The Defenders

What did Sup Forums think of The Defenders?

watch it milke

(by (((Marvel))))

hehe

Funny observation

Misty's sweater puppies were best supported actors.

Painfully boring

pretty Kafkaesque

boring but misty's boobs made me watch it till the end in the hope of a naked scene.

Currently watching for more Daredevil, the other 3 characters aren't too interesting.

He doesn't do much. The whole lot do fuck all and GOD DAMN Luke Cage is so fucking boring

I tried watching some of the Defenders and I just cant. After suffering through Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and like 3 episodes of jessica jones, no amount of Daredevil will make this show watchable for me

Does anyone else feel like they went around in circles talking about the same things over and over?

Can't blame you. Even the 'blind' guy couldn't help himself.

Jessica Jones only gets bearable episode 4. Not that it's necessarily worth it.

It was just there. Nothing really happened in it to justify it being made. 8 episodes of kind of decent fights and really poor writing.

The Punisher teaser at the very end was the only thing I got complete enjoyment from.

How did these all decline so sharply from Daredevil? I can name several really fucking cool fight scenes from Daredevil, but absolutely none from any of the other series

TIDDIES

They realised they could just put one kinda cool hallway fight in an early episode and normies would eat that shit up and shout how "it's got great action!"

Purple Man was best NetflixCU villain

Even Luke Cage's hallway fight was shit, I wanted to see him pummel some faggots, not just kinda push them around

>muh evil British white guy versus the three dimensional complexity of based Kingpin

It was mediocre. At least it set up for the next seasons of Daredevil and Jessica Jones and Punisher.
Danny Rand ruins fucking everything. Really shit character. I can't even say I'd be excited for a Heroes for Hire project with that mopey fuckboy in it.

>they're both white
>whiteness is a concern
May I ask why you made that post in that manner?

Purple Man is just "the white man is the devil, get it?"

Where Kingpin has an actual story that makes him interesting instead of a meme power.

I don't understand what you're talking about. Expound, please.

He's saying purple man is a generic villain with a racial political message whereas kingpin is an actually an interesting villian

It was alright.
Didn't care a single bit for Jessica Jones.
Overall it could have been A LOT better, but it wasn't the worst thing I've ever seen.
>Captcha: orellana rosario.

Speaking of generic, those are unfounded statements. Could anyone please at least provide some syllogisms?

Pretty shit but Elektra is incredibly cute

is there a Misty nude scene? I stopped watching at the 4th episode.

Watch and find out :^)

It was pretty bleh. The Hand's plot was pretty laughable. In the comics they're an ancient ninja death cult that want to raise demons and unleash literal hell on Earth, why not go with that?

Danny was useless as always, Luke seemed really out of place, Matt and Jessica played off each other decently but the story just went nowhere.
The whole just stunk of "contractual obligations"

The whole "collapse a building with a gym bag of c4" was pretty eye-rolling, too. I'm not an engineer, but even I know collapsing a building takes a lot of planning. You can just huck a bomb at a support beam.

Flying a plane into a building can collapse it pretty easily.

Watched 1 (2? Already forgot) episodes, found it wanting. Know it will only get worse. Dropped.

It seemed early on that they were going to do something to take out new york but it turned out that they just wanted to access that graveyard for Substance. I thought they were going to do something much more devastating.

>Implying I watch capeshit or anything capeshit related

The last Marvel related thing I ever saw was Iron Man.

You know, you really haven't missed much.

From DD season 1 I figured they were going to do an adaptation of Shadowland, where the Hand builds a temple in Hell's Kitchen to raise a demon and the street level heroes have to group up to fight them.