NYC teacher, 23...

>NYC teacher, 23, breaks her back after plunging off a 150ft cliff while fleeing sex attacker in Thailand who she asked for directions
>Hannah Gavios, 23, got lost on Railay Beach in the resort of Krabi
>A local worker offered to help her back to her hotel
>Instead he led her into the jungle and tried to rip off her clothes
>She ran off the edge of a cliff edge in the darkness while trying to escape
>Thai local Apai Ruengvorn, 28, has admitted to the attack

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3775721/American-tourist-breaks-falling-150ft-cliff-fleeing-sex-attacker-Thai-beauty-spot-asked-directions.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xqUFG
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/09/06/12/37F5A62000000578-3775721-image-a-5_1473162796944.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she deserved it based on my personal emotional interpretation of her physical characteristics

>Western Females
>Sense of danger

Pick only one. Theyve lived their whole life in civilized countries, protected by le ebil white man. Then think they can travel to the third world alone.

Eat.pray.love

>she deserved it
Get laid already, omega

she shoulda landed on dem titties. Wouldve softened the fall

>After living a whole life surrounded by third world whales and grinches, pic related happens...

>Got lost
>She deserved it

Into the trash you go.

>American encounters problem
>Creates a even bigger problem trying to fix it
America in a nutshell

Holy fuck she survived!

Local people sounded the alarm and got a rescue team together. Good for them.

Anyway, stay in your safe WHITE western communities, people.

How is she gona get the BBC now?

Should have just let the thai play with her huge tits for a while, would still be able to walk.

HIGH TEST

What is a woman doing all alone in Thailand one might ask.

Nice.

Her body is high-test magic. I hope she recovers well. Poor girl :(

Why would white women even travel to Thailand in the first place?

dumb slut got what she deserved

He admitted to the attack, he will get like 2 years because she technically killed herself.

He should be executed, and his family too. North Korea has the right idea.

'I started punching him in the face and beating him up and biting off his ear. I was biting his ear so hard it almost came off. His ear was half torn off,' Ms Gavios said.

'He was in pain and asked me to stop, so we shook hands and he stopped but I was still nervous and he was still trying to harass me so there was no choice but to run.

after she fell of the cliff, he heard her screaming and came over to give her a good fingering and wank over her paralyzed body before getting help. at least he didn't kill her.

THICC

She had literally rather jump off a cliff onto sharp rocks than have sex with a small asian man.

But if she was in the states she would probably spread her legs for any chad or bbc that asked.

>visit third world
>be surprised when you're attacked

I don't know how these people don't realize that's the norm there. And the resident know you're not from there which makes you an even bigger target.

To her terror her attacker - a Thai local named as Apai Ruengvorn, 28 - scrambled after her and sexually molested her as she lay helpless.

'He heard me screaming and moaning and he came down and climbed down the mountain and starting crying and praying.

>scrambled after her and sexually molested her as she lay helpless.

>be empowered western womyn who don't need no man
>go to third world shithole
>be surprised when you're attacked

B-b-but all cultures are the same and fucking white males are the worst harassers in the world! Stop telling me that's inherently contradictory, WHY DO YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TELLING YOU HOW I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL??????

Is there anything she won't eat? Other than Asian dick?

To fuck exotic men, why else?

...yes.

I mean, if _you_ want to experience that ladyboi's cute feminine penis, why wouldn't they?

2016! equality! something something!

/thread

She broke her back. She will never be the same and she will never live without pain.

She's lucky to only break her back after falling 5m

THATS WHAT BIG TITTIES AND A BIGG ASS WILL YOU GET YOU. RAPED AS FUCK AND A BROKEN BACK

...this is your brain on communism.

Communism.
Not even once.

/thread

>a beach resort called Krabi

Going to Thailand with my girl in October. Should i be worried Sup Forums ?

THICC

Pekka, you're a disgrace to you country's world-best edumacation system
150 ft is 45 meters

commit suomi

Yeah I too would like to know what the thought process is for a woman to go out of her way to put herself in a dangerous situation. At a certain point it can no longer be considered victim blaming; it becomes a complete lack of understanding the world. And she's a teacher.

