New episode when?

New episode when?

MML thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/milo-murphys-law/EP02363096?aid=zap2it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never

next year maybe

I thought we were getting one more set before the year finished out. Meanwhile Star Vs blew out how many in the span of a couple of months?

Maybe longer, hahaha.

swampy had an emotional breakdown after the election. its over, even if they don't know it yet.

i wonder if he realizes how blatantly un-PC phineas and ferb was, how much it got away with that no other show possibly could have.. and at the same time, how it very rarely pandered, and the one or two times it did, it fell on its face
old hippies are like that. they really have no idea what they're aligned with

>posting reddit and maymay shit

Zack/Melissa when?

>racemixing

>not thinking mulatto girls aren't superior in every way

>believing in "pure" breeding in 2016

Hopefully eventually

>MML thread

Don't mind if I do.

This was for you.

>still being buttmad about Trump winning the election
He deserves it.

seriously. the nomination is the part you should be upset about
if you wait til the election to get freaked out, that means you're a massively condescending liberal who was, up to that point, just like 'oh haha par the course for those kooky republicans!'

She is only what, 13-14?

Look at that body.

13 I imagine since that's what Milo age is listed as.

>not Milo/Melissa

Do you even Sup Forums

Zack has almost no character traits or lines yet unfortunately, so I find it difficult to imagine shipping him with anyone

I was that mature at her age moreso. She seems to be the furthest-along of her friends.

pics

I don't have any, but I basically looked the same as I do now, with slightly softer features and no beard yet, just a moustache.

Pretty sure Melissa has a ladyboner for Milo.

Considering she puts up with Milo's shenanigans and always supports him (even in the bet), I'd say that's very likely.

that's a pretty weird euphemism for sex

google 6th grade graduation

what the fuck? they look prepubescent. they were a lot more mature in my day, on average.

I wasn't sure she was capable of having a facial expression other than smug

What is this shit?
>MLM
My Life Me?
It looks like Phineas anmd Ferb

You dyslexic? MML: Milo Murphy's Law. It's made by the peeps who made P&F

Milo Murphy's Law.

Made by the guys who did P&F.

in fairness it's way too early to give it such an indistinct initialism, and not say the full name out loud.

Smug is just her default.

>Upcoming episode called Murphy's Lard
My hopes are going to remain on the ground where they belong

i'd rather you get your terrible fetish than that they do a shitty anti-food propaganda message

There a date for that?

Reappearance when?

When Milo wills it.

Diogee go home. You're not supposed to be in a post truth era. He's not supposed to be in a post truth era.

Never

Is she married or not?

IKR?! School is obviously supposed to be the main focus of the show (a nice distinguishing feature from PnF), so we should surely be seeing her more often.

Don't give Melissa all the glory and fanart. Murawski's 100x hotter, even without the wood fetish.

I'm still wondering why Melissa has both pupils and colored irises

it's weird and makes her eyes look even bigger. No character in either show ever had this. Colored pupils maybe (blue, brown) but never pupils with irises.

Seems more brother/sisterly: didn't even blick when finding out Milo had a crush. On the hand really took note when Zach was running after that cowgirl. Zack and her always act as birds of a pair when hanging with Milo.

When's the girl getting blacked?

>when's Zach getting reded
FTFY

I thought there was supposed to be one yesterday?

She wants the D(anger)

When are we going to see any familiar faces?

for some reason I don't want to.

Bad example but it's like with Seth Mcfarlane's shit. When Family guy characters appear in American Dad and vice versa it seems really off for reasons I can't explain.

>Bad example but it's like with Seth Mcfarlane's shit. When Family guy characters appear in American Dad and vice versa it seems really off for reasons I can't explain.
I don't watch that so I don't know how to respond. But in MML, I think it's going to happen eventually, but not so early on. Probably not until Season 2. The show needs to find its own ground first.

More delicious white girl feet please.

Lol, Zack getting Jackie Lynned in the back ground by Melissa.

>open DVD cases and random discs mindlessly thrown all over the floor among bits of food and junk
>not carefully put back into cases and accurately put back onto the shelves

How DARE they call themselves Dr Zone fans?
They had no right to see that movie.

I mean cartoons definitely under develop female characters physically but there's a reason we assumed the cast was more like 15-16.

Probably for the best, I mean imagining Milo's luck, I bet he touches one and evaporates.

getting what?

Reference, referring to Melissa's relaxed postion.

She also does the doe eyes.

Plays the long game for Milo. She knows Amanda, even if she likes him, won't be able to stand dating the human entropy machine. Melissa is used to it.

SaraXMilo forever. Other girls don't deserve him.

Sara has eyes only for the good Doctor. And feet.

Melissa knowing Milo longer doesn't mean they're getting together. In fact it works against as you can questioned why Melissa or Milo haven't tried after all this time.

Aside from Melissa's slight bad girl steak and Zach's reluctant nature, the two are far more in synch with each other than Milo is with either of them. They weather being Milo's friends and are happy to do so but a part of them can't connect with Milo quite the same. Some examples are the egg episode or the two not being able to relate to Milo's strong love of Doctor files. In the latter Zach and Melissa just huddled together, questioning and drawing their own conclusions the entire episode.

Someone save this.

Milo's pretty much doctor incarnate in the show.

>Doctor Zone
But he doesn't have the accent (or a gift-shaped cast on his hand)!

Melissa is cool about these things. Besides, she still having fun just hanging out with Milo and scamming her classmates for grub.

uses Mrs., no ring. i'm gonna say widow.

He husband didn't appreciate the wood and he paid the price.

December 4th. Probably Christmas episode
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/milo-murphys-law/EP02363096?aid=zap2it

Again she's fine with Milo's bad luck and happy to be his friend. Beyond that they have their differences too. Even main guy/main girl purist can't deny that at this point.

Rick is more memey than Morty.

I think it's in poor taste to pretend now that Doctor Zone isn't a parody of what we all know.

>Didn't even spoiler
>Jannies didnt do anything
Man this show really isn't too noticed yet, is it?

>i wonder if he realizes how blatantly un-PC phineas and ferb was, how much it got away with
Being anti-trump doesn't mean being pro-PC.
>old hippies are like that. they really have no idea what they're aligned with
>you are either on a side, or on an other side.
It doesn't work like that.

Why?
I really don't see the logic of your statement.

once the show has run long enough to establish it's own identity so it doesn't look like a cheap viewer ship bait.

Did someone say MLM thread?

No actually.

>post truth era

Is there a meme I've missed?