Post webcomic strips that make you say "wow, the writer of this is an asshole."

Post webcomic strips that make you say "wow, the writer of this is an asshole."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg_gj2UO2tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a clever fuck

>look at how intelligent and witty my character is
I hate this style of writing, not just the whole straw man angle, but just how so many writers will make their characters come off as witty by making snide remarks, but they never actually do anything intelligent. Forced snarky dialogue pisses me off whenever I see it.

you're just too stupid to get it, christfag

I'm not a religious person but this is a pretty stupid comic. The whole concept of God is that he's the prime mover, he wouldn't have a creator. It's a fundamentally incompatible worldview with the comeback presented.

Inb4 "Nobody actually likes beer"

A more sophisticated retort is that God doesn't need a creator, why does the universe?

It's not really about arguments so since it's a strawman comic.

I'm mad thinking about it.

You know that the atheist likes music, because he has a shirt with "Band" on it

Got your back son

>americans

he's trying to heal america

Yeah I kinda hate how a lot of people seem to think having every character be a sarcastic dick is somehow good writing even when it doesn't fit them. It gets old really quick too.

>Ok, got it. Not a word.
>anyone who doesn't apparently share my opinion is actually just a fraud
Go die.

But he loves niggers!

>Susan Calvin
>permanently bitter anti-social asshole
>aspiring to be maladjusted
tumblr go

And user thinks to himself "hmmm... but how did I make this about America?"

David Mitchell made a video similar to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=sg_gj2UO2tU

Although worth mentioning he's a beer drinker and would think to himself that Randall is the one lying for no good reason when he says he doesn't like beer.

I'm not even religious, but I don't judge people for their beliefs and that's part of what pisses me off with this comic.

The fucking hell was that? I found it incomprehensible.

As someone who actually likes the taste of beer and can barely stand liquor, this triggers me

Dan Kim? I haven't checked up on him in ages.

Posting Sinfest is still a bannable offense?

I actually like this.

What opinion does it represent exactly?

The fuck was that?

Pure distilled pretension.

Reminder that the guy on the right is supposed to be the writer/artist.

literally anything by Dobson

Aaron Diaz's desire to fuck robots

what a stud

God created God because God can do anything. Including fail. Why do so many people have a problem understanding that infinite power means everything is possible.

>I KNOW A LOT ABOUT LADIES
>I AM A VERY GOOD FEMINIST

The artist generally contains his douchery to twitter etc. The comic itself has pretty art and timey whimey bullshit. There are better transhumanist webcomics, though.

I can actually hear the corny laughtrack,

LICD is cheating

Will he turn against the SJWs when he finds out they think sex bots are problematic?

But if men have sex toys they are ridiculed.
Why would any man know about dildos?

He's had a long, hard journey to get over his disgust with sexuality. That comic is actually the result of personal bullshit, and not popular bullshit.

Really. Just because you have the ability to point out a logical fallacy doesn't give you a free pass to ignore social etiquette.

>what is eternity?

I gotta love the comics where the person we are supposed to be against looks cool and rational and the person whose side we are supposed to be on looks like a giant asshole.

They'll be graduated to death in the next couple years anyway. Best not to fret too much.

i enjoy the buzz i get out of booze rather than the taste but even i wouldn't complain about that shit.
god what a fag

Being omnipotent means you don't need to be created, you just ARE.
Is this really such a hard concept to grasp?

I'm surprised no one posted the "what if shyness is really arrogance". That one never fails to trigger /co

People actually got onto him for this though. It was a big enough deal that he closed the comments section for like two days because of it.

I honestly don't know why he thought he'd get a positive reaction out of this considering everyone he's mocking is part of his audience.

It got even funnier when people started firing back that they didn't like being called childish by a man who didn't masturbate till he was in his twenties.

>Aaron Diaz

did that guy disappear of the face of the earth after his feminist allies denounced him as a creeper?

ALL HAIL STEPHEN

See if the religious guy said:

>I'm not really interested in arguing over the logistics of my religion. My religion brings me a feeling of confidence, safety and happiness into my life, and that's all I care about. And more importantly, I never asked for your opinion on it, so if you have an issue with how I personally find peace and happiness, just leave me alone.

