Oh geeze, i cant believe how hard Mike swung the hammer at Jay on this one

Oh geeze, i cant believe how hard Mike swung the hammer at Jay on this one.

>FUCKING
>BORING
>OLD
>PICTURES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGsrMaxx8N4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like this episode. but it's obviously getting to Mike.
When one of the reviewers wants Hollywood to be wrecked by multiple hurricanes, we're entering weird territory

>When one of the reviewers wants Hollywood to be wrecked by multiple hurricanes, we're entering weird territory
You mean when Mike made a joke on his comedy show?

Mike was basically saying Jay's tastes are more refined and intelligent than mass audiences. How is that "swinging a hammer" you goon?

Not sure I liked Mike in that, he's coming across really elitist with his jokes about 'the theater going masses'.

He's essentially just calling them fat retards. Like, they're normal people who wanna go see movies. No need to think so poorly of them, geez. Grow up Mike.

>fat retard detected

yes, this made me feel unsafe

This isn't the first time he's said something like that.

He said something along the lines of "Well for people like us we know whats good or bad" some snobby shit that came off as awful a few years back. Wasnt a joke either

>wants Hollywood to be wrecked by multiple hurricanes
literally the best part of the review t b h

Lake mungo was boring

and this IT movie was boring too

but boring for different reasons

So I take it your one of the fat slobs that goes to the cinema to eat rather than watch movies?

Because if those disgusting pigs that bring entire rotisserie chickens into the theater don't bother you its probably because you're one of them.

Is this the first time you guys have watched a Half in the bag? They literally talk about fat pigs going to the slop and eating shit all the fucking time

Jay said Lake Mungo doesn't have any jump-scares but it has ONE.

>Lake mungo
I only just watched this a few days ago and had completely forgotten that fact. What a dull and uninteresting flick. Friend Request was unironically more enjoyable.

6:29
youtube.com/watch?v=VGsrMaxx8N4

mike hates brainlets and he is right

I dunno, it felt more abstract there, like it was the plinkett act.

Now it feels really ugly.

>Friend Request was unironically more enjoyable.
That movie's not out yet. You're a confirmed liar.

America isn't the world, retard.

You just sound like a pussy.

Completely unironically, the child actors in IT are really good, and HITB acknowledges this, so they're not so much snooty elitists are just people who don't enjoy dumb movies.

Idk i can relate to Mike
We went to Wind River and the line up was outside the theatre at the ticket booth for IT and it was full of disgusting individuals. They literally belched right next to ear, probably on purpose.

I don't go to the thestre often, it was mind boggling how fucking retarded people really can be out in public.

So IT is worse than TFA according to these totes not shill reviewers? Duly noted

Jay always seems to seek Mike's approval or awaits for him to laugh whenever he does one of those jokes

>Jay says some joke
>Stares at Mike in anticipation
>Breaks and giggles anyways

I'm with you. They can either keep doing their "Two average dudes reviewing Hollywood movies" shtick or they can embrace the elitist film critic identity but as of now it seems to me like they're trying to have their cake and eat it which comes off as a bit insincere.