/nord/ - Nordic General

This is a thread for Nordics only.

Not so fast, Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which Nordic girls have the best feet?

I'd say qt Finnish feetsies are the best.

the australian nose doesn't look very nordic, and why is he the only one smiling?

Doesn't include Romania? racist tbqh

>straya

REMOVE SWEBAB

We are always smiling and shitposting to hide the pain inside. You would too, if you grew up here and watched your great country do down the shitter without a peep.

So Australia is the next Sweden?

no smiles here, only gray seasons and depression

Yes and no. We will let our culture and quality of life disappear but we do not crave BBC and Islam.

Instead we will follow our Irish roots and simply import the third world then drink ourselves to death while China and the US debate over who is gonna take over us to use as a military base.

My personal theory is that in time Melbourne will spread their sjw marxist bullshit to all the hall of power and we will eradicate our borders with Indonesia and become an extension of them via diaspora.

Eesti is into nordics.
Le hello friendos.

Slav
Slav
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAV
Slav
Im a Slav

All I want is Melbourne to spread their sjw marxist bullshit to the halls of power. It would be for the best; but no; the borders will stay. It will be an internal flourishing - even leftists believe in national border.

>tfw you will never plunder a Polish village, fuck the farmer's daughter and plant your superior seed, and then burn everything down

Fug

fuck off we're full

Well that's disturbing and yet reassuring

Pic of what would happen if America tried to get a military base in aussieland

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

welcome to the club straya!

I don't understand, why is Sweden white?

Where is the cultural enrichment?

>tfw you will never slaughter swedes in Kircholm

More white than you at least.

>ay hol up where dem polish women at

becoming a finnish colony would be you best shot at becoming nordic desu

what about your nation's lack of ethnic identity?

In my experience, people that come here from other countries fall for the drinking culture. Even a lot of muslims I see getting shit faced and pretty much abandon their culture.
Then again, there's heaps of islamic schools now in cities that are quite isolated from regular Australians.

Out of the cities it's 95% white and if they aren't white they are usually aboriginal or some sort of Asian. Literally all I did when I lived in a country down was drink till I pass-out in one of my friends sheds or we go camping and drink. Either that or we smoke weed as there was a lot of cannabis where I lived and the police didn't really care about small amounts.

The only reason the Jews haven't called for a mass importation to relieve the poor and hungry from Indonesia is because right now, it would be blindingly obvious to everyone what they are doing.

First Sydney, Brisbane, Perth at least, joins Melbourne in their cultural cuckoldry. Then comes the brown horde. In the mean time attempt to push out the middle class whites from Melbourne and have them spread like a disease to other more white cities. They do that with the patchy sporadic African and arab intake.

No one here has ever said we need to take Ukrainian refugees for example. They might assimilate, are less likely to devolve into petty crime and will in time adopt our nationality as their own. No, we NEED more dark skinned people who form street gangs, and make the place generally horrible to live in like Harris Park in Sydney. It used to be a decent white suburb. I have a few mates that grew up there. In one decade it is now a dangerous (for women, due to the skyrocketing rapes) filthy, run down shithole full of Indian "students" who never leave the country and bring their families over despite starting with student visas....

We have a quota for browns and blacks. We HAVE to bring them in, according to the ((Department of Immigration)). We have no such quota for Euros, or other whites.

Meanwhile the abos are used as a fifth column to make us constantly feel bad for being white despite them being sweet fuck all of the population they are massively over represented in all popular media and always as victims us "whitey" keeps holding down. It is only a matter of time. IF trump gets in MAYBE there will be push back against multi culti. I highly doubt it.

Honestly the only thing that can save us is a localised full on war, where we have to deploy our ground troop divisions and start calling up for more recruits. Proper total war would devastate the multi culti bullshit propaganda by its mere presence.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9TzvxXjXPQ

But aren't Finns considered subhumans by the rest of nordics?
Drunk, loud, arrogant and depressed.

