Bad cartoon thread

What does Sup Forums think is the worst cartoon of all time? I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27SS8Pnmrok
youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM
youtu.be/kjrUOlK2714
youtube.com/watch?v=7hxIi8j3QR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your favorite

How did the creators of SWAT Kats sink so low?

Good baseline. Johnny Test is the pinnacle of animated mediocrity, after all.
As for the worst, probably Caillou or Brickleberry.

Brothers Grunt. EEnE wasn't much better, though.

Alright, fuck all of you, I actually liked Johnny Test.

I woudlnt say Jonny test is the worst, it's just incredibly bland and mediocre. The worst would be something that is so badly animated it's unwatchable

>Caillou
>Worst
Caillou is dogshit awful and I struggle to sit through more than 1 or 2 episodes when I have to watch it when taking care of kids, but I don't think I can say it's the worst. It's meant to teach 2 year olds that there's more to life than screaming and shitting yourself until nap time. Same shit for things like Arthur, Curious George, or Clifford; they aren't meant for entertaining kids and adults (fun for the whole family innit) but they are something that parents can use to guilt trip their kids into doing the right thing.

Personally, the worst dog turd I've seen in recent history that I can think of is Teen Titans Go!. Another bad show that comes to mind was Butt Ugly Martians, but I don't know if I can say that it would surpass TTG!

>EEnE wasn't much better, though.
you have no taste.

go rewatch the series, fagola

Okay.
Might I ask why you dislike TTG? Is it the writing? The poor attempts at parody? The insulting self-awareness?

Primarily I hate it because the animation style is too flashy and the writing style makes it too random for me.

I heard The Nutshack is literally unwatchable but I havent seen it myself

You heard right

W H I P C R A C K

Okay, but what's the second worst?

Not as bad as Johnny Test, but still bad.

I don't even think all the episodes of Supernoobs have been televised yet. It's just in a cartoon graveyard, waiting to rise again to fill CNs weird and crappy scheduling.

Fucking hate this show. Educational value aside, it's unwatchable.

Step aside I got the winner loser? right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=27SS8Pnmrok

USM

Why is he giving host hand jobs

Johnny Test wasn't so bad. That cartoon had a lot of humor, although animation resembled kids' doodles at the backs of their exercise books. The same primitive animation scheme is visible in Adventure Time and Regular Show but noone will spit on it, because it resembles GIRLS/TUMBULRINAS doodles, so fuck off, chauvinistic pigs!

NUTSHACK!

>you have no taste
>likes EEnE
Guess I know how old you are.

This right here.

Curious George is baller because Reno Romano is the narrator and he uses his Bruce Wayne voice.

Arthur is just plain good. You need to watch an episode.

It's honestly better than Family Guy.

Fuck you Johnny Test was good that show was simple and stupid and the perfect amount of mindless entertainment I need to feel numb and forget my suffering.

I want to fuck Jasmine's eyesockets.

I thought we all agreed it was this.

Just try to watch a clip of any length. You will fail.

whip it whip it good

>Shitting on EEnE
>While posting fucking Bittersweet Candy Bowl
>Chastising other people for their taste

Are you clinically retarded or just trying to farm (You)s?

Gotta go with this one.

What's the bar for worst? Animation? Writing? VA work?

Yes.

Animation.
Ugh, those fucking walk cycles..

Film wise there is no equal

Allow me to remind you that Super Duper Sumos existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM

>getting this buttmad

>that ska beat tho

For some reason, I don't dislike this one so much as I'm supposed to.
Guess it helps that the time slot it showed up was one were didn't had anything better to do back when I would turn on the TV.

It reeks of Canadian autism all over, but it felt too innocent to be taken seriously, I mean, an original webcomic taking a leap to the TV being a weird breed of "Anime themed cartoon with manga and weeb quirks thrown in", makes me feel "at least they tried" about it instead of "how dare they even!!" like most react towards it.

That face of her, the lewdness, so "hentai" of her, damn that spic.

>worst cartoon of all time

While this may very well be the ONE thread were, "that thing" can be relevantly posted, between the flashbacks from that infamous Digimon movie intro and the fact that it was just pictures slapped n glued into a cartoon, I still flinch from seeing that face, could've censored it, user.

I never got who Angela Anaconda was meant to appeal to. Even as a kid when you're primed to enjoy utter trash I was very aware that this was some next level tripe

I wonder what happened to the girl who modelled for Angela

>thinks it's bait
I never watched the show until college. I couldn't make it through several episodes because, let's be real, the pacing sucks maaaaaaaaaaaajor dick. It really needs a recut to make it watchable.

My guess is girls with revenge fantasies emanating from the assholes they encounter constantly.

