youtube.com/watch?v=HcgEHrwdSO4
youtube.com/watch?v=MaPCnS4bNUE
mega.nz/#F!50J3HYxY!dcNcdMiI9VMvajlMOSvvFw
drive.google.com/open?id=0B-x1Gx8YegZ3YkJxdFZpLW5GME0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she just likes the ocean a lot

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

is not even confirmed... we need to go deeper

So far so good guys. I'm really enjoying this so far. Star seems mega salty even though she was going to ditch Marco first.

She's so goddamn cool.

What the hell?!

pic relevant to last episode

Dubious

>Jackie up and rests her legs on Marco's crotch out of nowhere

I really hope Jackie doesn't turn out to be evil. She's so cool.

Weird and adorable!

Wait for page 10 next time OP

Skater girl has to always be prepared

Which reminds me of my Highschool dance , but even that was lamer than the one in the show

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

This displeases Moon Presence

Star becoming a witch when?

youtube.com/watch?v=HcgEHrwdSO4

The MEGA link, please?

She's been in the background for so long and we barely know anything about her.
If they are going to reveal she is actually evil and sold Star out to Ludo now would be the time.

I wish people didn't shit up the tag screaming about starco being btfo
I want to see what the fuck happened with ludo

>Lost half of her wand
>Lost her spell book
>Lost Glossaryck
>Lost the guy she likes

I want to give Star a hug.

I really liked this scene.

Maybe it's because she feels that she's traded up now that she's pals with a very different daredevil blonde who has actual magic powers, perhaps it's a growing jealousy borne out of Marco's growing willingness to engage with his longtime crush, but for whatever reason, Janna hasn't been hanging out with Jackie very much lately.

They barely talked to each other during Sleepover and Janna didn't seem all that keen on greeting her at the start of this finale.

Yet in spite of that growing distance, the moment Jackie saw her old companion in trouble, she immediately rushed forward to save her from a pack of giant rats with zero hesitation.

Such a moment could've been the climax of its own episode, but it's briefness here did little to diminish its meaning and worth.

APOLOGIZE

fuck off brandon

Why was Star so salty when she was going to ditch Marco first anyway?

What are you going to do about it, faggot?

HEY , Leave the fucking box alone it's doesn't deserve any more hate as it's clearly best waifu of show

>Star

Haven't watched the series since Ludo in the Wild ended. Can someone sum up what's going on and link the latest episode?

Like, is there actual romance and NTR now or is it just shippers being shippers and making a big deal out of nothing.

That scene opened my eyes.

I beat for feet now!

Tell Janna something nice!

Because that is the magic of Daron Nefcy

So is the blood moon pact is going to force Marco outta the thing he's got with Jackie then? Cause seeing how it alerted him to Star it seems that's where that's going to go.

basically Star had a scheduling conflict on a dance she was going to with Marco
Jackie asked him to go with her, so she was like OH great, that clears up the scheduling conflict
like her usual not giving a fuck self
she even helped marco get all dolled up for the date (along with Janna, which was great)
but when it actually WORKED on Jackie, and she saw that hungry look in her eye, she was suddenly jelly.. because no other girl has actually shown interest in marco before. she's slowly getting-it that there's more to this b'girl p'rty stuff than just hanging out being friends

>is there actual romance and NTR now
yes.

You were right about the clown. Also you're best girl.

she is rather impulsive, the foil to marcos analytical, she opens her mouth before she's though what to say, and she isnt very logical in approaching anything

she also isnt very introspective, she doesnt even realize she likes marco, nor does she know why she needs to keep calling him, she probably didnt even know why she was distraught at the idea of not having marco there

Like father, Like daughter!

>Like, is there actual romance and NTR now or is it just shippers being shippers and making a big deal out of nothing.
What do you think when you see pic related or ?

You are easily the worst character on the show.

the blood moon is reminding him of the person he is soulbound to, it essentially moonblocked marco

Jackie still considers you a friend in spite of you ditching her.

Watching you get clucked is like watching a sympnoy

>standard res

>Everyone saying Starco is dead

Yeah, the blood moon says otherwise...

I thought those were edits.

Eh, that's a bit vague. Why would they dive into romance this early.

What about that brown girl, is this a love polygon.

So why would Glossaryck even help Ludo at all? I think he will just fuck with him, unless he's bound to help a wand holder.

>this early

We're a season and a half

youtube.com/watch?v=MaPCnS4bNUE

I finally watched this episode

Man poor Star that jealousy

that call back to the blood moon ball

I hate this forced shit. First Marco becoming a monster, then Toffee, forced shit.

