New Ken Burns doc is airing tonight. Who is watching it?

New Ken Burns doc is airing tonight. Who is watching it?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/09/04/ken-burns-american-canon
youtube.com/watch?v=h6HniS3FIWA
youtube.com/watch?v=eflX1B6MRfw
pbs.org/anywhere/home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes sir I will be watching. Seems like tonight starts way back in 1858, that actually has me very hype.

The score is amazing.

>Trent Reznor's rendition of It Ain't Me

I'm hype

Ken Burns history documentaries are always worth watching. The Civil War is stil an all top time 5 docco to me. I'll be tuning in tonight.

>innocent ricepicker in the reflection instead of tooled up Vietcong faggot
Geddafuggoudaheah

m8 there is all kinds of shit in those baskets

Historical context gives me such a boner.
Hope they cover Dien Bien Phu.

Yeah and that M-16 is filled with candy.
Dipshit

Probably refecting the civilians of Vietnam, you know, the ones whose fucking country was getting blown up.
There are also supposed to be some interviews with North Vietnamese soldiers.

>completely missing the point
I think you know where to go.

So it will cover the frogs fucking things up?

>Probably refecting the civilians of Vietnam, you know, the ones whose fucking country was getting blown up.
Whatever libshit commie
>le reddit maymay
Unless you meant your sister's cunt, because who hasn't?

1 "Déjà Vu" (1858 – 1961) September 17, 2017
After a century of French occupation, Vietnam emerges independent but divided into North and South.

Just put a trip on so we can ignore you now. Get your last word in so you can feel that you "won". Then hit the weights, take a shower, and get a clue.

Before and After Faith is such an earworm, I love it

>ken burns does dien bien phu + it aint me

this is gonna be great guys

Apparently this doesn't even air until 11 pm

8PM EST

who do you think the vietcong were?

Nice apparently I get two PBS stations, I was looking at the listings for the west coast station.

>Sup Forumstard
>exercising
>practicing good hygiene

You haven't been here long, have you.

torrent where?

It has to air first

>dien bien phu

Reading up on this. Damn.

Just finished this New Yorker profile, recommend.

They are also airing each episode twice.

>stealing from pbs

confession of mine, ive never finished an entire ken burns documentary. parts of them, but not in their entirety

That civil war shit is way overrated, i turned it off soon as the white guilt stuff started and the nigger slaves were complaining about their owners which had nothing to do with the civil war itself lmao

If Herzog likes this, I'm in.

>and then and then and then is about as good a thing as has ever been invented

fuck YES

Think he was trying to say that the poltard SHOULD exercise

It's a meme either /fit/ or /asp/

youtube.com/watch?v=h6HniS3FIWA

>where is the torrent for the public broadcast

But this makes me think, do other countries not have access to the PBS website? I genuinely do not know.
Anyway, will probably be up by this time tomorrow.

Geoblock on videos.

Seriously I actually had to buy the Disney American Experience. It seems that PBSkino is too good for piraters.

Maybe Suptv or brettygood will air it?

yeah cant wait for

>haha dude the VC were the good guys!

>americans killed tons of babies!

and other leftist garbage

>“After ‘The Vietnam War,’ I’ll have to lie low. A lot of people will think I’m a Commie pinko, and a lot of people will think I’m a right-wing nutcase, and that’s sort of the way it goes.”

perfect timing.

If I can find it on torrent I will be watching it. I watched Ken Burns documentary Jazz which was pretty good although it did cover any of the Jazz Fusion made in the past 40 odd years.

How many americans had to be left in the jungles of vietnam just because letting communism spread to a small asian country is horrible?

I dont actually know anything about the specifics, just wanted to sound tough like i've heard some older guys, whatever

get a load of this fucking crybaby

Civil War is probably the best historical documentary made, and I think it should be required watching for all Americans. But I found Burns last few docs on the Roosevelts to be kind of shitty and his democrat biased seeped through too much.

Im going to give this a chance, but I have a feeling its going to be a let down and be the same old "vietnam was bad!" thing we have heard a millions times before without giving us any real insight or answers or explaining what went wrong from a purely emotionless tactical and strategic view

how doe he do it? Trent is at the top of his game in fucking 2017. He was already the best living musician 20 years ago.

I'm non-American, so I'm forced to steal.

>being a leftist in 2017

*breaths in*

For sure you misinterpreted this

can you actually stream it on PBS.org? in decent quality? or will stealing it actually result in better quality?

Why not just go there and try.