That guy is Thai? Holy fuck. He looks straight up niggerish/khmer.

>Lifting + mma.

why?

you go to RIT?

/r9k/ cancer kill yourself ugly autistic loser

na cuz ur bitch probs hella ugly my man

Come to America, if she gets lost I'll give her directions to my erection :)

Yes. Now posting album of pic related.

imgur.com/a/xqUFG

yes. you should be worried about your obvious mental retardation.

> Going to Thailand
> with my girl

Imagine me coming to Vienna with my own Strudel.
And coffee.
Huh?
Huh?

You guys should have world best psychiatrists - seek help.

Why are south Asians such sub humans?

I was in the Dominican Republic once and me and a friend wondered off to where there was only beach and jungle as far as the eye can see

2 locals confronted us and one of them had a machete, they offered us coconuts and gave us water bottles. They used the machete to cut the top off coconuts. Very nice people

my lord

You don't have to worry.

Don't piss off the loacls and you will be fine, they keep face and smile untill they snap. (This is usually only a problem for shit-tier westerners)

how can I even choose

>muh exotic meme countries
She deserved it

Dominicans are nigger spic scum

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

W E W

These women need to learn white men are the best.
They think brown and black people are civilised.

And yet the only "tourists" killed were Italian arms dealers in the DR. If you're white it's pretty safe in most places, unless you run into Haitians. No one here is rapey.

What a beautiful girl
What was she doing traveling alone in a country full of brown over sexed savages.

That's a respectable pair of tits right there, man.

How? I mean, if she went to some Muslim country I'd agree.

>'I started walking back to where I came from. Once there was distance between us I started running.'

>She fled but blindly ran off the edge of a cliff edge in the darkness.

She bit the guys ear off and then ran off a cliff only to be molested anyway

10/10

>Going to Thailand for Sex tourism because cant have white girls

Plz kill yourself pathetic loser

Expanding her horizons and 'discovering herself'

I'm going there to train muay thai. SHould be fine i guess.

>girls
>ladybois

remember! any illness, including retardation, becomes much easier to heal if dealt with early - see help today!

>Expanding her 'horizons' and 'discovering herself'
FTFY

Yet more civilized than South Asians

Also they looked exactly like Mexican

>tfw I've had female backpackers tell me that Thailand is safe for women travel alone
So many of them told me this, I must instinctively look like they have 3 heads every fucking time by their reaction. No, it isn't safe travelling alone as a woman. It's not safe travelling alone as a man. Fucking hell, it's not safe travelling ANYWHERE alone. I carry a fucking knife with me when I go backpacking just in case anything happens.

Nothing wrong for a man to taste different fruits around the world.

I went to the Philippines and fucked some local girls that were not even hookers. A girl even brought her friend for a 3way.

>imgur.com/a/xqUFG
>can't have white girls

Go to Thailand and tell me you even want your average white girl after that

>He was in pain and asked me to stop, so we shook hands and he stopped but I was still nervous and he was still trying to harass me so there was no choice but to run.
>She fled but blindly ran off the edge of a cliff edge in the darkness.
>He got on top of me. He took of his pants and masturbated on me.

There's so much autism in this story that I expect them to be married next month

It is fucking impossible to get lost on Railay Beach.

This woman was intoxicated.

Anyone posted that article saying it's sexist to tell a woman to be careful when traveling alone through 3rd world shitholes?

If you had one shot, one opportunity... would you take it?

Good idea user, we really don't need to teach women to be careful, we should teach men not to rape.

>There's so much autism in this story that I expect them to be married next month

American White Women for the win! 90% of them are spoiled idiots who have totally drank the Feminist Kool-Aid.

You forget the 15 pages reportage by The Guardian - "Diversity is stronger than everything: how a 2nd degree manslaughter with rape motivations turned into the most beautiful wedding of 2016"

Looks like IQ72 APAI Did just that!
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/09/06/12/37F5A62000000578-3775721-image-a-5_1473162796944.jpg

It's a beach.
Walk up or down.
If no find hotel, turn around.