>no one posting the absolute worst

Y'know, I watched couple episodes of this, and to be honest, I don't hate it. It may be super weeby and stupid, but it more gave the feeling that it should've been a webcomic or webseries for it to be successful. It has the RWBY "so weeb it's good" aesthetic.

>Angela Anaconda was meant to appeal to
Either russians or jews.

Ah yes, that blonde french poodle of a queen bee, they always had it going against each other, their game was to be the last one who 1upped the other followed by an aesop.
"Guess you should never stick your head to your worst enemy's expensive hair style with chewing gum, whoops!"

That shit! Right there!
Always wondered why one of them was blue skinned.

Take a look at how the father looks and how his biological son turned up.

Add this as well.
Just for the fuck of it.

My brother used to like it.

I just found it weird.

Oh yeah kids will love the setting of a town that's centred around a factory for cleaning supplies. Better throw in some creepy swamp hillbilly druid shaman types. Make one of them a midget with a croaky voice.

Lets also have the nice kid be clearly thoroughly unlikable and annoying, and have the one who is the irredeemable bullying colossal prick be the only one who is remotely enjoyable to watch.

What the fuck was with that show?

Yeah, this show was weird and all over the place

still leagues better than this

I liked this show desu
it wasn't the best but it was fun to watch

Knew that would be posted sooner or later.

From just glancing over a few related video thumbnails, images over here and there, I can tell what that show's about, and what its creator is and tries to convey with layers of subtlety most kids & tumblrs won't catch on to in a similar fashion of pic related.

Then again, they have been at it for years, no feat in seeing through it once again.

>having shit tier tastes

>tfw someone uses your joke
truly a great feel

At least Nutshack is entertaining just by how bizarre and vulgar it is as opposed to shit like modern Simpsons and Family Guy that try way to hard to be "deep and topical".

>he doesn't realize he was being complimented
you went full-on retard

it was Sunbow Entertainment's Death Rattle

I've heard people insist that this show actually got good later on.

Apparently not liking this show means you're mrenter due to the fact that as everyone knows, nobody hates it but him.

Which one?

Fuck forgot pic.

Johnny best jojo

What is this pseudo-weeb looking shit?

I honestly miss squirrel boy.

The implication being that RWBY is good.

I can literally feel the intelligence draining from my body as I watch this show. All the screaming and shit just pisses me off.

Although every new episode of family guy and Simpsons has become boring and unwatchable, they at least have a comprehensible animation.

The brothers grunt was like peeling a scab for me, agonizing but I just can't stop

Why?

What are you on about? SU definitely has an unsubtle agenda going on but what theme could Star Vs possibly be trying to brainwash into kids?

What the fuck. I only vaguely remember a game based on this.

Dubs don't lie Mr. Enter, how's your autistic book coming along btw?

race mixing.
I kid. I kid.

Anyone read that thing? I'd love to hear the reactions to it (outside of Enter's hugbox).

You forgot unmonitored immigration.

goddamn Rat-a-tat. jfc it's so bad it's probably what they show on hell

It's less that RWBY and MLM are good and more like they have an aesthetic that takes some of us in our twenties to the mid-2000s weeaboo era of Hot Topic and emo fashion.

Chilllll the fuck out Alex Jones. Everyone knows the real illuminati cartoon is Gravity Falls.

I still can't believe that this is from Rebecca Sugar who did a rather decent animated short in school

>>What's with Andy?

fuck you Canada for shitting out this fucking crime against humanity in to my cable TV. seriously, fuck you. watching this was offending. every episode this little asshole would make a new retarded plan to play a trick on other characters in the show and it was never clever at all. the only reason this little cuck-sucker was able to pull his shenanigans off was the fact that the writers made his victims fucking retarded. what's worse they (the characters) also forgot that he plays tricks on people every episode, it never got harder for him to scam those poor retards. it was sad really, seeing those mentally challenged Canadians get fuck't over and over by a redhead, smug cunt and he's midget nigger. the emphasis in the last sentence should be on the word "smug". Andy was smug for no reason. there were no challenge in he's trials because this show had no real antagonist or rival, no equal opponent to outsmart and that just pisses me off. he was a bully. he had no redeeming characteristics, and the show had nothing to say while being boring.

maybe it was not as ugly as The Crump Twins, but that only made it worse because it loured you in with it's mediocre art style to disappoint you later.

fuck you Andy. fuck. you.

>tfw i *should* be able to cringe at birch's overt weebness but i end up wanting to snuggle her hard

What the fuck is wrong with me

Have I told you about the tale known as Paddy The Pelican?

reminder that leafland has the worst cartoons ever.

glad they got cancelled after one season

My love for the Flaming Lips came from the commercials aired before its release.
youtu.be/kjrUOlK2714

Literal cancer

I call them Gentrification cartoons absolutely disgusting

As far as Johnny Test goes: youtube.com/watch?v=7hxIi8j3QR0