Average PBS schedule:
>12 hours of kids shows with subtle liberal propoganda
>PBS Nightly News sponsored by the Democrat party
>BBC news telecast for some reason ft. globalists
>Marathon of old people selling useless junk - the reality show
>Telethon - gib me money pls
>some shitty opera or theater program
>science/nature documentary about muh climate change
>random episode of forgotten BBC shitcom from 1992
>Telethon #2 - pls gib more $$$$
>random episode of mid-2000s BBC crime drama that is essentially CSI or Law and Order with accents
>some fucking history documentary about Democrats being good and Republicans being bad
>30 minutes of watching paint dry

Wow. Yeah, this DEFINITELY needs to be funded with billions of taxpayer dollars and not outright shut down

>DEFINITELY

why are you capitalising entire words? did you not receive sufficient education?

Get lost from this thread then.

He just keeps on giving. The score is absolutely fucking amazing.

>It Ain't Me starts playing

I eagerly await the shitposting when it inevitably occurs.

>why not just watch the episode in entirety twice to discern which is of better quality instead of just asking somebody who might already know?

>wow whos the REAL triggered snowflake now, huh!

fuck off m8

hot take from an astute gentleman, i'm sure

Some of you really find a way to get outraged at everything, libruls live in your head rent free

youtube.com/watch?v=eflX1B6MRfw

link me famalam

>heh, I guess youre the real triggered snowflake because you have an view that differs from mine!

>rent free
did you not read his post? he's complaining that it exists because of tax payer funding. he's paying for it from taxes.

passtheheadphones.me

If you don't want to watch the documentary, don't. It's as simple as that. God forget you watch something informative while you shitpost on Sup Forums all fucking day. Kill yourself faggot.

>The film had flaws

>Herzog: "verr are ze dancing midgets? ze gaity in zer pained elusive expressions? verr is ze overwhelming violence of nature?"

>and a lot of people will think I’m a right-wing nutcase, and that’s sort of the way it goes.”

I garuntee this doesnt even come close to happening

Why not just go to the PBS website and check out the quality of the video, and see if is is up to your standards? Dumb fuck.

>how DARE you discuss this tv documentary on a board created for that exact purpose!

You guys seriously need to get over yourself

We all know the motherfucker who posted that lives with his parents and doesn't have a job, therefore pays no taxes.

>I garuntee
Sounds about right cletus.

This will be Vietnam threads for the next several weeks. Those of us who are watching it and le epic tough guys speaking the brutal truth to sheeple.

>completely misinterpreting the post on purpose

imagine being this triggered before even seeing the doc.

>americans killed tons of babies!
>wahhh wahhh I can't handle messy, adult truths.

anyone know of a pbs stream?

pbs.org/anywhere/home/

you guys are massive fucking fags LMAO

yeah, you bitching about the Sup Forums boogeyman and telling me to kill myself for saying the series will likely be really liberal biased, which its own liberal creator even said so himself, is really a great argument. People are allowed to not like things you like user. Deal with it.

This fucking score man...wew

disney is free right now

it's like a 3.9gb mp4 link at americanexperience

>Republicans are the REAL triggered snowflakes!

>which its own liberal creator even said so himself,

No he didn't. Stop pulling shit out of your fucking ass. Here's a fucking 15 page interview with the Ken Burns and multiple other creators of the documentary which explicitly states oherwise.

Read something real once in awhile you dumb fucking polnigger.

Kill yourself.

tl;dr give me a break

well as long as you're denying basic history and somehow blaming liberalism, that makes you a hysterical nutcase no matter how you put it

tl:dr you're a fucking fag

>think liberals are the ones who are snowflakes? Check out these top 10 triggered republicans. You wont BELIEVE number 6!

can you please stop with this cringy shit

I have no idea what that's supposed to imply, but keep posting, """"triggered""""" """""""""""""""""""""snowflake"""""""""""""""""""""""".

>getting this butthurt because some said a liberal has a liberal bias
>getting this butthurt over someone trashing a series you havent even seen yet

that whole "whose really triggered?!" shit really fell through quick, huh?

>trashing a series you haven't seen yet

get a load of this triggered nigger

You literally know nothing about Ken burns

Why don't you fuck off back to watching molymeme or some shit.

Congrats you win, everyone is but a pawn to your 4-D triggering. Now let's wait and see the content and judge it on that.

>call everyone else triggered

>immediatly get butthurt over people saying ken burns is a liberal

youre really stupid people and a living parody

On top of all that, I'm also a jew.

>TR anything but garbage

*breaths in*

oh no NO NO UHUHUHUHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

stupider than denying American warcrimes in Vietnam?

more of a parody than blaming leftists for stating it on a show that hasn't even aired yet?

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>getting this mad after trying to pull the "the right wing are the REAL snowflakes" shit

you really need to get laid

no one used the word triggered or snowflakes except for you.

well i did call you a triggered nigger, becaue you are.

This guy fucks.