Why does seeing Sup Forums contrarians get blown the fuck out get my dick so hard?

Why does seeing Sup Forums contrarians get blown the fuck out get my dick so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/451180/stephen-king-it-boring-degrading-spettacolo-shows-creative-redemption
youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
hollywoodreporter.com/news/batman-v-superman-inside-warner-878208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mfw the tripfag said this movie is a flop and would never reach $300 million

Based froggo

>It
This movie relied too much on loud noises!
>VVitch
This movies relience on it's loud violin score really adds to the horror!

>Making money means it's instantly good.

Using that logic no one can bitch about capeshit or TFA.

Because reddit hates Sup Forums.

It's a massive success, and has gotten good reviews from critics and audiences. Even fucking contrarian Sup Forums likes it for the most part

>Sword Art Online is "The Evangelion of anime"

>a couple of faggots said it would flop but it didnt

kill yourself please

Mental illness

To be fair it seemed like it would, but whenever a 6/10 horror movie comes along it usually gets memed to death considering the genre is complete trash

Only review that matters.
nationalreview.com/article/451180/stephen-king-it-boring-degrading-spettacolo-shows-creative-redemption

>what is this, a Frisbee?
>flings it into the window of bypassing school bus
> I'm the only one in the theater that laughed

>To be fair it seemed like it would
How exactly?
>One of Kings most popular novels
>Has the mini-series made before it
>Trailer had the most views ever on Youtube
>Has a small budget
>Is a fucking horror movie, which already makes it guaranteed to make its money back
Only someone completely lacking common sense would think this movie would flop

>tickets are now $20 a piece

>Force Awakens of horror movies

But It was actually good, with characters you gave a shit about

>Armond White
Lmao fuck off

The only board more consistently wrong than Sup Forums is Sup Forums

Mr. White didn't take his gazebos

>IT? Heh, more like shIT

>IT is The Farce Awakens of horror movies
YASSSSSSSSSSSS KING SLAY! But seriously TFA is a piece of shit and its fans are cancer.

> ambience and subtlety are bad LMAO

This is why horror is the least regarded genre of all time.

Every time a character got called a nigger or faggot or kike I had to try my hardest not to laugh. My eyes were welling up.

Nobody was called that.

>x is the y of z
i blame game magazines for this

Then why do they come here?

Why are you laughing? You're still a capeshit warrior from Sup Forums.

>appeal to popularity
>reddIT

Because you retard Fukunaga left and threw massive shade. The entire internet was certain it was going to be shit. Same when they released the first image of the clown where he looks edgy like Heath Ledger.

Their goal is to make Sup Forums another leftist SJW safespace.

It had a budget of 35m
to start making profit a movie needs to make back 15 times its budget, so It needs to make 525m to start making profit

right now it's a flop

Kek

>The entire internet was certain

One of the main things that the advent of the internet has snapped into focus is that there are a lot of idiots, a lot less intelligent people and even fewer truly special people.... BUT there are a fuck-ton who think that their opinions are not only informed but fact.

Don't change the fact the movie still a fucking shit

What kind of weirdo hates Sup Forums but is so obsessed with it they come here and make threads trying to make people mad?

This is seriously the vibe I've gotten from Sup Forums accounting on movies for a year now.

>it is "the force awakens" of horror movies

In that case, yeah, its absolutely shit.

>He's STILL upset he was utterly wrong on all counts
Kek

Actually, I said it wouldn't turn a profit.
Technically, it still has yet to.

I enjoyed it, but it wasn't scary. I don't ever watch horror movies, so I was expecting myself to get spooked easily, but I only really ever was startled when IT was in Beth's house, because I really wasn't expecting him to be there.

>$35 million budget
>Has made $371 million in less than two weeks
Just fucking give it up already

>"It" is the "Force Awakens" of Horror Movies
A mediocre movie that made lots of money because it appealed to nostalgia and came out after months of only shitty movies being in theatres? Sounds about right.

The marketing budget isn't added into that

But we all love this movie so your entire point moot

>he thinks the gazebo is real

youtu.be/houP7mAjZ0o
it's still shit

>it will bomb
kek

I remember you saying last week it was 70 million with marketing included and would need triple that in box office, which was funny

If I had a nickel for everytime you shilled your shitty videos here I'd have at least $60 by now

>it's The Force Awakens for horror!
lol got that right

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You literally said in another thread that with marketing included it's budget is $75 million and it needs to make three times that to start making profit
Three times 75 is 225
IT's made $371 million
So according to yourself it's already made a ton of profit

What happened to $75m including marketing?

I think you misinterpretted what I meant.
I said it was at least $75 million, but probably higher.
I'm guessing the real budget was actually $125 million now due to the fact they're still running commercials.
Those cost a huge amount, plus they will continue to do marketing well into late October.

