braincells

A worse version of Slovenia

Pa meni je supruga po naglasko malo Hercegovina, malo Dalmacija, a sada je u Zagrebu.

Bukvalno od bilo kakvih, instant erekcija, mada malo manje od purgerki, ali i od njih. A purgeri, boze pedera...

That was the best move of our politics ever. It's like letting Mexicans across the US borders to fuck fascist fat cunts

Croats are much more liked in Germany than Serbs or Albanians.

I wonder why?

>What's it like in Ercegovna?
Slavonac sam zapravo

Ajde Hasanbegoviću ne seri

Hasanbegović je jedini normalan u HR politici

Bunch of faggots traitors

Fucking SS traitor
Serbia should of wiped you off the fucking map

Would you kindly fuck off.

Žao mi je što je Tito previdio tvoju familiju

>Serbia should of wiped you off the fucking map
They tried. Didn't end too well for them.

Schnauze, Judenknecht.

>tfw purgerski naglasak
jebiga frende, neznam kak zvučimo autsajderima
meni primjerice beograđani zvuče kao iq60 ili pederi, nema između

weird you asked, just came back from week holidays near Trogir. Obviously can't judge a country based on popular tourist destination, but the croatians i met seemed like good people.
I was once walking by the sea to notice some kind of toy advertisement in which children were able to play with these weird stick looking things,
it was heart-warming to look at Croatians, Germans/Austrians, Chechs and Poles playing together.

Yeah, Slo people do it too
It's stupid
Well i could give you some jewpedia pages, i mean i can't give you any books since i don't know where you live
Or we could just go with your story and say they came here 20 years ago and their whole purpose was to eat tiny innocent croat babies
You dumbfuck...
Mohamed and their rapefugee budies are more liked in Germany than Croatia or Serbia

I wonder why?

Croatia = rampant corruption

Because they are smarter than Slovenes.

Please dont talk to me anymore.

Learned from the best (Karamarko, MOL, Orban hint hint)

It supposedly has the best views of the Adriatic, so it has that going for it.

Lol traitors. How about you fucking chetnik bearded smelly fucks stop fantasizing about our land and GTFO? Remember killing our politicians before WW2? Remember trying to fix elections against Slovenians and Croatians?

You got nothing. Got blown the fuck out twice in a decade.

Sta je tu je. Bitno da se purgerkama svidja beogradski i beogradjanima kako one pricaju.

A to da li nekome neko zvuci kao peder, jbg. Evo sad idem, sledeci ponedeljak kod zene u ZG, boze kako dosadan grad u poredjenju sa Beogradom...

tmw Idiot cannot interpret the flags

Ljutis se na lika koji je buhvalno ustedio milijune rezajuci "nevladine organizacije" bukvalno najveci drustveni paraziti.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Well, wait, no. I can muster one thought.
Staying with austria, would have you at a far better place than you are right now. Thats all.

Cmon, germany, we all know you don't take them for brains, otherwise you would be importing chinese or russians. Or breeding, when we are at it.

yeah, but like thats all of balkan
bosnian jerk off to turks
and serbs to russians

Shared history with minimal amount of butthurt, brothers in arms at kebab removal, nice geography, based Catholics. Pretty much bro tier.

>Well i could give you some jewpedia pages, i mean i can't give you any books since i don't know where you live
>Or we could just go with your story and say they came here 20 years ago and their whole purpose was to eat tiny innocent croat babies
>You dumbfuck...
No, we came there 300 years ago when we were fleeing the Turks, and then 150 years ago, started the "Bosnia is Serbian" narrative for our own gain.

Ajde ti se iz još veće primitivne pripizdine javljaš. Nosi tog ustašu sa sobom odkud je došao

Why are Croatians always so brown? It's really weirding me out. You're almost as brown as Romanians.

Yeah, you bet
You sure are gonna make and raise some fine aryan sons with them ahmed and mohamed guys, keep up merkel would be proud

Please dont start talking then run away

Would you trade bosnia for Kosovo? Just interested.