It would make for a more interesting comic.

>It got even funnier when people started firing back that they didn't like being called childish by a man who didn't masturbate till he was in his twenties.

How do you even keep your hand away from your dick that long?

I really don't like alcohol that much and even I found beer I like such as hard ciders and sodas. If he doesn't like it he doesn't HAVE to drink it. Better than cheap shit whisky.

Because he thought his grandma's ghost would see him doin' it.

Twitter loonies have the attention span of a house fly so that may as well have happened two thousand years ago.

The point is that God didn't need to be created, so why does everything else need a creator?

Wait, that comic was drawn by a man? Holy shit, that makes it even more asshole-ish.

Well, I can tell you that the legitimate comic industry doesn't like him.

>Because he thought his grandma's ghost would see him doin' it.

I considered that possibility once when I was twelve, and it only kept me from jerking it for around six hours.

His grandma must have been one mean cunt.

From a literary perspective, a god who has always existed is a compelling choice, because it is so powerful, it has transcended the concept of linear time and origin.

>eternal paradise and glory
>better make sure my grandson isn't beating his meat

Is this narcissistic on Willis' part, or just stupid?

>not enjoying a beer with dinner

Because otherwise there wouldn't be anything.
God created man in his own image as a hobby project which he soon lost interest in.

Oh boy, it's a thinly-veiled christian circlejerk thread!

I imagine that could give someone an occult voyeur fetish of some sort.

Christians have the biggest wangs. You always went a few of them in your circlejerk.

God must be an infinitely bored being.

He mostly just watches anime these days.

This just sounds like the writer is 13 and thinks he's figured out the world. We all went through that phase as one point.

What kind of anime does God watch?

What's wrong with Ghastly?

Probably catching up on Gundam. There's always more Gundam.

All the things. He was an insane tranny before it was cool, and a perverted weeb before that was cool..

y-you don't understand
she's not a robot built for the purpose of sex, she's a robot built with the capability of sex

she's empowered!

nah not really.

Fuck jesus and the cross he dragged in

Let's pray that he never watch Death Note or Mirai Kikki. It may give him ideas

Anybody consider that maybe he's poking fun at himself here? Beer guy is being pretty reasonable, maybe we're supposed to laugh at the non-beer drinker's pigheadedness?

That's Willis. The guy who does Dumbing of Ages. The one Sup Forums has a hateboner for.

Other highlights of his career include a story line where a half-black girl fucks professors for grades and gets arrested for robbing a convenience store and blames her shitty life on her parents being racist because they prefer her brother, who isn't a criminal.

Willis intended her to be right.

>God becomes an edgy 13 year old
Dear god

a classic

Oh yeah, the Judeo-Christian God needs help on how to kill people.

Just because a concept can be conceived doesn't mean it's real.

This is the lesson of the Renaissance brain teaser "what happens when an irresistible force meets and immovable object"

The dark ages, he was into D&D too

Mary Cagle and Magnolia Porter calling him a creepy hypocrite damaged his public standing.

Him getting buttmad about Nintendo creating Linkle and stealing his idea of "girl link" made him a laughingstock.

Shitting on Will Eisner made him a bit of a pariah, and he and his $4600/month patreon have been laying low in China until that finally blows over, though his repeated failure to come even close to the promised biweekly update schedule he made as his $4500/month patreon tier isn't helping him rehabilitate.

Speaking of delays, did he ever announce the winners of his Halloween contest? I can't find that anywhere.

The fuck? Why even get mad at this? Who the fuck cares if people don't know what the little hook thing is for? This is more confusing than anything.

This is the first time I've said this

I didn't get a single thing

>Korn shirt

C'mon, tell me that the he is at least the villain of the comic

Because he is a good feminist who knows all the lady parts. Empowered sexuality yo

In the modern world we know that an unstoppable force and an immovable object are simply different ways of looking at the same thing.

This is worse than the Unfunnies.

Post more.

You know, Jack write freaky edgy ass stories to jerk off to. But the dialog and construction isn't that far away from professional work. There is aways some sparkle of brightness that could be used on a real horror comic.

Is this a furry school shooting comic?

Is it being ironic at all?