What's everyone's opinion on this? IMO it's actually gud

what's everyone's opinion on this? IMO it's actually gud

Doesn't have half the charm that Boys & Girls in the City had.

it was a amazing quite lovecraftian u truly cannot perceive that house

best girl btw

Not gonna lie was is the coziest show to watch on a weekend. it contrasts to english/american shows since everyone is generally super polite and passive, which makes any conflict spicy a la the meat incident

hansan best boi
minori's sister best girl

Nachan is best girl, but those other oversensitive Japs who cry about everything couldn't the slightest bants and made her out to be a bitch.

Anyone else like Nacchan?

Is that a joke? It's not even a milk packet in weight.

You have to start somewhere.

Take it from someone who lives in Japan. This shoe is fake as fuck and embarrassing to watch

Agreed. Third seasom was pretty good, especially with Guy getting his. That weirdo actor guy is so fake.

Glad the china girl fucked off, she was annoying and autistic

Breaking News From Japan: Reality Show is Not Reality

>seasom
Goddamn phone posting

>lovecraftian
what fresh new meme is this?

that looks dangerous.

She's a strong girl.

Aloha State is objectively worse than Boys and Girls in the City.

They ruined it somewhat by trying to make it more "international". I'm not through it yet though, but so far I've been disappointed. The people aren't as interesting and while Hawaii is pretty, I preferred Tokyo as a setting (inb4 weeaboo).

I'd like to see the pre-Netflix seasons.

she's ready to become an instagram female fitness guru, all she needs now is an account some powerful motivational hashtags and a shady backyard supplement company coupon code

>b-but I just wanna find a love worth dying for

>why does nobody fuck me in the ass

She already is one. #charmbody #personaltraining #夏美の健康生活 #ちゃんと食べるダイエット #healtybody #healtylife #homeexercises #easyexercise

Never thought a reality show would make me cry ;__;

Minori was my waifu

What do you mean?

Hansan was operating on another level

Minori's sister>Minori

Reddit has been translating the pre-Netflix seasons.

>Tfw no qt jp waiter gf

why fucking live bros

This is fucking hilarious, she knows she's not doing anything right?

Don't tell her, she'll murder in you sleep

I'll trust the word of the fitness expert over you.

Real Asian guys aren't as perfect as Hansan.

Because waitresses are the biggest sluts due to how many men they meet and get hit on by daily, and since the only girls who would date you are the type that can't say no, you're gonna end up getting cheated on like twice a week

Japanese girls are pure though.

Does this show have a lot of Jap girl feet? Asking for a friend.

Guys like that exist in the country. They happened to find one. It isn't supposed the average guy dumbass.

Watch it and find out.

This show is approaching dangerous levels of trying to appeal to wapanese audiences. Don't know if I can take it seriously.

Which was best?

The meat incident, the "coward" incident, the "your dream is unclear" incident, or they were boning the whole time twist

I'm watching the first season and it's pretty boring. Without the interviews in between it's just a lot of silence.

The Costco incident.

Best bit of drama was when Misaki was butthurt about getting rejected and took it out on Natsumi by telling her she reeked of alcohol. I wish they had shown their fight that ensued instead of just the aftermath because I'm sure Nacchan tore into that bitch.

This show gave me yellow fever

>he didn't already have yellow fever
Why are you even here?

Well yeah the average person isn't as perfect as Hansan. That's why literally everyone on the show was fawning over him