previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Carolinabbfan/status/909457098471329792
youtube.com/watch?v=BFmeRHNZrkE
youtube.com/watch?v=tn1U1BN36_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>josh and paul in final 2
who's cody voting for?

Josh. So are Mark, Elena, Jason, Alex, and maybe even Kevin.

Xmas

no one's gonna vote for fucking josh

it'll be 9-0 for Josh

>no ones gonna vote for fucking nicole

Cody hates josh though. Doesn't he respect Paul or whatever?

>Doesn't he respect Paul or whatever?
>he thinks DRs on BBUS are real

Cody stated a number of times about how much respect he has for Paul. He doesn't care for his personality, though. No clue if he will vote for him, but he seems to respect his game. Game recognizes game and all that good stuff, except Cody played a really bad game.

>mark voting for josh

lmbo

Josh vs Paul

Let's count the votes

Josh
>Cody
>Elena
>Mark
>Jason
>Kevin

Paul
>Alex
>Matt
>Raven
>Xmas

***~~~]]]>>>THIS

kevin desperately wants to do the post /bb/ circuit with paul, its all he talked about. if he votes against paul it wont happen. kevin is voting for paul

paul has 5 for sure

xmas
kevin
matt
raven
cody and or mark. they both hate josh more than paul

>loses by one vote again and it's Cody's

LET'S GO

>cody and or mark. they both hate josh more than paul
paulfags desperately want to believe this, but their plan to vote against paul is all cody, mark, elena and jason talk about. it's the most popular thing to talk about in the jury house, and according to hamsterwatch the conversation didn't change when they discovered paul will probably be sitting next to josh in the final two.

there are literally no paul fags here, stop trying to memer. mark nearly fought josh and gave paul safety. cody and josh nearly came to blows over him attacking his waifu

the hamsterwatch was pretty vague on details so not sure where you are getting this alleged scenario where all cody and mark talk about is voting against paul

i would like to suggest you are a joshfag cleaning to desperation like you have all season and here we are on the verge of it playing out just as we predicted months ago

paul will win against both these clowns

paul dragged both of them and the jury will recognize it as brilliant game play

>and gave paul safety
Because it was the only option that might actually save him that week.

i think paul will get a lot anti-raven votes against him

hey josh's mom. do you know how to spell delusional?

>the jury will recognize it as brilliant game play
Except the jury isn't full of redditgirls so "game play" and "deserves it!" mean nothing.

how did you know I'm from reddit?

Ha ha! Got him! :-) Can't believe he is misted by the jury segment edit! They are always misleading just like last year. Paul is going to win twice in a row because everyone loves him!

Because you're talking the game and strategy of a reality tv show that is essentially a popularity contest. Only redditgirls do that.

>Josh talking about his favorite moment when Paul pulled out the temptation against Cody

Was this the quintessential kino moment of the season?

no. it was when mark threw hot sauce and pickle juice in josh's face

>paul wins final hoh
>loses 5-4
post yfw

Raven is Dr will 3.0

Haha she's been the puppet master this entire season. She was the one pulling all the strings with the help of Paul. Panda found out though and took her one opportunity to get rid of Raven during the de. Raven would have won in an 8-1 victory if it wasn't for Panda.

If you're not a 40 year old woman, you shouldn't be watching this absolute bullshit.

Was getting evicted part of her plan? I can't wait to see her on All Stars 2.

We're all girls here

I'm a 22 year old girl

I'm a 22 year old woman but I identify as a 40 year old woman.

too soon user

I'm a guy

>tfw Raven almost exposed she had a pre-season alliance with Paul in the jury segment

MAN ALERT
GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!! NO BOYS ALLOWED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yuck

post cock ;)

>early thread
>12 posters

wow

Paul finger banged xmas last night

i bet most of the questions will be from production

>14 posters
truly the saddest general

Cody respected Paul for a while but his tone changed towards the end, remember? He even said to Jessica 'Can we not say anything nice about Paul anymore?', this was after he had been saying he had respect for Paul, and never said it since. Ever since that fight where he told Jess to lower her voice.

>ywn suck Mark off

Why live

The lines he said in the DR were pushed by production.

paul has these votes 100%:
xmas
kevin
matt
raven
alex

that's enough to win right there. everyone else will do what they did all season long and just vote for paul. it will be 8-1 or 9-0 with the 1 being jason since he could be the bitter one.

everything else is just CBS trying to make it seem close so people watch. they need to fabricate the bitterness so people will actually watch the full 2 hours. they rigged this shit from the start, why would they decide to stop rigging it now when the damage has already been done? it was clear from the beginning this was a "oops paul should have won last year, so he will get this easy season this year" . what's debatable is why he got this. is there some conspiracy that paul has some dirt on cbs paying off jury votes so a female could win (during an election year)? no one knows. at the end of the day, this season is just shit and don't get your hopes up on it being any less shit.

I didn't read any of this post

>everyone here thinks paul will win the scale luck comp

link daddio

just kill me now

Around 2:10am or something

Realistically at least 1/4 of those are the same people with different ips. I'm on my phone and have probably posted from at least 3 different ips just by moving around to different locations.

>everyone

what did Paul mean by this?

twitter.com/Carolinabbfan/status/909457098471329792

Spoken like a true Alpha

based paul!

What did she mean by this?

They took her cast off?

Interview with grodner

this is true lovecraftian

>they are so bitter
>paul wins 6-1

Who abstains?

>tfw her foot was never broken

Xmas when Paul votes her out and Cody sneaks out with Jess backstage

the biggest twist of the summer

Is this true?

will josh be the first hispanic winner?

HE'S DOMINICAN

they speak spanish

is season 8 worth watching?

it's worth watching, yeah

12 MINUTOS

definitely

>till the emmys

i'm going to be pretty happy when this season is finally over, but won't be truly satisfied until raven dies prematurely

youtube.com/watch?v=BFmeRHNZrkE

EMMYS LOOKING GOOD TONIGHT

FUCK

>Matt enters jury
>"You thought they'd backdoor Kevin? Why?"
>Blank stare

>Jason enters jury
>"You thought they'd backdoor Kevin? The same lie you told Matt?"
>Blank stare

Highlight of the season.

Every scene with Elena is a highlight.

no episode tonite?

Wednesday is finale

Ready for paul dick

Her cast has been off for a couple weeks where have you guys been? Notice she doesn't have her Scooter anymore? They have her in a boot right now.

They let her take the boot off?

Was Jason from bb17 /ourfag/

Yes you can take the boot off. She can't walk on it without a boot, but just chilling without it on is fine. She should be able to sleep without it on as well.

Brent is /ourgay/

No nig

>BBce
youtube.com/watch?v=tn1U1BN36_s

tfw they had to rig bb19 this hard so a manlet could win

muhhhhhh diiiiick