>Hmm in the West I can dress like a whore and show off my huge tits and feel so powerful and sexy and I get lots of non-violent attention that boosts my massive ego
>Since I went to fashion school and my only skill, besides by huge tits, is my ability to speak English, let me go on English teaching vacations to Southeast Asia and appear to be a humanitarian so I can put it on my resume.
>Hmm better wear skimpy clothes showing off my huge tits everywhere I go, since I feel so powerful and sexy, and I can post the images on Facebook and get lots of likes and guys flirting with me
>What the fuck, why is this Thai man raping me? Why is he grabbing my tits? White guys don't do this!
>Holy fuck my back is broken and I can't move! Now he is groping my tits and masturbating on me!
>Hmm I'm not dead and I wasn't actually raped. I can use this to my advantage somehow, it's just like Facebook. Hmm I can e-mail this news reporter pictures of myself in skimpy clothes showing off my huge tits and she will write a positive article about my experience and I will appear to be a hero and get a job from this when recruiters google my name.
>It won't be a good job, but I'm going to use my huge tits to hook a white sugar daddy before I turn 30 anyway.

>solo female vacations in non-white countries
>not getting raped or killed
Pick one

Wtf i hate finding myself now

The Black Pill

The Black Pill

>Hmm in the West I can dress like a whore and show off my huge tits and feel so powerful and sexy and I get lots of non-violent attention that boosts my massive ego

>Since I went to fashion school and my only skill, besides by huge tits, is my ability to speak English, let me go on English teaching vacations to Southeast Asia and appear to be a humanitarian so I can put it on my resume.

>Hmm better wear skimpy clothes showing off my huge tits everywhere I go, since I feel so powerful and sexy, and I can post the images on Facebook and get lots of likes and guys flirting with me

>What the fuck, why is this Thai man raping me? Why is he grabbing my tits? White guys don't do this!

>Holy fuck my back is broken and I can't move! Now he is groping my tits and masturbating on me!

>Hmm I'm not dead and I wasn't actually raped. I can use this to my advantage somehow, it's just like Facebook. Hmm I can e-mail this news reporter pictures of myself in skimpy clothes showing off my huge tits and she will write a positive article about my experience and I will appear to be a hero and get a job from this when recruiters google my name.

>It won't be a good job, but I'm going to use my huge tits to hook a white sugar daddy before I turn 30 anyway.

I once told a girl to be careful when she drinks (she was going to a huge festival), and she went apeshit on me and accused me of victim blaming
women are retarded

honestly, in this case, I can't blame the rapist, I wouldn't mind having a go either

>'He was in pain and asked me to stop, so we shook hands and he stopped'

Fuck me! This is a terrible event but Christ on a cross, shaking hands with a man who attempted to rape you sounds fucking hilarious

>"Just promise you won't try it again!"

THIS, I've been to that area and there isn't much of a forest either, anymore. Just the town of Ao Nang and the Rayavadee resort off Railey Beach.

They don't understand taking responsibility.

When bad shit happens, it's never their fault. It's always someone else's fault.

Guy rapes her? Nah, can't be her fault. Being alone, probably drunk, wearing a skimpy outfit, talking to some barely human shitskin who is borderline retarded.

Nope, nothing to fear. She's as safe in the fucking jungle as she is in her lily white suburb.

Kek

is it just the perspective or does she have really huge arms

>It's always someone else's fault.
It's always white man's fault
FTFY
like that one time when a leftist went to Haiti as a volunteer, got raped by a local dindu, still blamed racism and Evil White Man

baise jumper

>EVUL WHITE MAN IT'S YOUR FAULT THIS SAVAGE NIGGER I MEAN NOBLE SAVAGE I MEAN IMPOVERISHED YOUTH IS RAPING MY ASSHOLE RIGHT NOW

Some rich white girl goes travelling for Instagram photos and likes. She was asking for it.

I mean, when you're a creature like a woman, and you go around looking for the most capable, competent creature you can to parasitically latch on to and suck dry, and you look around you at civilization and everything invented by men, particularly white men, it's not really a tough choice. Of course everything is white men's fault to the simple mind of a woman, we do so much it looks like we're the only ones who do anything.

she's sexy as fuck

This was Thailand, southeast Asia. They tend to be much more passive than those in India, the rape capital of the world