Apart from the main three DC only have crappy characters compared to Marvel. Prove me wrong

Apart from the main three DC only have crappy characters compared to Marvel. Prove me wrong.

Green Lantern is great when done right, but never will be, movie-wise.

Open up a comic book and get absolutely BTFO.

By the way, when are we getting a Larfleeze movie?

the only good Green Lantern the other one is just a boring cocky trope that been done a million times before and fuck offf with the
>WE
shit this is the only Green Lantern that would mke sense right now

Problem with dc is that everyone is over powered

>shit this is the only Green Lantern that would mke sense right now
well you're getting both Hal and John so yipee

The success of the MCU largely has to do with getting audiences who aren't basement dwelling europeans on board with bizarre nobodies like the raccoon space ranger or the sci-fi norse god. Conversely, WB have managed to fuck up even DC's gimme characters like the Joker. WW has shown their films might have a shot but it's doubtful it will translate into interest in the actual crossovers which make up the meat and potatoes.

A friend told me in Marvel the gods are men and in DC the men are gods. Pretty accurate.

Fuck that I wanted Kyle and Guy

>I don't know what I'm talking about: the post

It's true, when I read comics as a kid I always thought the DC characters were garbage.

I'd be really happy if he showed up in the Green Lantern movie, although he probably won't. It bothers me that DC can't get their act together, Wonder Woman was alright but I have a feeling Justice League will be a mess, and if that's the case then it could spell doom for the DCEU

Flash
Green lantern
Martian manhunter
Red tornado
The question

In comparison to marvel which only has Spider-Man and Daredevil.

Was this copy pasted from reddit?

>Martian manhunter
>Red tornado
>The question
nobody outside your nerds friends know about these literally whos

Ahem. Robin I is a gymnast who kicks mobsters out at age 9. That's one more interesting character past the "Trinity".

Hal and John are both shit, needs more Guy and Kyle.

The question is literally more interesting than every mainstream DC and Marvel character.

Dennis O'Neils arc is literally 10/10

The Question is the ultimate pleb filter

What? Why would it be?

>Guy
Nice
>Kyle
Bad taste

Marvel has Spider-Man and wolverine
The movies succeeded because they made the same film 30x

John stewart is shit. Boring as fuck.
Also,
>The other one
Wew lad. There's more than one. Confirmed wikislag who is desperate to fit in.
Le geek culture amirite

>Constantine
>The Endless