>b-b-b-but the marketing budget!
Oh sure, they put over 300 million dollars towards marketing alone.
Lmao kill yourself.

>It's $75 million!
>Gets completely btfo
>N-now its $125 million
>Gonna get completely btfo by the end of the week
So what's next? $200 million?

It very well could be. There's a reason you're not hearing that the studio greenlit the sequel yet.
Planed =/= it's happening.
It this was already a true financial success, they would have OK'd Chapter Two.

>I think you misinterpretted what I meant.
>I said it was at least $75 million, but probably higher.
>I'm guessing the real budget was actually $125 million now due to the fact they're still running commercials

Since I remember you never gave a source or precedent for even your initial estimate after being asked to, and outright lied for even that estimate saying it needed triple then said 300 million which is quadruple.why am I going to believe you after you inflate the amount even more to whatever you say it must be.

But they did, pre-production has already begun.
You're so delusional, just admit you fucked up and at least then you would seem like you've got a clear consciousness.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/batman-v-superman-inside-warner-878208

>It's not unheard of for a Hollywood studio to allocate $175 million to $200 million on a worldwide marketing campaign for a mega-tentpole such as BvS, although Warner Bros. sources say the spend was in the $150 million-$160 million range, since digital marketing, an increasing percentage of any marketing budget, has brought down costs over the past two years.

What you're suggesting, is that Warner Bros spent almost as much on advertising an R-rated horror movie, than they did advertising BATMAN VS SUPERMAN.

There has been no legitimate statement by Warner Bros. that the sequel is happening. It's all just the director saying what he wants to do.
If I'm wrong, please provide the statement.
I'm not.

>came out after months of only shitty movies being in theatres?

Dunkirk and Homocoming came out just 2-3 months ago and are still in theaters. Those were more helped than It when it comes to competition during their release date.

Are you using box office revenue as a measure of quality? If so, please kill yourself.

What's the correct term for this level of delusion?

It is nothing but jump scares faggot. It being popular doesn't make me wrong it just makes movie goers stupid.

So sorry that reddIT bombed bruh LOL HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>acknowledging tripfags
>ever

Don't forget the success of Stranger Things.

We can also use critical consensus, audience enjoyment and even Sup Forums acceptance if you like?

>normies love shitty movies
WOW!

>I have no opinion and I must shill

Are there people who seriously think that the old one is better than this one?
>Dat 80s setting
>Dat fucked up Pennywise
>Dat kids banter
Surely you can't be this fucking contrarian?

Posting Rotten Tomatoes screenshots should result in a permaban

Literally no one thinks that except Sup Forums contrarians

B-but it was supposed to flop like the other basement dwellers said!
Lmao

I unironically enjoyed the new IT movie
AMA

You missed the point of every post you replied to. Good job

Why wouldn't you? It's a good movie.

imagine being this clueless

I wish I made that much off the video

Every month that a sequel is not officially announced, director and actor contract negotiations be damned, adds another 50 million to the budget since they need to run more expensive and longer commercials in case a sleepyhead executive forgets the movie exists.

>"I don't know what investors are"
>"I've never heard of sponsors"

Pretty sure you can think of a dozen other ways to show us all how you're a 10 year old, but don't bother.

This. It's no kino, but it's a solid, comfy movie.

>Fukunaga left
THANK GOD

As did everyone else who wasn't ready to shit on it before they saw it or a Sup Forums contrarian

>endless threads about capeshit and DC vs Marvel
>Shitting on IT

Sup Forums users have apalling taste, IT was a good disposable film - that's all it needed to be and I would take it over the next superhero film any day of the week.

your mom is still a fucking shit

I too, hate BAITING SHILLS

HOW MUCH DO FEW BALLOONS COST

>Why does seeing Sup Forums contrarians get blown the fuck out get my dick so hard?
I know right
>I-it's a flop guys! Marvel is finished
>Gonna pass BvS both domestically and worldwide by next week

Movie was good, better than force awakens. It wasn't a horror film but was solid entertainment. Only people who don't like it are edgy hipsters.

>this projection
Stop being dumb and you'll stop getting BTFO

Just admit you were wrong

>this smug motherfucker got BTFO beyond recovery
That's the only joy I receive these days

Not saying you're wrong bu wasn't this piece of shit dropping like 90% in China every weekend?

In what way? If dipshits were actually saying I wouldn't make money, these people are morons and can be ignored successfully. Making money doesn't mean the movie is good however. Transformers movies clear 1 billion each time, they are objectively trash.

It made $70 million in its first weekend in China, then the movie made another $40 million this weekend.
Yet the picture Sup Forums was spamming said it dropped 85%. Something doesn't add up here

>I said it was at least $75 million, but probably higher.
Lol no. Big budget films usually have a marketing budget similar to the production budget, but smallar films, like IT, usually have less than that. IT mostly had good buzz.