Heh. Nice Teen Titans reference.

I like your beanie

but get better clothes you gypsy

anyone have a mega link?

Go find the ded thread in the archives

Here:
XX

Now guess a two-digit number from 00 to 99.

Why is Safekid Spaghetti the most desirable man on the planet?

jee thanks faggots

way to help an user out

Because plot.
IRL nobody would have wanted to do anything with him after Naysaya.

Christ dude, click the archives button, ctrl+f "star vs" it's even in the OP.

mega.nz/#F!50J3HYxY!dcNcdMiI9VMvajlMOSvvFw

drive.google.com/open?id=0B-x1Gx8YegZ3YkJxdFZpLW5GME0

>Post yfw when she casually rested her legs on his lap

Your mom sounds qt even though I'm pretty sure they were Star's actor

I'm pretty sure that your pic was Marco's face at that moment.

>tfw we probably have to wait till the summer to see the end of this season

Disney.... come on.

She didn't know that she could actually feel jealous of someone else towards Marco. Up to that point she was thinking "we besties, we can ditch on each other and forget it later" but when it was something romantic, that's when she realizes "wait, this isn't right"

Yeah, I'd be interested to see what connection the two share. I wouldn't be able to fault Janna too much if she started hanging out a bit more with Star, given the whole magic thing.

In future episodes I could see Star trying to learn more about Jackie through a reluctant Janna, could be another girl's day out episode of sorts.

>Why would they dive into romance this early.
>this early
It's been like 30 episodes

Where?

Because nothing makes you want something as bad as seeing somebody else wanting it as well.

>unless he's bound to help a wand holder.
I think this is the reason.

Also, Ludo is, technically, royalty. For the monsters at least

SHE'S CUTE

I'm pretty sure Marco at some part is going to find Star's diary again and finally read the chapter on him. Which will lead him to her I guess, As per the blood moons bond.

Reposting a personal opinion

Man, I would be so so much more invested in Jackie if they had given her any screentime that was as substantial as this before this episode.

She was on the ball in character here that it made me feel bad that I didn't feel as invested as I could be if they had her be more like this more frequently instead of "cool girl Marco wants to date". Well if that leak is any indication, maybe they'll work on it

Still on the Starco train. I've seen way too many cartoons, anime and korean dramas to start betting on a different horse now

Memes that died today

>Janna is Star and Marco's daughter from the future
>Mr. and Mrs. Diaz want magical royal grandkids

At this rate, expect it in two years from now on.

>Mr. and Mrs. Diaz want magical royal grandkids
But new memes rise like Mr. and Mrs. Diaz being completely against their son banging a member of another species.

Yeah it sucks, but given how abrupt the development of secondary character was in the beginning of season 2, I can imagine Jackie quickly getting some development time, enough to let her stand alone as an actual character now. She'll be really popular if she's anything like she was in the previous episode.

>jackie looks ugly in her monster form
>star laughs at marco for loving a hideous creature
>marco ends up staying with jack in the end
>star's heart gets obliterated harder than future trunks in db super

>Implying they want their sun to bang a bug

Women don't realize they want someone until they realize that someone is desired by others. They wish to monopolize potential mates and Star realized she goofed and let one slip from right under her nose

>Marco kisses Jackie
>pulls away because he's thinking of Star

Yeah, totally not a Starco episode.

*son fuck

Because she just not realized that she has a romantic interest in Marco.

The struggle of being on a break / hiatus

Nigger if he didn't got hit by the OTP beam, his dick is already be deep inside in scylla puss

Marco's tentacle arm and OctoJackie when

This guy gets it.

Why do the Diazes let Janna into their house? She's a sexual predator preying on their son.

Why has nobody pointed out that Janna is like that one girl in the harem anime that always wants MCs dick and tries to attract him in silly, lewd ways but is deep down a pure maiden

My dick is so hard right now, you don't even know

post kiss

Nah. She sells sea shells by the sea shore.

You're right and wrong.

He 100% did go for that kiss, so he wanted it. But at the same time his heart is still thinking about Star since he responded to the Blood Moon at all

It's not a 100% victory for either side. He's being pulled in two directions, just not obviously

oh right, you missed the sleepover episode.

Star is freaky enough and marco is insecure enough for them both to agree to a three way

Cause Janna sucks. And will never get the dick.

what happen

>Why has nobody pointed out that Janna is like that one girl in the harem anime that always wants MCs dick and tries to attract him in silly, lewd ways but is deep down a pure maiden
Where the fuck have you been looking then? These threads have gone the full spectrum on interpreting Janna's potential interests in Marco.