Honestly, the best way to get people from different cultures to assimilate into Australian culture is to convince them to start drinking.

>the radfem & blm is spreading
fucking americans ruining everything

142 likes from black-lives matter.

they're our very own meat shield for the hordes of slavic undermennesker

it's mostly banter in my case desu

Since our inception in 1901 we have always identified as primarily British. US cultural influence has diluted it and then a failed push by leftists to go republic, left us(sic) in a cultural limbo. We do not really have any reason to go US style patriot and we can no longer be 100% British. In the meantime we co opt whatever we can from non white cultures conveniently ignoring the huge non British euro immigrant culture like Italians for example. I have heard though that Perth is becoming a little white Seth Efrican bastion. Maybe Western Australia will finally break away since they are our version of Texas and the whites from the east can go there for shelter while the blacks and mohammeds turn the east into a third world shithole.

hahahaha

Large swathes of south western Sydney that used to be white working class heartland around banks town are now no go zones unless you are Muslim.

All the Alcohol in the world will not change that.

see

You look very Southic to me, Kangabro.

Absolutely disgusting.

W-why do you always forgot a-bout me

Nordics don't smile in public.

who are you, and what have you done to Romania?

disgusting

>Said the Mongol rape baby.

nice meme leaf

>implying he isn't right

>one image of a romanian and people start fighting each other.

So this is the power we hold within us.

hey guys where are the discussions of nordics???? :-DDD

Finns are the ultimate whites.

What's up Nordic bros. I'm moving to Norway with my extended family soon

wtf I hate sweden now!

shoo shoo turkroach

you have to go back

Sweden
Y
e
s

I'm moving to Norway, I never mentioned the shitholes known as finland and Estonia

Would be funny if it wasn't true. But unfortunately, many Swedes have made jokes of the same sort, us dying first and buying them time when the push comes to shove. Scandinavians do not regard Finns as their equals.

Norway doesn't want you roach.

Who got hit by the fucking choochoo?

i know, but I don't abandon my friends.

How are my nordic brothers doing?

FUCK FINLAND

That's why need to start cooperating with Estonia more. They are our brothers.

Come one, come all!
In Sweden everyone is welcome, and all cultures are superior to ours.

TA MITT LAND
VI ÄR VÄRDELÖSA
TA MITT LAND
VI ÄR VÄRDELÖSA

Most Nordic country reporting in

SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S

>thinking norway wants you

Yes they do

Filthy scum.

No they don't. Stay in your shithole.

NO
Nordic is into Estonia.

I quite like Nordic people t b h. Aussies are Anglos though

t. Ahmed

you know they dont. I don't understand you people, why do you want to move somewhere where people dont want you but the elites want to use you as pawns? you know youll eventually be removed.

you're honorary aryans for all I care desu, despite your language and ethnicity have different roots than the rest of Norden.

>webm

just a reindeer senpai

>Says the Turkroach

>The Estonian is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a non-Nordic and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

We really don't.

I'll just leave this here and leave.

>can't call ourselves british
>can't go us style
>forgets he is australian

found the lefty shill

Yes.

Hollow words.

i've made up my mind i'm going to marry a nordic girl. thankfully i have blonde hair, blue eyes and a lithe body type so i'll infiltrate with ease.

You live in the most cucked country on earth hahahahahaha

Hei.

No nordic girl would marry a murican mongrel.

Nobody wants Muslims

You live in the third world hahahahah

Roach demolished

Bestonia bringing in the bants

I hope the norwegians kill you, turkroach genetrash leech

ok we don't consider you our equals bcause of your origin and all that, but the whole "uncivilized snow nigger sub-slavic mongol rape babies" narrative is just a meme from my experience

American culture is generally frowned upon, as well as the "trve nationalists xDD" would consider you a mutt, so good luck with that one

Romania moved to Britain

>mutt

Schlomo is a qt

gypsies are from india, not surprising to find similarities between one thief and another

Explain this Romanians.

Do I look American to you?